AOR Received.
31/01/2013
Med's Done....
17/12/2012
Interview........
AIP+OWP+ DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec 13, 2013
That is, Page 2 of IMM 1017B. However, it appears that an eMedical-enabled clinic does not use the IMM 1017B. In that case, they should be able to give you your UMI number.

There are three different options for temporary resident status:

- A visitor record (that's the form described in your quoted text)
- A work permit (that's the open work permit application you indicated you submitted)
- A study permit (that's the other option you didn't mention)

Any one of these establishes legal status for you to be in Canada. As long as ONE of them is submitted with an inland PR application, you have implied status.

[/quote]

Thank you so much for your help. I called to some other doctors, looks like they give you only copy of payment receipt.
Hope by the time I get the appointment they will know about new forms))

And I really hope to become one of 2012 applicants)

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but when does the "countdown" start?

I have Vegreville "recieving" our application on July 9th, 2012 (according the Canada Post tracking number) Then we heard by email on Nov 1st,2012 that they have started working on our app. A couple of days after that they requested the resubmittal of one of the forms, which I just sent, so I'm hoping it won't take 3 months for them to get the updated form!

Not sure when to expect to hear anything again. 6 months from now? Still 6 months from July?

Thanks again,

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe it starts the day ur application is received.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Figtoria

Do you want to be added to the spreadsheet?

imonec

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
Hey Rusty,

you can update some info for me on the spreadsheet... I haven't been here for a while and noticed a few things missing:

Police Clearance Certificate dated July 2, 2012
Medical Done on July 4, 2012

thanks guys and all the best of luck for everyone's applications!

Imonec

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
hey everyone......I'm going through our communication logs and realized that we have sooooo much calls to each other and tonsssss of bbm msgs n txt msgs.......should i send everything or just between certain time frames? Also for my call logs my phone company had to send them to me so should i send photocopies or the originals?

Thanks!! ;D

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
minime#

Our call logs included Skype, Email and Text. I was in the same situation as you. I had so many. I ended up sending just over 100 pages of logs. I sent what I had from the telephone company with regards to texts. It was in spreadsheet format since that was how I got it from them. I also sent email logs, which were mostly in one direction because my wife would email me and then I would text her back. I explained that this was because she had to pay for texts. I also sent our Skype log. All of them had gaps. I explained this and told them that if they wanted the gaps filled I didn't have them but would try to get them for them. What I did do was to take a couple of months of each and record the number of texts, emails or skype calls with in that time and in the case of Skype the length of those calls as weel. This helped to paint a picture of constant and prolonged contact in both directions.

I hope this helps.

Rusty

frenchie57

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2012
minime# said:
hey everyone......I'm going through our communication logs and realized that we have sooooo much calls to each other and tonsssss of bbm msgs n txt msgs.......should i send everything or just between certain time frames? Also for my call logs my phone company had to send them to me so should i send photocopies or the originals?

Thanks!! ;D

I never sent any communication log and it worked (my landing interview will be in 3 days yoohooo).
I would say that it depends how much other documents you can send them.
For example, if you have credit card statements, bank statements, bills, leases etc with both names,
as well as pictures and letters from people (family and friends), I don't think you should send too many pages
of communication logs.
If you do not have a whole lot of other proves, then you might want to compensate with the logs =)

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
There are three different options for temporary resident status:

- A visitor record (that's the form described in your quoted text)
- A work permit (that's the open work permit application you indicated you submitted)
- A study permit (that's the other option you didn't mention)

Any one of these establishes legal status for you to be in Canada. As long as ONE of them is submitted with an inland PR application, you have implied status.
Just to be clear We are applying next week and my husband is to leave by Jan 5, 2013. Do we need to apply for extension and OWP to be processed after AIP, or, do we need to send in only OWP. (don't want to pay more than we have to) but want to be safe.

2. I have a client ID from years ago. Will my husband's number be the same or do we leave his blank on the application form?

Jeffner

Nov 19, 2012
We are also filing for a spousal sponsorship shortly. My work permit has expired. Do I need to have a new valid visitor visa before filing our sponsorship application?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Jeffner said:
We are also filing for a spousal sponsorship shortly. My work permit has expired. Do I need to have a new valid visitor visa before filing our sponsorship application?
No. You don't need to be in status to file an inland application (it's a special exception).

Ossie-2

Oct 19, 2012
Nigea said:
Just to be clear We are applying next week and my husband is to leave by Jan 5, 2013. Do we need to apply for extension and OWP to be processed after AIP, or, do we need to send in only OWP. (don't want to pay more than we have to) but want to be safe.

2. I have a client ID from years ago. Will my husband's number be the same or do we leave his blank on the application form?
1. The OWP is a residence permit as well, so you do not need to apply for an extension if you are including an OWP application in your sponsorship/PR package. However, the OWP will be granted only when he gets AIP (approx 6 months after your application is received), so that means for a while, he'll be on implied status, i.e., he will still be considered a valid temporary resident. If that might be a problem for him, he might apply for an extension separately (the CIC website indicates its approx 78 days for an online application), so that he gets an extension while the application is being considered.
2. Your client ID is unique to you, so your husband needs his. He can find his on his visitor's visa.
Good luck!!!!

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Thanks Ossie-2 That information re UCI number on passport was very helpful. Never thought to look there. This forum is a gold mine. Thanks all.