Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
mexicanito said:
Any good news from early Nov 2010 applicants yet?
In my opinion the process will be extended to a year for the first stage of approval. Keep that in mind at the end of this year the process will take a year. It is really sad, I had a job ready for me (at the end of september) in what I know to do and I love to do and I won't be able to take it. The worst part is that I won't be able to get a job on my field until the next year because in the industry where I like to work and I have prepared for only hire people in this time of the year.
I hope others have better chances!

Cheers

Pepe

mexicanito

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
edmonton
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know... Seriously they should let us work... They would have more revenue in taxes... What do you do for a living pepe if you don't mind me asking...

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
I'm looking forward to hearing some good news from late Oct applicants this weekend because I noticed that some people had their Ecas updated at that time.

Although the processing time didn't jump that much but I'm still happy...well...better than nothing ;D

Wish everyone keep their smiles, it's not worth to ruin your day/life just bcos of CIC.

BIG HUGSSSSSSSSS, let's keep the hope :)

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
shantese said:
true russian or anyone how long does it take for cic to add additional info sent ? in june they request a vaild passport copy and native language was delievered on august 26 how long will they take to add this info
There's no straight-forward answer to that question. For me it took 1 week, for others it takes 2 months. Did you right any instructions on your envelope?

@Inlandappl: have a great landing today!! :D

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
mexicanito said:
I know... Seriously they should let us work... They would have more revenue in taxes... What do you do for a living pepe if you don't mind me asking...
My husband (who I'm sponsoring) specializes in motorsports stuff ... though we live in Whistler, BC he's had job offers in Toronto etc when he's fully landed ... I really hope we don't have to move to T-Dot after growing up in paradise (Vancouver) but could be our only option as he's in such a specialized field ...

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
@Shantese: then you should probalby look at 2 months waiting before it'll be added to your file. Vegreville is terribly slowly opening up mail, writing instructions on the envelope is your only chance to dodge waiting lines.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hey there guys, I know it isn't immigration related but I just wanted to share some news.

I GOT THE JOB!!! :p ;D :D

I can't believe this. I just passed out 3 resumes 2 days ago, I get a call back for the place I have really wanted to work right after handing it in, my first job interview was yesterday, and I got a call back saying they would like me to be a part of their team. He said that since I haven't worked in Newfoundland or Canada before that he could get funding from the province to help train me since I have no food experience yet. He said it won't come out of my paycheque just he has to report it on my pay stubs or something of the sort and can get funding. I meet with them tomorrow to give them my SIN number. He said the bad news is, is that it takes 7-10 days for the application to pull through but I said that is fine. (Just leaves me one last break to myself, lol) and that I can't work less than 25-30 hours but that is what I was looking for anyway.

At the end of the conversation, I told him "thank you" and he said "no, thank you and we can't wait for you to be a part of our team".
They all seem so nice there. The woman that interviewed me yesterday was funny and laid back, the other guy working instantly complimented me on my shirt, and the boss/owner is nice. I hope I can pull this off well.

I just wanted to post here so that it gives you all hope that you can do this and that it is all worth it to be with your family here. Never give up on that. I am so happy that things are falling into place for hubby and I. I couldn't be more ecstatic for our new future. And just to think that around this time last year our application was just starting to process, now here I am PR and soon to be new worker. Come on guys, there is a light at the end of this and it is worth it. Stay strong! ;D

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Congratulations Love Young! This is amazing feeling to get back to work and for me it felt even better than landing ;) And you got the job so fast, it's amazing.

Wish you lot's of luck and hope you'll enjoy the job!

Take care,
O.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Latvian said:
Congratulations Love Young! This is amazing feeling to get back to work and for me it felt even better than landing ;) And you got the job so fast, it's amazing.

Wish you lot's of luck and hope you'll enjoy the job!

Take care,
O.
Why thank you. :-* Well I have never actually had a permanent job before. One I had was just for the Thanksgiving holiday and the other I had to quit after a week because the distance (1hr away) was too much. I was only working 3-4 hours a day and the pay wasn't cutting it. So if this one last longer than the last have, I will be ecstatic. :) Its everything so far that I have been looking for.

I wanted to work in a small/cozy place, have it a short walk to (don't own a car), and I wanted 25-30 hours. So far it is all of it. I am just nervous about getting started. Hopefully it comes natural to me though. So far, it does feel better than landing. I guess all because this signifies the first step to getting out on our own and forming our own life finally. I couldn't be happier.

How have you been Latvian?

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
Congrats !!!! :)

That's Awesome Love young!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
BenderS said:
Congrats !!!! :)

That's Awesome Love young!
Thank you BenderS. I appreciate it. :D

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Wow, congrats LY! 30 hours sounds great (*being jealous*). Good luck on the start (and you last 2 weeks off). ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Jurjen said:
Wow, congrats LY! 30 hours sounds great (*being jealous*). Good luck on the start (and you last 2 weeks off). ;)
Haha why thank you. I hope it lasts. I am worried as I don't learn fast but I am eager.
Yeah, my last two weeks. I better enjoy it before my nerves catch up. :p Thank you again for the congrats and the good luck.
And hey, if I can do it, you can too.