Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
tozo said:
INLAND APPLICATIONS SENT IN 2012 CHART
(Currently taking 11 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Name App Received In Process Decision Made Approval In Principle (AIP) Total Time for AIP PR/LANDED

Jbel Jan 5
Caregirl747 Jan 16 Apr 26
CanED Jan 16
Yankanuck Jan 17
buzybee Jan 19 Apr 25
Johanna125 Jan 25 May 22
Hamedslient Jan 26
wolanila Feb 2
Peral75 Feb 6 May 17
CheshireCats Feb 7 May 22
mdna Mar 10
Karito Mar 16
Walter 8299 Mar 28
Tozo, u forgot about me! U didnt add me to the 2012 chart. I sent my application on march 22 of 2012. I still didnt receive emails or anything with an ecase or acknowlegment of receipt. Its been 100 days, is this normal??

Did anyone receive their ecase yet that sent their application on march 2012? or any close date to that??

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry we sent ours march 2 and just received an email June 18. Tozo u forgot to make the changes I asked also. Received march 2 and started processing June 18. Thanks

sommer

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2012
We sent mine at the end of March 2012.. I also haven`t got anything.. I think I will give them more time, altho I have to admit its very unsettling :(

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry we sent ours at the beginning of march and just got our email on the 18th

sommer

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2012
thanx wolanila... your post was very helping, for your case it took around 10 weeks, it means perhaps I will get an e-mail from CIC in 2 weeks.. hopefully.. :D

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes u will probably get one soon but if for some reason u don't it is not unusual. So dont worry because not everyone gets one right away. There r some people saying they never received theirs until they got AIP. Just know that ur app was received and it will be processed in the order they were received. All someone can really do I relax and have some fun to take ur mind off the wait. Won't be long, just a blip compared to the rest of your lives together. STAY POSITIVE!!!

sommer

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2012
Awww.. thanx! thats a very nice words of yours!

Yes, I am sure everyone agree with you Wolanila, we have to learn how to take our mind off the wait... I try to occupy my mind by searching a survival job :)

Good luck with your papers :)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No problem any time my friend. Btw does anyone know what the difference between a member, star member, and a hero member is?

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
Hey WolnIla and sommer, thanks for the reply. It would be way way too unsettling to not receive ecase until AIP, like i really hope thats not the case, but hopefully ill be getting it soon. Im not that stressed, tryn to relax, but sometimes i can go pretty restless. Im not working, and cant wait to have a normal job or just even work. U guys workin?

sommer

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2012
Same here moeytja.. I am not working either.. what do you do to avoid going crazy at home?.. hihihihi.. i think i have done everything, yet I still i am going crazy.. I agree with you, I cant wait to have a job, any small job will do.

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
wolanila said:
No problem any time my friend. Btw does anyone know what the difference between a member, star member, and a hero member is?
From what I've noticed it's just the number of comments you leave. I think you just gets upgraded as the number of comments you leave goes higher. I don't know if you get more privaledges or anything.

Congrat of being a star member!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol no need to congrats me I don't really care about how many stars are beside my name just curious why they r there. Thank u for the explanation though it made sense to me.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Hi there1 I have been posting queries on the other thread and as I read some other post from this thread I came up with a question for I would love to know more about the inland application.. :D

My work permit visa will going to expire this July 5th of 2012 and my husband is sponsoring me under spousal sponsorship in Canada class along with my OWP and will going to submit it this friday (June 29, 2012) we already paid the fees but unfortunately my lawyer which said to be a :"lawyer" mistakenly paid the fees online addressed on the wrong VO.. instead of addressing it to Vegreville 'coz it is an inland application he addressed it to Missisauga :mad: (the reason we decided to submit it this Friday instead of yesterday) but he said he's gonna fix it..

question:
1. My work permit will going to expire in a week, will it cause me any problem if I send my Spousal SA in Vegreville a week before my WP expires?
2. What is the best thing to do with the wrong address receipt? Do we need to pay it again and just wait for the CIC to found out that we paid 2times and will they return my first payment?

Hope someone can answer my queries Thanks much and may all the Guidance of the Lord be with us always.. :)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yffAm said:
Hi there1 I have been posting queries on the other thread and as I read some other post from this thread I came up with a question for I would love to know more about the inland application.. :D

My work permit visa will going to expire this July 5th of 2012 and my husband is sponsoring me under spousal sponsorship in Canada class along with my OWP and will going to submit it this friday (June 29, 2012) we already paid the fees but unfortunately my lawyer which said to be a :"lawyer" mistakenly paid the fees online addressed on the wrong VO.. instead of addressing it to Vegreville 'coz it is an inland application he addressed it to Missisauga :mad: (the reason we decided to submit it this Friday instead of yesterday) but he said he's gonna fix it..

question:
1. My work permit will going to expire in a week, will it cause me any problem if I send my Spousal SA in Vegreville a week before my WP expires?
2. What is the best thing to do with the wrong address receipt? Do we need to pay it again and just wait for the CIC to found out that we paid 2times and will they return my first payment?

Hope someone can answer my queries Thanks much and may all the Guidance of the Lord be with us always.. :)

well ok welcome to the thread,i will try and answer your questions.
1.well if your owp expires you can still send in application and you will be on an implied status and depending on the country your from you should have applied for the renewal of your owp 30days before its expires but as it now you may get your owp after AIP.
2. The receipt have a reference number...quote the reference number and write a note explaining and the current address and a copy of receipt attached to it and the IO will look at that and as far as its the correct fees its ok....no need to pay another fees...all the best and hope its heps you.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INLAND APPLICATIONS SENT IN 2012 CHART
(Currently taking 11 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Name App Received In Process Decision Made Approval In Principle (AIP) Total Time for AIP PR/LANDED

Jbel Jan 5
Caregirl747 Jan 16 Apr 26
CanED Jan 16
Yankanuck Jan 17
buzybee Jan 19 Apr 25
Johanna125 Jan 25 May 22
Hamedslient Jan 26
Peral75 Feb 6 May 17
CheshireCats Feb 7 May 22
wolanila mar 2 june 18
mdna Mar 10
Karito Mar 16