App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
johanna125 said:
Hi Mr. Bob.
Here's the link that takes you to the inland2011 case of rejected application due to failure to meet 12 month cohabiting criteria. Paste this to your browser address field if it doesn't load automatically.

If link doesnt load, go to canada visa.com, look for the inland application 2011 forum, then go to page 299, dated June 19, 2012,
9:16:33pm. There are 5 other replies under that post which are related to that. Thanks.

thanks.
Hi johanna125,

Thank you so much for your replies and information! I have read the thread and noticed one thing that was different than our current situation.

Person A (them)
lived together for 11months then applied

Person B (us)
lived together for 12 continuous months (seperated 84 days) then apply

Does that make any difference? Do we qualify to apply? I just want to make sure as sometimes I miss out on little details!

Thanks!!!!

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
We received your application for permanent residence on October 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on January 6, 2012.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on January 10, 2012. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

i had an interview on the 13th of june 2012

on the 14th of june 2012 i got aip

16th of june 2012 letter for police clearance from my country

have since sent it in they also asked for 490 for landing fee is it normal that my secound stage takes this long or should i be worried :eek: ??? please help me i have since faxed it in to my cic officer he had given me his personal fax number

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
vincystress said:

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on January 10, 2012. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

have since sent it in they also asked for 490 for landing fee is it normal that my secound stage takes this long or should i be worried :eek: ??? please help me i have since faxed it in to my cic officer he had given me his personal fax number
Hi how r u? I noticed your application was recieved on october 11 2011 same our application, would u mind me asking why you have to go for interview? What is the question? Thank u so much ?

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
xxpazaway said:
Hi how r u? I noticed your application was recieved on october 11 2011 same our application, would u mind me asking why you have to go for interview? What is the question? Thank u so much ?
the interview was to make sure our relationship is real and it was not bad they asked were we meet for the fist time what day we meet. who was there when we meet . why we broke up after my secound child and why we got back togather now . be was married before so they asked a few bit about if he only married her for papers nothing hard i just spoke the truth and and it was ok .

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MisterBob said:
Hi johanna125,

Thank you so much for your replies and information! I have read the thread and noticed one thing that was different than our current situation.

Person A (them)
lived together for 11months then applied

Person B (us)
lived together for 12 continuous months (seperated 84 days) then apply

Does that make any difference? Do we qualify to apply? I just want to make sure as sometimes I miss out on little details!

Thanks!!!!

Hi Mister Bob. Im not so sure about your case. I noticed that this forum has different views on different issues. As an example of this, they say that once you submit a PR sponsorship application, the person you sponsored can stay here in Canada without a visitor visa while waiting for the result of the visa application because of this thing called IMPLIED status. But I saw lots of people made posts here that they were surprised to received a removal notice (deportation notice) from Canada Border Agency because they stayed here in canada with expired visitor visa. Thats why lots of people here decided to apply for a visitor visa (paid $150) just to be on the safe side while waiting for their visa.

My point is : there is no single interpretation of CIC rules. It's case to case basis. For people with complex applications such as those with dependents (like kids), expired status, worked without permits, complicated first marriage/divorced, and other loose ends, getting a lawyer is an option. But in my opinion, for simple cases such as those applicants with no previous marriage, legally married here, no kids, no dependents, never worked or studied in canada, just seating at home with legal visitor visa, with tons of marital proofs, therefore, that case is considered a simple one and you dont need a lawyer for that.

You can browse inland 2011 forum more, lots of informative posts there from real experiences of past and present applicants. Good luck to you on your application.

johanna

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013

have since sent it in they also asked for 490 for landing fee is it normal that my secound stage takes this long or should i be worried please help me i have since faxed it in to my cic officer he had given me his personal fax number

Confusia

Apr 11, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Ive been to some thread and asked this question but still hoping someone could help me more.
Here's my situation and timeline:

I was secretly married in the Phil. June 2007(mistakenly thought I was pregnant) and got separated Aug. 2007 for Dubai (Single status) when I found out he has a wife and 2 children who claimed to be the legal family.

