INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
Check with CIC to make sure it has been received. If you don't have a client ID number already then call CIC to find out yours. You will then be able to use that and find out the status of your application. And it is pretty accurate in the sense that it will take anywhere from 10 to 11 months to give AIP decision.
Sadly the receipt with the tracking number was damaged leaving the number unreadable. I made a million calls and visits to Canada Post to try and see if they could find it somewhere - anywhere, but to no avail :mad: . Called CIC and they said to just re-send it with a cover letter stating that it may be a duplicate. So if my July one did show up, they will start processing that one first and my September one won't effect it...and if it didn't then at least I can guarantee that it was received September (sent Fed-Ex this time and have all email confirmations printed and saved).

Feel better doing this than finding out in August next year that my application didn't arrive.

And now the long wait begins. My Visa expires in May 25, 2011, so here's hoping I'm in the July group (but I guess I could just get a visitor visa and have a two month vacation. There are worse things...)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Angus, did you apply inland and can you let us know when your file goes in process? We have an Inland 2011 thread too that you can join.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-application-2011-t67267.570.html

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
Hey there guys, I know it isn't immigration related but I just wanted to share some news.

I GOT THE JOB!!! :p ;D :D

I can't believe this. I just passed out 3 resumes 2 days ago, I get a call back for the place I have really wanted to work right after handing it in, my first job interview was yesterday, and I got a call back saying they would like me to be a part of their team. He said that since I haven't worked in Newfoundland or Canada before that he could get funding from the province to help train me since I have no food experience yet. He said it won't come out of my paycheque just he has to report it on my pay stubs or something of the sort and can get funding. I meet with them tomorrow to give them my SIN number. He said the bad news is, is that it takes 7-10 days for the application to pull through but I said that is fine. (Just leaves me one last break to myself, lol) and that I can't work less than 25-30 hours but that is what I was looking for anyway.

At the end of the conversation, I told him "thank you" and he said "no, thank you and we can't wait for you to be a part of our team".
They all seem so nice there. The woman that interviewed me yesterday was funny and laid back, the other guy working instantly complimented me on my shirt, and the boss/owner is nice. I hope I can pull this off well.

I just wanted to post here so that it gives you all hope that you can do this and that it is all worth it to be with your family here. Never give up on that. I am so happy that things are falling into place for hubby and I. I couldn't be more ecstatic for our new future. And just to think that around this time last year our application was just starting to process, now here I am PR and soon to be new worker. Come on guys, there is a light at the end of this and it is worth it. Stay strong! ;D
YOU see??? I had told you!!!! Congratulations!!!I'm a permanent resident now. the interview lasted only 10 minutes or less, but i did 650 km to go there and 650 to come back!!

katie_van

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Love_Young! I'm so happy for you. :)

Weather is getting cold, take good care of yourself and cheer up everyone!!! :D

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Love_Young said:
Have you called to confirm AIP? As lovely20 stated, I have yet to ever see the last line. Could you call and confirm for us? Also, did you edit the line where it says they sent you a letter without your address? Because usually it lists your address.

Why thank you. That is sweet. :)
Why thank you. That is sweet. :)
[/quote] For your new job!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Angus said:
Sadly the receipt with the tracking number was damaged leaving the number unreadable. I made a million calls and visits to Canada Post to try and see if they could find it somewhere - anywhere, but to no avail :mad: . Called CIC and they said to just re-send it with a cover letter stating that it may be a duplicate. So if my July one did show up, they will start processing that one first and my September one won't effect it...and if it didn't then at least I can guarantee that it was received September (sent Fed-Ex this time and have all email confirmations printed and saved).

Feel better doing this than finding out in August next year that my application didn't arrive.

And now the long wait begins. My Visa expires in May 25, 2011, so here's hoping I'm in the July group (but I guess I could just get a visitor visa and have a two month vacation. There are worse things...)
It would be best if you would contact CIC though maybe even get your local MP involved. I am fairly confident that they have your application. As I said, call and ask CIC what your client ID number is. They will ask you a few questions then give it to you. Go back onto the CIC site, click to check your application status, fill out applicant's information and put in client ID #. Then you will find out when they received it. You don't need a tracking number to do all of this.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thanks everyone for the support. I just wanted to show that all of you can do this too. ;D

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
Love_Young said:
Thanks everyone for the support. I just wanted to show that all of you can do this too. ;D
gotcha thanks for the advice. taking turns on vacation? wow, hopefully vacation time is coming to an end coz this wait is really over line i think. they should prioritize applications from here in canada, in my opinion, we all pay taxes and pay these high fees, so all the resources should be utilised here first,. works well for australia even though their population is jus 21mil, of a country that big of a size.

anyhow, i jus joined the proper thread, thanks, im new to al this, lol. oh no, my application is straightforward, there is nothing amiss whatsoever, its just that you never know what goes thru the minds of immigrational officials sometimes. i have noticed from reading other forums that people have their applications returned or denied or sent to local cic offices simply because of little things that they could have avoided, little things really, and i have noticed, a lot of pple out there, dont read the guide thoroughly, or very much really, when they make their applications and they become puzzled as to why they dont get approved yet most of whats explained in the guide stipulates exactly what u r supposed to do.

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
im in, great to be in this thread!!!! thanks pple. application received on nov 29, 2010, processing started on jan13, 2011, info requested received in april 13, 2011. yikes, its been quite the wait, hopefully we all get our first stage processing done soon at least and well on our way for p.r. i have been on a work permit for the past 3 yrs now and i have been in canada since feb 3, 2006 since i came to canada to study engineering. so after just two yrs of permanent residency im eligible to apply for citizenship. i did the residency calculations and approximated as to when i receive p.r and its a good feeling i gotta admit.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Inlander friends,
Love_Young.............
Cutieshashie CEC Inlandapp
Puzzled Theresa_Lynn Tuggie
Santacruzan
Not Yet any sign of second stage approval, I finish my 5 months after receiving OWP & AIP on 6th April 2011
Here is my timeline :

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
Still waiting for almost 13 months I guess I broke the record for the longest time line and still keep waiting

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
santacruz,

your 13 months are for both stages right? because my 1 st stage was 9 months 26 days and second stage not yet so total time taken untill now is approx 15 months (Not yet final decision)

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
isabela said:
got my 1st approval May 26,2010.....second stage june20,2010.........i sent application july 26,2010...
Check your dates year dear . It's unbelievable !