Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
WAHOO!!!

Just called CIC this morning and actually got a nice agent (lol shocker there sometimes).
Anyway, she informed me that they started processing our application on SEPTEMBER 22, 2010.
Seems like they are taking less and less time to start processing from the time it is received now which is good news for new inland applicants. Now if we could just get the main processing times to go down. Well one hurdle at a time right.

So I just thought everyone that is wanting to hear when theirs start processing, our app started processing 2 months and 6 days after being received. I know this is a small update but I am on top of the world right now. :p

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TO AY
what is your foss notes saying i mean what is written in there maybe we can help
because it has been too long since you sent in your application

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
adzees said:
Our time lines are very close Janadian. Hopefully we both will hear something soon from CIC
Yes for sure. :) We are very close in time line. Im rooting for you too. I'll keep you posted if we have any new developments. So far its just showing "in process" and we haven't been asked for any supporting documnets since we originally mailed our application. We did send a small package 2 weeks ago to Vegreville with a letter from my family and some new pictures of us at family reunion, birthday parties, trips we have taken this summer like family trips and "grown up getaways". Now we wait.... ::)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Janadian said:
Yes for sure. :) We are very close in time line. Im rooting for you too. I'll keep you posted if we have any new developments. So far its just showing "in process" and we haven't been asked for any supporting documnets since we originally mailed our application. We did send a small package 2 weeks ago to Vegreville with a letter from my family and some new pictures of us at family reunion, birthday parties, trips we have taken this summer like family trips and "grown up getaways". Now we wait.... ::)
Thanks. Yeah same here Vegreville never ask me any thing since i submitted my application. I haven't sent any thing either after that.
Should I?

Being this close to getting AIP, i am not sure if sending more documents will further delay the processing :S

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
Hi I posted on this site a while back and have been following every now and then...

I sent my PR Application in June, along with OWP and my Common law partners app to sponsor me. I haven't heard anything yet and can't even log on to check my application status. I'm really worried as Ive seen some people who can already log on. When I sent my application I used express recorded mail, but didn't write "PR APPLICATION" on the main envelope as there was no room (I wrote it on the envelope inside that one though). I'm worrying that they didn't receive it as I thought I would've heard something by now. Maybe it's taking longer as we are not married, just living common law??

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophie100 said:
Hi I posted on this site a while back and have been following every now and then...

I sent my PR Application in June, along with OWP and my Common law partners app to sponsor me. I haven't heard anything yet and can't even log on to check my application status. I'm really worried as Ive seen some people who can already log on. When I sent my application I used express recorded mail, but didn't write "PR APPLICATION" on the main envelope as there was no room (I wrote it on the envelope inside that one though). I'm worrying that they didn't receive it as I thought I would've heard something by now. Maybe it's taking longer as we are not married, just living common law??
Have you tried calling? If not, I would recommend you call, often times you can get an agent who is helpful and can shed more light on your file. Perhaps your ecas has simply not been updated...

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
Yes, I did call them and he told me that you can only use E-Cas if you applied via the website. He said that if I posted my application i would not have access.

Also, another thing im worried about is the criminal record. My partner/sponsor was charged for uttering threats at his ex, it went to court but we think she dropped the charges. My partner was just told to stay away from her and was on 1 year probation, even though she would always show up at his place drunk after that. It was over 5 years ago and he can't really remember what the outcome was but he's pretty sure that's how it went down.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
adzees said:
Thanks. Yeah same here Vegreville never ask me any thing since i submitted my application. I haven't sent any thing either after that.
Should I?

Being this close to getting AIP, i am not sure if sending more documents will further delay the processing :S
Adzees and janadian.. My timeline is also pretty close to yours. I was asked to send more information though. In regards to what ive been doing in Canada since i arrived. Did any of you receive any such information from CIC?. I am also routing for you.
Adzees i would definitely wait to see if i got AIP before considering sending further information. I realise i probably didnt send enough evidence of our genuine relationship despite us being together for about 9 to ten years now!...and haveing three kids together. So i decided also i will wait for the outcome of my AIP.

stubaxle

Aug 17, 2010
Anyone who would like to know the progress of the spousal/common law class up to Approval in Principal....

I GOT MINE TODAY! Application recieved 29/12/09 at Vegreville.

Surprised me, because the website still says 20/12/09!

Anyone know how long it should take to get my PR Status now? I live in Newmarket, Ontario...

Thanks and best of luck to all!

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stubaxle said:
Anyone who would like to know the progress of the spousal/common law class up to Approval in Principal....

Anyone know how long it should take to get my PR Status now? I live in Newmarket, Ontario...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. My application was received the 30th (of Dec 09), so our timelines are very similar. Keep me posted on any progress and I will do the same.

As for the PR, each application is different. It can be really fast (some people have received AIP almost at the same time as PR and other waited 6+ months. I think it depends on where you are from and how long the background/security checks take...

Congrats again!

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophie100 said:
Yes, I did call them and he told me that you can only use E-Cas if you applied via the website. He said that if I posted my application i would not have access.

Also, another thing im worried about is the criminal record. My partner/sponsor was charged for uttering threats at his ex, it went to court but we think she dropped the charges. My partner was just told to stay away from her and was on 1 year probation, even though she would always show up at his place drunk after that. It was over 5 years ago and he can't really remember what the outcome was but he's pretty sure that's how it went down.
It is odd that the agent would tell you that. I posted my application (as many of my friends have) and have access to ecas. I would try calling again. It can be hit and miss with agents. As for the criminal record the important thing is what you put down in the application. It would be best if you could find out to 100% certainty what the outcome was so it doesn't end up looking like you lied. I hope this helps.

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
Well the application only had a check box for 'assault on a family member' she wasn't a family member and it wasn't assault. She was just out to get back at him then (he thinks) she dropped the charges. He's never been charged with a serious offence, just the uttering threats.

lanna

Jun 1, 2010
Hello there,

i send my application december 13 and application was received on December 21, 2009.

they started processing the application on March 4, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made december 22 and i just got a letter today saying that processing of the application has been completed and the canada immigration center in vancouver will contact me concerning my permanent resident status. how long u guys things should this take?

thanks

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
lanna said:
Hello there,

i send my application december 13 and application was received on December 21, 2009.

they started processing the application on March 4, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made december 22 and i just got a letter today saying that processing of the application has been completed and the canada immigration center in vancouver will contact me concerning my permanent resident status. how long u guys things should this take?

thanks

nice! ur getting ur PR?! congrats!

when to think if somebody would tell me that im getting PR, i wouldnt care how long it would take lol even if AIP. but its just me! ;)

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
stubaxle said:

great! congrats! so they are moving faster!