1. I came in to Canada (Single Status) *Feb. 2009 on a work permit as food service counter attendant.
2. *Dec. 2010 received a new work permit as food service supervisor on the same employer. It was valid until Dec. 2011
3. *May 2011 when my sibling requested for my certificate of NO MARRIED for the purposed of her educational scholarship. We found out that my marriage back then has a record to the NSO office.It appeared that I was the only one who was legally married to that person.
4. *July 2011 I filed a divorce here in Canada.
5. *Oct. 2011 My employer processed a new LMO before the expiry date of my work permit.
6. *Nov. 2011 I submitted an application for the renewal of my work permit while my LMO was on process
7. *Jan. 2012 LMO denied.
8.*Feb. 2012 as expected CIC denied my application for a work permit and lost my status. I was given 90 days to restore my status and that is until May 2012.
9. * March 2012 my DIVORCE was Granted.
10.* April 2012 ME and my common law partner for a year and a half got married and filed to restore to extend my stay in Canada as visitors permit as soon as we got the marriage certificate.
11. * May 2012 submitted my application as spousal sponsorship Inland. Same month CIC emailed me that my application for visitor's permit was transferred to the immigration local office and they might contact me anytime.

Now here's my question:
1. how long would it take to get a response for the visitors permit (to gain the status/ "in process")from immigration local office as I already waited for 2 months now.
2.Will it affect my application for Family Class since iv entered Canada as Single?
3. Is there a chance that i could get an open work permit on the first stage approved since i don't have the status while i filed for the spousal PR app?
4. Lastly If I get the visitors permit approved, is it possible for me to apply for a work permit if I could get a positive LMO while my Spousal PR on process?

Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
Hi everyone

Wow lots of action since my last time here, I stayed away for a while trying to keep my mind busy and stop thinking about the lonnnng wait :)
I just want to let you know I got an email well actually my boyfriend "the sponsor" got it, they never sed anything to me, anyways the email said (we received your application on march 16th) yes I knew they got it that day because I tracked it.
The weird part is he got 2 emails saying the same thing, the first one was July 9th and the second was July 16th, and what is having me confused is the emails both have the same UCI #number but the aplication file # are different, so I don't know what to think. Does anybody have this double email with different application file number before?

On one hand I'm happy at least we got some news, ohhh and when We tried to log in with his UCI or the 2 different application # to see the ecas says there's no info available. I tried with my UCI and nothing happened either.

Well if somebody have any information, please share it here.

Have a great day everybody :)

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
Hi, so my husband got an email from CIC (AOR) on the 12th of July saying that my application was received on March 22nd. So, first news after a while, there's the info for Tozo making the chart.

anyone knows what comes next? when is their next contact??? thanks!!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,its been awhile since i have been on here,i went for some a vacation,i notice busybee is updating the chart.....to all new members welcome to the waiting school of immgration......stay postive ;D ;D :D

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
PS, I also got a request in the mail for further information. They wanted me to clarify what i was doing during certain periods of time. I'm mailing in tomorrow. just for the chart update. Thanks!! anyone knows what comes next?

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
moeytja said:
PS, I also got a request in the mail for further information. They wanted me to clarify what i was doing during certain periods of time. I'm mailing in tomorrow. just for the chart update. Thanks!! anyone knows what comes next?
Hi Moeytja

Im wondering about the request CIC for you, since our cases are a bit similar , I've been doing anything for long time since my last job as live-in nanny, did u maybe left some gaps on the periods of activities? When filling that form about it?

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Karito,

They asked for further info cause apparently i made a mistake i. The dates cause i missed my 18th bday year, i started at 19 w tje history. It was my mistake and very small one, still have to mail that. Later today. I wonder for how long they pause my application...

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
Ok I see! Thanks for the reply, let's hope it won't pause your application, since like they are working on time :)

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
So nobody else with 2 different application number ??

I wonder if there's 2 people checking my application at the same time lol, I don't know if call to CIC and ask about it :-\ I'm afraid of bad news, maybe I'm paranoid but this whole process got me nuts ???