23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
hey guys,

an update from my application. "A decision is been made and i will be contacted" Don't know what does that mean. but i am going to stay positive,.

cheers

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
that means your getting your AIP. Congrats!!!! ;D

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
bood82 said:
would be nice if that would work, but iam still waiting for PR for traveling for xmas, iam almost stocking the mail man ;)
LOL made me laugh! :)

Alibaba: congrats!!

Ditta: i very hope it will take a month. just like it says on their website.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks yulye.

yulye said:
Hi Chandu,

We were able to log into e-CAS for the first time in August (6 months after our application was sent), but we didn't know our Client ID number before that, so I'm not sure how early it was actually available. It did not work to log in with the receipt number from our application fee. We called CIC in August and talked to an operator, who told us the Client ID number. We logged in with the number and the principal applicant's information (not the sponsor's).

You may already have a Client ID #, if you have had a visa or work permit from Canada before. If so, the number will remain the same for your PR application and you will be able to log in with that.

Hope this helps!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Jurjen said:
Hi Kris,

Thanks for sharing this with me (and the rest of us).
I'm getting very sick of agents giving wrong information on the phone. It's the second agents out of three I've spoken wit in the past few months. Unfortunately, I forgot to ask their agent ID numbers (I only have one of an agent who actually did not make mistakes). It proves to me that they're pretty unreliable.
In this case I'll definately file for the Young Workers permit, but I'll keep it on the side until I need to travel.

I'm also getting sick of the limited options there are for decent working immigrants in process. It's almost like we're not even being given a chance for in the meanwhile.
Your welcome, if it helps just one person it is good. :) We got this information by going in to see someone at the local office. If you have one near you maybe you could go in and speak with them? It made us feel like we were not rushed, unlike when you call in! It is frustrating that you always get a different answer each time you call. It can sometimes feel like our life has been put on hold. But hang in there and we will all get there in the end. :)

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
Latest Update

We received your application for permanent residence on February 23, 2010.

We started processing your application on May 10, 2010.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on November 17, 2010 to XYZ Toronto, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please

I think it means i have been approved right? and what about the OWP will come with the letter. Can't wait to work and make some money, its been very stressful.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Wow congrats alibaba! Looks like AIP.
I say in another few days you will have the letter. And yes, the OWP will be with the letter. :)

Thanks for sharing your news with us.

Vincywife

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2010
Med's Request
08-15-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2009
LANDED..........
09-29-2011
alibaba said:
Latest Update

We received your application for permanent residence on February 23, 2010.

We started processing your application on May 10, 2010.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on November 17, 2010 to XYZ Toronto, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please

I think it means i have been approved right? and what about the OWP will come with the letter. Can't wait to work and make some money, its been very stressful.
As long as it says IN PROCESS before you go into this 2nd screen then it looks like you have AIP, however you could also have the whole thing like our friend TEEC got aproved right off the bat. I have everything except for that part about them sending me a letter. You should have that letter by Wednesday or Thursday. Please let us know what it says when it comes!

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
kiwikris said:
We got this information by going in to see someone at the local office. If you have one near you maybe you could go in and speak with them?
Where could I find the list of local offices? I checked on the CIC website under "Contact Us", but no local offices. If I search for CIC on Google Maps, the nearest one is in Ottawa, while I'm living in Québec City (so way too far).

Totally different subject: Yulye wrote that it's possible to use my old Client-ID to log in. Unfortunately the system says it doesn't recognize my ID. Could that be, because my PR file hasn't been made yet (the e-Cas is not for regular work permits)? I just can't help thinking something went wrong in the mail. I never had the idea to send it with confirmation of reception (it was sent regular mail)... :(

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Jurjen said:
Where could I find the list of local offices? I checked on the CIC website under "Contact Us", but no local offices. If I search for CIC on Google Maps, the nearest one is in Ottawa, while I'm living in Québec City (so way too far).

Totally different subject: Yulye wrote that it's possible to use my old Client-ID to log in. Unfortunately the system says it doesn't recognize my ID. Could that be, because my PR file hasn't been made yet (the e-Cas is not for regular work permits)? I just can't help thinking something went wrong in the mail. I never had the idea to send it with confirmation of reception (it was sent regular mail)... :(
when did u send it?

bood82

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
Jurjen said:
i did have the same sometimes it just takes a while, when did you send the application ?

cdarroch

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/10
Doc's Request.
29/07/10
Med's Done....
29/10/09
Well, we've received two letters: I've been approved as sponsor, and she's been granted AIP! They asked for a new police certificate, and we sent an OWP app - I guess now we just have to wait... *knock on wood*

for the chart: AIP granted November 8, 2010

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Yay congrats to you as well cdarroch. So glad to have all this good news to update the chart with.
Time to start jotting down all the new info to add. Give me a few minutes folks. If I miss your update or forgot to add someone please feel free to let me know.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Jurjen said:
I checked online and there are offices in Qeubec but I think that is only when the process in Alberta is done, so it would have to be an office in a province other than QC. These are the offices in QC though
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/adresses-quebec.html#integration