18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Yes, CRA is also a pain in the ...

We moved to Montreal, wanted to give an address change to CRA: "Sorry sir, I can't do an address change for you." "Well, why not?" "Your income tax report hasn't been reviewed yet, so I don't have any information to use to ask you security questions." Note that I have filed them 5 months earlier. "Then how do I receive my letter that you assessed my taxes?" "Well, hopefully you know the new tenant of your old apartment." Unbelievable!

Then they send a notice to my wife that she 'suddenly' has a dept over 2009, because I didn't file any taxes for that year. So I called again, explaining I wasn't living with her in that year, we weren't married yet, and I wasn't even working or doing anything else in Canada except playing tourist for a few weeks. "Well, then we need your foreign income." "I filed that to on the form for GST credit for new residents, something that I was lucky to find, since this is not presented to any immigrant." "No we don't have that information." "It's because you people still didn't open my tax report after 5 months, your people should've kept mine and my wife's tax reports together." "That's not how it works." "In that case you work towards creating paranoia among the people by sending messages about false depts!" "Okay, just ignore this message, it will be reviewed once your taxes have been assessed." About two weeks ago my taxes have been assessed, the new tenant let me know that some mail from the government arrived for me and still no update on her file.

Oh yes... Did I already tell that Revenu Québec is charging us interest (just 10ct. for now, but it's principally ridiculous) over their errors?

@LY: apart from venting some stories about governments in this country, I feel rather good. Easy day, finally fixed my internet connection after 4 days of tweaking, troubleshooting, ranting, repairing and tweaking again. Watched a movie this night and am now doubting between a second movie or sleeping early (my gf is working 2 days out of town).
Great news that you got a job interview coming up! Good luck! ;)

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Love_Young said:
Aww thank you. You're too kind. :-* I appreciate the support. If I do, I hope I can inspire all of you that you can do this too.
Inlandappl, you should PM sometime. Maybe would could exchange contacts and keep in touch even after you land.
LY... the way you express yourself, and how you handle some questions and answers :) I see you working in a Human Resource Department... oh oh oh as an Event Planner... hum... food for thoughts!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Love_Young said:
Just got a call back for an interview tomorrow at 3:30 for that one place I mentioned. Not even 3 hours after I gave them the resume. :D
Apparently it wasn't the manager I gave the resume to but the owner. The manager called me though and said I would be talking with her and the owner tomorrow. She also mentioned they are looking to hire someone for next week. I hope its me. Woo, I am so excited.

Please wish me luck. Any tips/suggestions you have for an interview would be great. I am so nervous and excited you guys.
You got it baby :) !!! yahoooooooo

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
HI GUYS! GOT AN UPDATE THIS MORNING

We received your application for permanent residence on October 8, 2010.

We started processing your application on June 9, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on September 12, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

So, CIC received my wife's police sertificate. I called called call center and was notified that all necessary docs has been received. As far as BF date they are telling me either "we don't have that information" but when they requested the certificate it was december 24.....as well as they are telling me "we don't know if they started any background checks":(((( so how am i suppose to know what exactly is going on and what the hell they are waiting for?????

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
@ True russian: Hang in there! I know it's frustrating to be in such a mysterious state in the application. It probably won't be long anymore! ;)

Any one who filed at the end of October have any updates on eCas yet? The last update we had was on Sept. 06 for some one who filed on Oct. 28. 8 days further they should've processed some more applications?
We've just passed 320 days of waiting time!! :eek:

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
true russian or anyone how long does it take for cic to add additional info sent ? in june they request a vaild passport copy and native language was delievered on august 26 how long will they take to add this info

/

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Well it is getting close to when I will leave for my first interview and hopefully job in 3 years. Ahh...I am nervous/anxious/excited. :p

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,CIC just updated their processing time to processing application received on October 22,2010......at least they have jump 4 days....any good news from the late October applicant?

mexicanito

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
edmonton
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not smiling with 4 days... seriously... they have my app received on nov 18 and they are really taking a looooong time to get there... PLEASE CIC MOVE FASTER LOL... aaaah well, there is not much we can do... it seems like the nov and dec applicants are suffering a lot hehehe good wishies to everyone...

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
mexicanito said:
I am not smiling with 4 days... seriously... they have my app received on nov 18 and they are really taking a looooong time to get there... PLEASE CIC MOVE FASTER LOL... aaaah well, there is not much we can do... it seems like the nov and dec applicants are suffering a lot hehehe good wishies to everyone...
Agree. We not only suffer from Christmas but also the endless summer holiday.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaLin said:
Agree. We not only suffer from Christmas but also the endless summer holiday.

hmmmmm..............Annalin they received my application on 27 oct and i have pass through the christmas break holidays and the endless summer vacations. am so close that am having sleepless nite.by cic processing time am just 5 days away......hope they move super fast.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
What a crappy jump. What is going on over there? The jumps are terrible.

Tozo, have you tried calling CIC to see if you have been approved yet?

LY, I hope you get this job. It'll be good for you to be out of the house and around people. Sometimes when I am off for 1 week I get antsy and bored.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
What a crappy jump. What is going on over there? The jumps are terrible.

Tozo, have you tried calling CIC to see if you have been approved yet?

LY, I hope you get this job. It'll be good for you to be out of the house and around people. Sometimes when I am off for 1 week I get antsy and bored.
i have tried many times and cant get hold of them.....tomorrow is Thursday i doubt if i can get them..but am staying positive.