+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

eTekStudio

Jul 29, 2011
Hi,

I just came to know about Inland Immigration. I am in and from Pakistan and we (I and my wife) are interested to be in Canada. We have excellent professional portfolio though we lack at Education.

Just today I had a telephonic conversation with a Canada based lawyer who said that I can be in Canada within 9 months (at most) on Inland Immigration.

Can anyone confirm if he's legitimate or just a fake as many others.

Regards,
Khan

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
eTekStudio said:
Hi,

I just came to know about Inland Immigration. I am in and from Pakistan and we (I and my wife) are interested to be in Canada. We have excellent professional portfolio though we lack at Education.

Just today I had a telephonic conversation with a Canada based lawyer who said that I can be in Canada within 9 months (at most) on Inland Immigration.

Regards,
Khan
Inland application is only for people who have their spouses living in Canada. Is your wife a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident? If she's not then you cannot apply via Inland . If you and your wife are in Pakistan, you can migrate using the Skilled Worker Stream.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
eTekStudio said:
Hi,

Regards,
Khan
Congrats L_Y!!!

Hi Khan, may be the lawyer was talking about the Provincial Nominee Program which is quicker and you dont have to have a Canadian Spouse to apply for it.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Hi Guys! Does anyone whose application was received by Vegreville between October 5-10th got a call or any news from them??? Any updates on E-Cas??? Did someone call CIC agents to find out if the desicion has been made???? Anything???

eTekStudio

Jul 29, 2011
lovely20 said:
Inland application is only for people who have their spouses living in Canada. Is your wife a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident? If she's not then you cannot apply via Inland . If you and your wife are in Pakistan, you can migrate using the Skilled Worker Stream.
Hi!

I appreciate your prompt response. Neither of us is Canadian citizen or permanent resident. We are both in Pakistan. Can I get some details on "Skilled Worker Stream". I have over 5 years experience at directorial level in business development. Can I qualify for it? I am going to be 30 this year and my total experience is over 10 years. But I have done only secondary education. Apart from my low education, I am very good at reading, writing, listening and speaking English as I have been working with Americans since 2005. Any suggestions please.. .. I have total financial worth of CAD 10K only.

Best regards,
Khan

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
eTekStudio said:
Hi!

I appreciate your prompt response. Neither of us is Canadian citizen or permanent resident. We are both in Pakistan. Can I get some details on "Skilled Worker Stream". I have over 5 years experience at directorial level in business development. Can I qualify for it? I am going to be 30 this year and my total experience is over 10 years. But I have done only secondary education. Apart from my low education, I am very good at reading, writing, listening and speaking English as I have been working with Americans since 2005. Any suggestions please.. .. I have total financial worth of CAD 10K only.

Best regards,
Khan
Khan, I am sorry but most of us don't know anything about the "skilled worker" class. We were or are being sponsored by a partner/spouse that is a Canadian citizen/PR. You may find the help you are looking for at this part of the forum. :)
Click here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Hi guys! I just called CIC...and I got APPROVED and got AIP!!!!! YAY....now I need to get my wife's police sertificate:) Does anyone knows how often IO usually get back to file to update it, cause it will take me 2weeks to get it?????

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Hi guys! I just called CIC...and I got APPROVED and got AIP!!!!! YAY....now I need to get my wife's police sertificate:) Does anyone knows how often IO usually get back to file to update it, cause it will take me 2weeks to get it?????
Yay, CONGRATULATIONS!

Did they say what date it was approved? I think as of now it is taking about a month for them to open up mail so I would say it takes about that long to attach it as well. I would just order FOSS notes sometime and see if you have BF aka "Bring Forward" date because that would be the next time they plan to touch your file.

iluvcanada77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2010 In Process
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
LANDED..........
27-Feb-2012
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Congz buddy. So I take it it's you sponsoring your wife? Just wondering why your wife would have to send a police certificate (I assume from her home country). Question: You didn't send the police certificate together with her application? From what I have observed, this could be the difference between getting both stages approved at the same time, and waiting a few more months after AIP. What do you think?

eTekStudio

Jul 29, 2011
Love_Young said:
Khan, I am sorry but most of us don't know anything about the "skilled worker" class. We were or are being sponsored by a partner/spouse that is a Canadian citizen/PR. You may find the help you are looking for at this part of the forum. :)
Click here:
Thanks a lot.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
To LoveYoung : Congrats.....I guess you may celebrate May 18 and June 29 every year since it brought your life to a new page ;D cheers

To True Russian : Congrats..enjoy the long weekend with the good news :)

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
Hi Love Young and True Russian.
Congrats... You both have good reason to celebrate!!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
AmandaHsu said:
To LoveYoung : Congrats.....I guess you may celebrate May 18 and June 29 every year since it brought your life to a new page ;D cheers

To True Russian : Congrats..enjoy the long weekend with the good news :)
Yes, I will celebrate May 18/20 for AIP/DM. June 1 and July 29th. Lots of good things to celebrate. :)

Canada07 said:
Hi Love Young and True Russian.
Congrats... You both have good reason to celebrate!!!!
Thank you Canada07!

eTekStudio said:
Thanks a lot.
You're very welcome. ;)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Congrats Love young, i am so pleased for you :) :) :) Just to let you know LY all government offices are closed on Monday. So your SIN card will have to wait until Tuesday.

We are still waiting on the police certs to be attached to our file, but my spouse got a job a month ago, so it's not all that bad :) Congrats to everyone else on their good news :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Thank you for the congrats and letting me know about all the offices being closed. I don't mind waiting. I will just celebrate a little over the weekend. :D Have you considered ordering FOSS notes again? That is wonderful that he has a job. Does he like it? Have any tips for increasing my chances at a job? Hubby says just to be myself. :)