Visa Office......
vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
Rusty53 said:
LittleMermaid, I have added you to the spreadsheet. Welcome to our happy patient family. Don't think about this being over at this point or it will be a long painful process. Embrace the ride and get to know your fellow appliacants and share in their joy and you will see time will fly by and you will gain many friends along the way. Remember we are all here for you!
Now I know I can continue to work with no issues I am feeling much more positive! Thank you for the encouragement though Rusty53, I'll try to bear that all in mind.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smarties786 said:
Hey Everyone!

Quick question. I received an email today saying that "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent
Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly."

Subsequent to this, my wife received another e-mail saying the following:
"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Scarborough will contact you concerning your permanent
resident status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents.
You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and
location of your choice. "

Does this mean that our processing is complete? Both step 1 and step 2? Also, does this mean we will be called for an interview? After this letter, about how long does it take to be contacted by the Scarborough Office?

Thanks!!
Yes you are finished!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! What is your time line Im very interested to know. I am surprised you receive both in the same letter. Very happy for you!!

BLUESLIDE

Jan 12, 2013
smarties786 said:
Hey Everyone!

Quick question. I received an email today saying that "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent
Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear from this office shortly."

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Scarborough will contact you concerning your permanent
resident status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and

Does this mean that our processing is complete? Both step 1 and step 2? Also, does this mean we will be called for an interview? After this letter, about how long does it take to be contacted by the Scarborough Office?

Thanks!!
Congratulations ! Could you please tell me, when was your application received?
Did you get e-mail on Sunday?

Thanks!

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
smarties786 said:
Hey Everyone!

resident status.

Thanks!!
Oh my!!! such a very GREAT NEWS! Sooo happy for you! what is your timeline? Congratulations!

neyuli

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just did the medical exams today and the doctor said he will take care and send everything. So, my question is if i need to send the copy of the confirmation letter stating that I've already completed the medical exams to CIC and that they should expect the results in the next week or two?

It's such a relief to get it done knowing that stage 2 will be starting soon :)

Cheers,

kennystewart80

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Peterborough
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Hey everybody, I have my landing interview April 12th :)

The letter says bring all documents, I'm assuming just visitor records, work permit etc and not every single letter?? I'll no doubt take it all anyway, it's a big file as I'm sure you all know :)

I'm so happy, and I'm still thinking of everybody who's in the process :)

Good luck all and thanks for sharing your stories and experiences :)

I'll still visit and I'll post details of my landing interview so you have an idea of what to expect.

hn1234

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
24-Nov-2012
Interview........
AIP + DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
08-Jan-2014
neyuli said:
Hi,

I just did the medical exams today and the doctor said he will take care and send everything. So, my question is if i need to send the copy of the confirmation letter stating that I've already completed the medical exams to CIC and that they should expect the results in the next week or two?

It's such a relief to get it done knowing that stage 2 will be starting soon :)

Cheers,

Yes you should send a copy to vegreville showing that you have completed the medical exams.

neyuli

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kennystewart80 said:

The letter says bring all documents, I'm assuming just visitor records, work permit etc and not every single letter?? I'll no doubt take it all anyway, it's a big file as I'm sure you all know :)

I'll still visit and I'll post details of my landing interview so you have an idea of what to expect.

Good luck to you on the landing interview. Please advice us how it goes and what to expect :D

neyuli

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hn1234 said:
Yes you should send a copy to vegreville showing that you have completed the medical exams.
Thank you! I will send it today then :D

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
kennystewart80 said:

Congratulations Kennystewart, where are you landing? I have update you in the spreadsheet. Yes please let us know how the landing interview goes.

kennystewart80

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Peterborough
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Rusty53 said:
Congratulations Kennystewart, where are you landing? I have update you in the spreadsheet. Yes please let us know how the landing interview goes.
Scarborough :)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kennystewart80 said:

hey right on Kenny thats awsome. you must be excited!!!!!!!!

kennystewart80

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Peterborough
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
wolanila said:
hey right on Kenny thats awsome. you must be excited!!!!!!!!
Super excited, almost can't believe it ;-) Long time coming :)

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
kennystewart80 said:
Congrats to you!:)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kennystewart80 said:
Hey you deserve it. Make sure you drink a beer and a shot for me when you celebrate!!