Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thank you justina. That is very true. I have indeed quit stressing or at least for now.
I know that I did everything to the best of my ability and if that isn't good enough for them to keep and make them want to return then they are very picky.

Sorry to hear you have waited so long but as you say, no news is better than bad news.
Do you have an interview? Do you know why it was sent to the local office? Where is your local office?
I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you land real soon. I am routing for you. :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
Thank you justina. That is very true. I have indeed quit stressing or at least for now.
I know that I did everything to the best of my ability and if that isn't good enough for them to keep and make them want to return then they are very picky.

Sorry to hear you have waited so long but as you say, no news is better than bad news.
Do you have an interview? Do you know why it was sent to the local office? Where is your local office?
I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you land real soon. I am routing for you. :)
With CIC.. definitely no news is good news!. i wouldnt be worried if i were you. If there is a problem am sure they wd be letting you know.

Also i have a qquestion.. Actually two questions..
I gotn a letter a few weeks ago requesting further information. I have noticed that not everyone is getting this letter?. Why is it just specific people getting these letters. i mean we are all pretty much in the same boat. So i am guessing its not standard for everyone?. Or did everyone get a letter?.

My second question is.. In December last year we sent our childrens canadian citizenship info. When i put in my appl;ication, i just stated that we had put in their applications for citizenship. Since then in about April, we received their citizenship crds.. SIN numbers etc. Do yopu thinkn this would affect my application?. When they sent me the letter requesting information, i was going to send copies of their canadian citizenship because that changed but they clearly wrote and stated in thatform that we should ONLY send the info they request...
Anyone???
Thanks

cdarroch

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/10
Doc's Request.
29/07/10
Med's Done....
29/10/09
Black-Berry said:
With CIC.. definitely no news is good news!. i wouldnt be worried if i were you. If there is a problem am sure they wd be letting you know.

Also i have a qquestion.. Actually two questions..
I gotn a letter a few weeks ago requesting further information. I have noticed that not everyone is getting this letter?. Why is it just specific people getting these letters. i mean we are all pretty much in the same boat. So i am guessing its not standard for everyone?. Or did everyone get a letter?.

My second question is.. In December last year we sent our childrens canadian citizenship info. When i put in my appl;ication, i just stated that we had put in their applications for citizenship. Since then in about April, we received their citizenship crds.. SIN numbers etc. Do yopu thinkn this would affect my application?. When they sent me the letter requesting information, i was going to send copies of their canadian citizenship because that changed but they clearly wrote and stated in thatform that we should ONLY send the info they request...
Anyone???
Thanks

We got one - she volunteers for a local organization to fill time; my assumption is that they were looking for clarification there, but who knows? It seems like enough of us have gotten one that it could be considered "normal" - at least, we hope! :)

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
Love_Young said:
Thanks!

Im actually the sponsor, we expect an interview but no idea when it will happen. We don't know why it was sent to the local office but can guess a few reasons. We married after a short courtship - that would be one. I wish they would just come to our home and see our lives and get it over with!! They can ask whatever they want at interview. No one we meet doubts our relationship - when you meet the right person, you know!

Like many inlanders on this website, our local office is Edmonton. Not sure how much of Alberta that covers, but I think a bit!

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
cdarroch said:
good question! We got the same letter a few weeks ago, along with a form to fill out. Pretty short answers! My fiancee volunteers at a charity-run secondhand store (none of the helpers are compensated); perhaps they know this and wanted more details? That's about the only reason we could think of... it does seem pretty weird though.
Good Morning srcc,
We are on pretty much the same timeline. Just curious..did you recieve a letter asking you to provide detailed employment information? we haven't. And good point! There is nothing from when you send the app till now...we are waiting on OWP too.

srcc

Star Member
Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janadian said:
Good Morning srcc,
We are on pretty much the same timeline. Just curious..did you recieve a letter asking you to provide detailed employment information? we haven't. And good point! There is nothing from when you send the app till now...we are waiting on OWP too.
Hi Janadian,
No, we didn't receive anything yet. Maybe they ask for that information for people that have low income?
Lets just hope that we receive good news this month :)

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
This is it, folks...this is it.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 14, 2009.

We started processing your application on March 1, 2010.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

From what I hear, its the "good news" option. Probably will receive my stuff in about a week. Wow, its been a long time!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
BlueDragon17846 said:

From what I hear, its the "good news" option. Probably will receive my stuff in about a week. Wow, its been a long time!

yay congrats!!!! :-*

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
BlueDragon17846 said:

Oh my gosh, yay, CONGRATS! I am so happy for you and I know everyone else is too.
Hopefully the mail arrives fast. Who knows, maybe everything will be completed and not just AIP? :)

And that is cool. You application started processing on my birthday and when my hubby proposed to me. :D

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
BlueDragon17846 said:

Ohhhhh So Happy for you!!!!! ;D

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
BlueDragon17846 said:

Awesome!!. This definitely calls for celebration!. :D so happy for you!. Keep fingers crossed!!

mint

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boasorte said:
i am glad to hear that. I hope your interview goes well... please let us know how it went, PLEEEASE!
Good luck!

BoaSorte
Thank you! Yes, I will post up dates how my interview went!

Mint

mint

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asta said:
what exactly does the letter say about interview?

btw..i CANT believe it they stepped into december..at last :-X yey to BlueDragon! ;)

i bet summer vacation is over for lazy bums, and time to get to work..and fast!
Hi, my letter says

A final determination on whether you meet statutory requirements can only be made at an examination interview.

An examination interview has been scheduled for you...DATE, TIME, ADDRESS

Please bring with you;
-a valid passport
-one photograph

If your application for permanent residence was sponsored, the sponsor is required to attend this interview with you.

Is there anyone else has received their letter after "Decision made"?
I would like to know if it is different from mine...

Mint

R

robrod

Was this letter from Vegreville, or from your local office, mint?.

I got a letter after my "In Process" application on e-cas changed to "Decision Made" but is very different from yours. Mine comes from Vegreville and reads like this:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The CIC in Scarborough will contact you concerning your PR status.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is required before you can become a PR of Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee to the CIC in Scarborough when you are scheduled to obtain your COPR document. Do not send the fee to CPC Vegreville.

Please note: At the time fo your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original ID document(s) to the CIC. A final decision concerning the granting of PR status will be made at that time. If PR is granted, the name that will apppear on the COPR document is your name as it appears on your passport or ID documents.

Here's my timeline as it reads on e-cas:

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2009.

We started processing your application on November 17, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on May 3, 2010 to XXXXXX, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We received the requested information on May 26, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robrod said:
Was this letter from Vegreville, or from your local office, mint?.

I got a letter after my "In Process" application on e-cas changed to "Decision Made" but is very different from yours. Mine comes from Vegreville and reads like this:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The CIC in Scarborough will contact you concerning your PR status.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is required before you can become a PR of Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee to the CIC in Scarborough when you are scheduled to obtain your COPR document.

Please note: At the time fo your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original ID document(s) to the CIC. A final decision concerning the granting of PR status will be made at that time. If PR is granted, the name that will apppear on the COPR document is your name as it appears on your passport or ID documents.

Here's my timeline as it reads on e-cas:

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2009.

We started processing your application on November 17, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on May 3, 2010 to XXXXXX, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We received the requested information on May 26, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

Hi robrod,

Congratulations.

If I understand correctly, you are now just waiting for the appointment to "land" or did CIC Scarsborough contact you already? When did you get AIP? Your timeline gives me hope. :)