Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
suenim said:
I got my landing letter today!!! :p :p :p

I will land on April 13 so in all, my entire application will be 11 mths exactly including landing! Not bad at all for an inland app. I was pleasantly surprised to see the letter from Scarborough CIC in my mailbox today ;D

Let's hope the good news continue for the rest of us in our thread ;)
congrats! :D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
OMG OMG OMG I am about to freak out from all the good news.
Woohoo CONGRATULATIONS boasorte I knew everything would be okay.
Did it ever show on ECAS that a decision was made?
P.S. The letter doesn't state AIP but as long as it doesn't say you're transferred than it is AIP. Yay!

And woohoo, CONGRATULATIONS to you as well suenim.
I can not wait to hear how your landing goes. I bet you are so excited.
Where will you be landing at?

Anyway, it is so nice to wake up and see all this good news. Makes me so happy.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Also, I thought I would share some good news with all of you.
Because of boasorte sharing the news I was able to figure out that they are actually processing 2 days faster than before.
The last people that received AIP, a decision was made after 9 months and 25 days but boasorte's was 9 months and 23 days. I don't know if that makes any of you happy but seriously I will take them working 2 less days than 2 more. Yay!

On a side note it took 10 months and 3 days to get the letters but we all know it usually takes 7 days to get the letter. So I guess what I am trying to say is don't get your hopes up. Lets keep hoping the processing will go down.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
WOW all these Congrats its awsome :) CONGRATS again lol

When ECAS says MEDS RECEIVED how long after that is the decision ? anyone know ?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suenim said:

I will land on April 13 so in all, my entire application will be 11 mths exactly including landing! Not bad at all for an inland app. I was pleasantly surprised to see the letter from Scarborough CIC in my mailbox today ;D

WOOOHOOOO! CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!

SO HAPPYY FOR YOU SUENIM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
suenim said:

Amazing!! I am so happy for you. It's great hearing all the positive news :) :)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Thanks all! I am over the moon. eyeoftheocean: mine said medicals received the same time I got decision made so I guess it varies. From what I've seen with other cases though, the medicals received line usually signifies everything is complete or almost. So it seems like not much longer for you.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Just some update on my quebec family class inland application

2 july 2010 I sent the application
6 july 2010 appl. received by vegreville
24 oct 2010 I sent additional info(not asked for)
9 march 2011 vegreville sends me a letter asking me to go on with the Quebec Government for immigration(this is the norm for quebec applicants but it is a good sign because it means that probably there are not many obstacles in my path hopefully)
23 march 2011 received this letter (yes it took 14 days for the letter to reach me in the east of quebec)
23 march 2011 i send the whole quebec application to the quebec government asking also for CSQ

I thought this update would be interesting for quebec applicants and for everybody to understand the timelines

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Wow.......what a good week this is.....so many people get good news, I'm so happy to see it.

To people who applied in May but still not getting any news, please cheer up, I believe you'll hear anything very soon, I'll be more than happy when you post an exciting news on.

**Please forgive me not listing names individually, it's a little bit difficult for me to memorize them since too many people get good news at the same time**

To Love Young, adzees : Thanks for answering my question about FOSS...I think I'll order it later bcos I'd like to know if they received my criminal records from New Zealand that I applied last Nov...

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Progress has been made:

“We sent you a letter on March 22, 2011 to XXX, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, XXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.”

Looks like I will be getting my landing letter next...

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
MexicaTica said:
Progress has been made:

“We sent you a letter on March 22, 2011 to XXX, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, XXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.”

Mexicatica!!!... Your next now !!!. Woooo hooo!!!. i have a feeling Adzees is next . this is a GREAT week definitely!!...
and YES that sounds like a landing letter for sure!!...... Comggrats!!.

Suenim Congrats!!!..... woooo HOOO!!!.
I agree all this good news is making me dizzy!!. Hope all the May people a speedy AIP!!!!!....

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Venemex said:
Hi BB,

I just want to ask you in your Confirmation of Permanent Residency do you have a date in line 31?
Is it the same as your landing interview date?
And how long after you verifyed your info in the confirmation letter did you received your schedule appointment letter? and how long after is it your interview? I ma just try to calculated in order to buy my tickets to go and see my parents. If you have any info? thanks
Venemex...

My story is NOT normal! hahahaha.. My file was transferred without AIP tyo my local office in November!. i actually thought id be waiting for a very l;ong time up to 18 months but the Lord was on my side and about 5.5 weeks later i was called for an interview in Nov. 29th 2010 My file was transferred on October 20, 2010 WITHOUT AIP!..They requested further information on July 27th 2010 and i sent it (And they LOST it!)
Immediately agfter my interview on the same day i got AIP/OWP/SIN...

my IO has been communicating to me personally via cell phone/home phone .. i havent recieved ANY letter via mail ever since. Hubby recieved a letter saying he was eligilble to sponsor but that was just a matter of formality!. because we were verbally told!..

My interview is on Tuesday March 29th, 2011 /. She wanted me to have the interview on the same day (Yea thats how cool she is!) but i had to get my photos done and get the money :| so i asked her if we can land on tuesday. and oh my hubby doesnt hve to come with me because she already met me at the interview. and we have been meeting at random places here in nanaimo..

So in total my process has taken 14 months and 4 days from january 25th 2010 to July 27th 2010 didnt hear anything at all just that one letter requesting further info.
then i didnt hear anything at all until October 20th when my file was transferredto my local office. then my IO called me for an interview on Oct 20th and i passed and its has been ab 5 months and four days from my AIP to landing!. so pretty much within the time of 14 months 4 days..!

For my landing interview, i DID not recieve a letter!. My IO called me on my cell and told me my application is complete..

Franpich

Dec 16, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2010
When i spoke to this wondewrfully pleasant woman at the Call Centre she said there was no trace of my application so asked me to send a copy to a new address she gave me.

So I did, and included all my change of address info. Here's hoping.....

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Woooohoooo lots of good news. Hopefully I can give you all good new soon as well. Over 10 months in the process already but still ecas says in process.

Congrats to all who got good news :) have a good night everyone :)

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
MexicaTica said:
Progress has been made:

congrats!