26-11-2012
Med's Request
01-05-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
Hi everyone,

I've been following this thread for a long time and i am happy for those receiving their letter of approval.
Also CiC is doing a great job for speeding the process. I just check the website and they are now working
on applications received on feb7.(initial assestment is now only 8months).

my application was received at vegreville last aug.24 2012.

i am patiently waiting for mine to process and i am happy for everyone who's having their approval.

Di_vas

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-08-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-10-2012
Step 1 — Assessment of sponsor and person being sponsored
Spouse, common-law partner in Canada
8 months
(initial assessment)
Working on applications received on February 7, 2012

Again, good news ;). The deadline for initial evaluation is also reduced-eight months.
I applied for in Apriiiiil! They are near to meeeee!!! ;)
Have nice day to all!!!

erFiodena

Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + OWP 10-10-2012
Di_vas said:
Step 1 — Assessment of sponsor and person being sponsored
Spouse, common-law partner in Canada
8 months
(initial assessment)
Working on applications received on February 7, 2012

Again, good news ;). The deadline for initial evaluation is also reduced-eight months.
I applied for in Apriiiiil! They are near to meeeee!!! ;)
Have nice day to all!!!
I applied in April too!

I can't wait for the approval. It seems that things are moving fast now, I hope it stays that way!

Have a great day everyone!

Di_vas

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-08-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-10-2012
Augustos and erFiodena, we have the same good emotions at the same time ;)

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FIRST STAGE APPROVED WOHOOOO :) I HAVE RECEIVED THE LETTER TODAY. SO CAN I FLY HOME FOR A VISIT NOW? :) THANKS

erFiodena

Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + OWP 10-10-2012
pearl75 said:
FIRST STAGE APPROVED WOHOOOO :) I HAVE RECEIVED THE LETTER TODAY. SO CAN I FLY HOME FOR A VISIT NOW? :) THANKS
Congratulations!! So happy for you!

When did you apply?

I think you have to wait until the whole process is completed before leaving Canada.

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They received my application on 6th February :) im over the moon :))

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
I am an April applicant too guys! Lets keep our fingers crossed, and an excellent New Years Gift at the end of 2012!
Cheers everybody

erFiodena said:
I applied in April too!

I can't wait for the approval. It seems that things are moving fast now, I hope it stays that way!

Have a great day everyone!

Di_vas

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-08-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-10-2012
Congratulations, pearl75!!!

Peaches14 said:
As of last weekend I know they were working on February's because somebody reported getting an email indicating that their sponsorship was approved in principle. So even if it is updated to February 5 this week they will definitely be working on March's by the weekend. I am confident we will be getting good news very soon. P
Maybe next week it's our turn for the good news ..... application in April. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we know an immigration officer and my husband talked to him the other day. He said that the estimate dates shown on the web site is last years not this years and the government is pressuring them to finalize cases soon as possible. As the election is near :) god sometimes i do love elections that is the time things speeds up :)) and also after you received your first approval you will receive your PR withing 2 monts max. i have read somewhere in another forum that people are receiving even 2 weeks after they approved for first stage.

They are also looking into everything in details to cach those who are paper married and once they find out they will deport them even after they receive their citizenship. so it is really not worth to lie about the application as soon or later they will cach those people. That is what he said. I dont care a smy application is real :D

Look luck to us. I hope everyone will receive their PR soon.

tommyp

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 6 , 2012
Med's Request
Done before requested
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2012
LANDED..........
August 29,2013
my wife is Canadian from Quebec we did an inland application everything was done upfront criminal and medicals the application was received april16,2012 on sept7 we got a letter to proceed with Quebec for CSQ has anyone here file with Quebec and whats the process like i know the waiting is long either way.

would love feed back

thanks

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
pearl75 said:
we know an immigration officer and my husband talked to him the other day. He said that the estimate dates shown on the web site is last years not this years and the government is pressuring them to finalize cases soon as possible. As the election is near :) god sometimes i do love elections that is the time things speeds up :)) and also after you received your first approval you will receive your PR withing 2 monts max. i have read somewhere in another forum that people are receiving even 2 weeks after they approved for first stage.

They are also looking into everything in details to cach those who are paper married and once they find out they will deport them even after they receive their citizenship. so it is really not worth to lie about the application as soon or later they will cach those people. That is what he said. I dont care a smy application is real :D

Look luck to us. I hope everyone will receive their PR soon.
CONGRATULATIONS PEARL!!!!!! How excited are you?!?!
I hope they keep up their pace!

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How excited am I? VERY! Excited:) I called everyone back home to give the good news. All are happy and now they can't sleep(it's night time there) :) everybody is waiting for us. Lots of things to do. I better start shopping now :)

I've read in another forum that after the first approval it may take up to 2 months to receive the PR. Is that correct. I have actually looked at their time sheet. And couple of them received whiting a month.

We are thinking of applying for work permit so that I will be able to leave Canada and come back. Is this doable?

Thanks

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
Congratulation again to people who got AIP already :)

As I my documents are received in March, 2012, I'm so nervous as well.

A week ago me and my husband sent CIC emails to ask them change address for us since the function Change Address on cic website doesn't work at all.
Today I go website and check it again with hope something has changed, and I recognize that they change my address WRONG.
I hurry check my email again and see if I got mistake or them, and all my information that I sent them is right, but they typed wrong the number of my address. OMG How scare it its!
I check my husband's ECas and they provided the address wrong as well. :'( :'(

I sent them another email to let them know that they got a mistake in my address already, but still so worried cuz it could delay my application since right now they are currently working on documents received in February, 2012.

Hope good news come soon with us! :D

yangski

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec.09,2011 AIP/OPW:Sept.11,2012 DM:Sept.18,2012
meowmeow said:
Congratulation again to people who got AIP already :)

As I my documents are received in March, 2012, I'm so nervous as well.

A week ago me and my husband sent CIC emails to ask them change address for us since the function Change Address on cic website doesn't work at all.
Today I go website and check it again with hope something has changed, and I recognize that they change my address WRONG.
I hurry check my email again and see if I got mistake or them, and all my information that I sent them is right, but they typed wrong the number of my address. OMG How scare it its!
I check my husband's ECas and they provided the address wrong as well. :'( :'(

I sent them another email to let them know that they got a mistake in my address already, but still so worried cuz it could delay my application since right now they are currently working on documents received in February, 2012.

Hope good news come soon with us! :D
Hi,
If you can't change it through ecas Try to call them instead of email..Thats what I did before when I changed our address...the fastest way to get through the agent is by dialling cic call center and press the no.1-0-2-1-0 or 1-0-0-0-0 Goodluck and dont worry it will not delay your applications.. :D