Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 15, 2012
AOR Received.
May 30, 2012
Med's Done....
December 12, 2011
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum though I've been following it for quite some time.
My boyfriend and I have sent out an inland application as well and I thought I would share my timeline with you guys.

Our application was received on February 15, 2012.
AOR email received on May 31, 2012.
Processing Started on May 30, 2012.
(Quebec Only) AOR mailed to us by CIC dated June 4, 2012.
(Quebec Only) Letter from MICC of acceptance of QC undertaking & CSQ both received together dated June 20, 2012.

And since, nothing has happened...

Good luck to everyone :)

Naomi

beeelythe

Star Member
Oct 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
08-09-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
29-12-2017
Hello, everyone!

My boyfriend and I hope to be joining the inland applicants soon. Here is a bit of our backstory. I've gone through a few of the threads and I'm still finding it all a little bit confusing.

We met in the US in 2009 while I (Canadian) was a student there. We lived there together for two years before recently moving back to Canada. He (American) is a graphic designer so he was eligible for a NAFTA visa. He got a job and started working in March and I joined him here after graduation in May. We've been together for over three years and have lived together for over two. Tons of documentation and evidence and all of the necessities.

So is the timeline still 11 months when applying inland? Does his country of origin make a difference in terms of processing time?

Thank you!

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
12/04/2012 Re-done Jan 2012
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
My application was received at Vegreville on 13/06/2012. No confirmations or emails from CIC yet but I know that it takes a lot longer than this. Add me to that nice little tracker you have started? :)

Abusi

Sep 15, 2011
Although i submiited my application in june 24 2012 but i have not yet received any thing from cic office in calagry i apply inland for common law partner, please i have few question to ask i submitted my police clearance with my application form for common law partner but it take three months before it expire but is till valid for now but i have already included it in my form what happened if it expire before the cic office in calagry open it am going to be declined or get another one for then.,Although i have not yet done my medical because the doctor book me for this month of july 2012 i did not included it in my application hope it will not affect me, do u have the idea before the cic office in calagry open an application form hope to here from you.

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
Hi everyone.
Yea I've actually been keeping track of everyone application process so if it's ok I can also help posting updates....
Let me know if it's cool.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and is enjoying the summer!

sommer

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2012
Its so cool! very nice of you to do that!
It would be helpful if we can see other people`s progress. To compare if our application is as same speed. Perhaps it will never be all in the same speed, but at least we know we are not the only one that hasn`t got any major progress..

Chickadee

Jul 8, 2012
South Carolina, United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-16-2012
AOR Received.
09-18-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
05-15-2012
Interview........
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
LANDED..........
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
Hello & Bonjour :)

I would love it if you could add me to your group.

I am a Canadian Citizen, sponsoring my husband. I moved to United States to live with him in 2000, and returned to Canada in May, so we can both live here together. I am happy to be back. I missed Canada a lot! :)

We filed inland, on May 16th. We sent the application to Vegreville.
We are settled in Montreal, where we plan to live permanently.

I learned after I sent it that we should have sent it by courier. I wish I had learned about this forum before, but it is never too late, eh? 8)

We received no confirmations or emails from CIC yet.

mdna

Mar 3, 2012
buzybee said:
Hi everyone.
Yea I've actually been keeping track of everyone application process so if it's ok I can also help posting updates....
Let me know if it's cool.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and is enjoying the summer!
i don't see why not, there has been a lot of activity recently and it won't hurt to update the charts, especially if you have been keeping track of it. i think tozo is on vacation 8)

perkele

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 15, 2012
AOR Received.
May 30, 2012
Med's Done....
December 12, 2011
Chickadee said:
Hello & Bonjour :)

I would love it if you could add me to your group.

I am a Canadian Citizen, sponsoring my husband. I moved to United States to live with him in 2000, and returned to Canada in May, so we can both live here together. I am happy to be back. I missed Canada a lot! :)

We filed inland, on May 16th. We sent the application to Vegreville.
We are settled in Montreal, where we plan to live permanently.

I learned after I sent it that we should have sent it by courier. I wish I had learned about this forum before, but it is never too late, eh? 8)

We received no confirmations or emails from CIC yet.

Hey Chickadee,

Welcome to the forum :)
I noticed that you filed your application inland from Quebec.
Mdna created a thread called "2012 Quebec Inland Applicants" (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2012-quebec-inland-applicants-t98657.0.html;msg1592792#msg1592792)
I know that it's still early and that you haven't heard from CIC yet, but you should join the thread so that we can all know what the progress of our applications are (especially since on top of the regular application, QC has its own additional part)

Anyway, Best of luck!

Naomi

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
It is good news for those who got frequent correspondence from CIC. I sent in Jan 05 2012 and the only email i got, was to tell me my application have been received- 5 MONTHS LATER from my sent date. So should i be worrying? No, because as the day goes by, i felt that cic is not very consistent in their work productivity and my guess is when they have the mood, they will send me emails. I am disappointed how things work in this country. Some sent in much later date got their emails to inform them that their progress. and why such different treatment? Its really unfair. If I have anything incomplete, etc( which is unlikely, I sent in everything), or any problems, they should inform us. They should be consistent with all the applications.

I am in Toronto but i am thinking of re-locate to some where else, perhaps Vancouver, besides updating the address in the cic, what else do i need to do?

Chickadee

Jul 8, 2012
South Carolina, United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-16-2012
AOR Received.
09-18-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
05-15-2012
Interview........
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
LANDED..........
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
Naomi,
Thank you very much! I will definitely join that thread!
Best of luck.
Chantal

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
tozo said:
INLAND APPLICATIONS SENT IN 2012 CHART
(Currently taking 11 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Name App Received In Process Decision Made Approval In Principle (AIP) Total Time for AIP PR/LANDED

Jbel Jan 5
Caregirl747 Jan 16
CanED Jan 16 April 23
Yankanuck Jan 17
buzybee Jan 19 April 25
Johanna125 Jan 25 May 22
wolanila Feb 2
Peral75 Feb 6 may 17
CheshireCats Feb 7 may 20
mdna march 10
Oh Tozo...where are you? :) Looks like we have lots of new members, I think our spreadsheet needs updating 8)

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
CheshireCats said:
Oh Tozo...where are you? :) Looks like we have lots of new members, I think our spreadsheet needs updating 8)
thanks everyone for being active in the forum.
Tozo did update the chart, or at least he added me and a couple others. For the ones who sent their application in late march, keep us updated if u receive AOR; acknowledgement of receipt. I sent mine on march 22 and still no news from cic.