+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

sandylew

Jul 21, 2012
buzybee said:
I hope i did this right.

Let me know if the link doesn't work.

Also feedback is welcome. Its pretty basic compared to other spreadsheets out there. If you feel i should add anything to like another category or something just let me know.

Also if i got your information wrong or your not up or i haven't updated your information, just send me a private message.

Hope everyone having a great day!

Would you like to add me to the 2012 inland applicants, please?

We sent our app in on 07/06/2012 and was recieved on 07/07/2012.

Office:Vegreville,AB
App Received:July.07,2012
started processing:
AIP :
Decision:?
landing office:?
landing date:?
PR card Arrival:?

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
buzybee said:
I hope i did this right.

Let me know if the link doesn't work.

Also feedback is welcome. Its pretty basic compared to other spreadsheets out there. If you feel i should add anything to like another category or something just let me know.

Also if i got your information wrong or your not up or i haven't updated your information, just send me a private message.

Hope everyone having a great day!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArrQkNcsLVotdDJOOWJlZkhVOEhCMHZCakNoa3UzVHc

We received your application for permanent residence on October 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on January 6, 2012.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on January 10, 2012. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

i had an interview on the 13th of june 2012

on the 14th of june 2012 i got aip

16th of june 2012 letter for police clearance from my country

requested info received on the 28 of june admin if it not to much trouble can you post my time line please

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
yffAm said:
thanks much tozo!!

I just sent my application earlier and I have the tracking number with me they said Vegreville will going to receive it on Tuesday.. ;D About the receipt my lawyer phoned cic about the mistake and they said it is ok as long as I paid the right amount of fee.. I got another question though:

1.what do you mean by your number 1 answer on my post above? (about the OWP 'coz I appliead for an owp and I submit it with my spousal sponsorship app just today)

I dont have a police clearance on my application 'coz I wasnt able to get it on time but I wrote a note about it that I will submit it as soon as I get it and I include that note on my application too.

2.what if I already got my police clearance when and where should I submit it??

thanks thanks thanks muchhhh! :D :D :D
my counting is about to begin.. ;D

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
Karito said:
So nobody else with 2 different application number ??

I wonder if there's 2 people checking my application at the same time lol, I don't know if call to CIC and ask about it :-\ I'm afraid of bad news, maybe I'm paranoid but this whole process got me nuts ???
Hi Karito,

Have you signed onto ECAS with both application number? You may have said it before but are you the only applicant? Like, do you have children or anyone else being sponsored by the sponsor?

But i would try signing in to ECAS with both number and seeing what happens.

And i'm sure its nothing. If anything it could just be mistake. Like you said, maybe there's 2 people looking at your application. Maybe it will go twice as fast ;)

If its really on your mind then why not call CIC. They could clarify things for you.

Good luck!!!

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
vincystress said:
We received your application for permanent residence on October 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on January 6, 2012.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on January 10, 2012. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

i had an interview on the 13th of june 2012

on the 14th of june 2012 i got aip

16th of june 2012 letter for police clearance from my country

requested info received on the 28 of june admin if it not to much trouble can you post my time line please
Ok so i thought interviews were the "last step". Like it happens after stage 2 (medical, police checks and stuff). I;m just asking so i know where to add the category. Is it between stages or generally its after stage 2???

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
buzybee said:
Ok so i thought interviews were the "last step". Like it happens after stage 2 (medical, police checks and stuff). I;m just asking so i know where to add the category. Is it between stages or generally its after stage 2???
there are some people who have interview before satge1 so they can prove there relationship is genuine

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
hi every one i am sorry to bug you guys but i need to know
i call the call center today and they send my medical and pcc is now showing in there system and they are awaiting my return to canada fee $400 with i already send in with my pcc

1. do you guys thik the officer have not put it in the system yet are do you guyz think i should fax it in to him my copy of the receipt
2. the fact that it is showing in there system mr and pcc how much longer do you guyz think it will take

Deedeedar

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2014
Hello everyone!

I've been reading this forum 2 weeks ago and I will apply PR under Common-law in the end of September (my boyfriend will sponsor me) as I will be in Canada for 1 year. I have some questions for your, kindly advise.

1) Have you ever asked for fingerprint at police station before? How long does it take to get them? How much does it cost per each fingerprint? Because I need to send 2 fingerprints to my home country and another 1 for attach to PR application.

2) In early May 2012 I extended my visa and I did the medical exam. As the medical exam has a 1 year validity, so I understand that I do not need to do the new one, right? But how does CIC know if I don't send? Or what should I mention on my application?

I'm sorry for my English which is not that strong (I'm Thai).

Thank you for your advices in advance :eek:)

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
THEY CHANGED THE DATE!!!!

"Working on applications received on September 20, 2011"

:) ;) :D ;D :eek: 8) ::) :p :-*

Hows everyone doing?? any changes or updates???

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am doing great busybee. No changes for us. Still in process. Waiting patiently. How about you?

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
My baby left home on Monday!

We saw her off at the Purolator offfice and she was headed to Vegreville. She seems to young to be off on her own. She is only a month old and only weighs 4 lbs. We are hoping that she will make us proud and return a Permant Residency card for my wife real soon. Let the waiting begin!

I checked and she has arrived in Vegreville at 9:35 yesterday morning. I guess that allows me to join this thread. I have been browsing this site for about a year and half collecting information and hopefully putting it to good use. I understand it is a long wait and we are prepared for that. I don't want to sound too impatient already but how long does it take CIC to respond that they actually have our application?

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome rusty53 it's nice to see another sask flag in here. Where r u in Saskatchewan? You sent ur 1 month old 4lb baby with purolator to vegreville? I'm going to assume this is mediphorical and not a real baby lol. It should take 3 to 4 months before u receive any conformation that they have received ur app. Welcome again and good luck. :)

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Can someone clarify once again please how do I log on to ECAS? Where do I get this client ID number from? Is there any way to get updates on your application before AIP?

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Wolania

You mean to say that they don't even acknowledge that they have received our application for months!

We are in Saskatoon!