Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Black-Berry said:
Hey has Anyones ecas changed?
That could be good news janadian no news is good news right?
Fingers crossed!
For sure! ;D I'm actually kinda perma happy this week..Its exciting knowing we are all going to hear very soon..and every time I hear someone has made a step in their case..it just pumps me up more! :) Fingers crossed for sure!

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Just realized that CIC website says "Processing Applications Received Up To" on the "Check Processing Times" page.

That means they are still processing those applications, and they are not completely processed yet. That's what my understanding is.

R

robrod

Have you tried accessing e-cas with your Receipt Number IMM 5401, Love_Young?... I also had trouble accessing my file until I tried different things one day like Receipt Number, Client ID Number, last name (only the last name, no first names or middle names) until the right combination made it work.
Good luck on that!.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Up to January 24th now. Still slow but at least they're moving :D

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
suenim said:
Up to January 24th now. Still slow but at least they're moving :D
yeah super super slow . :(.. Missed it by 1 day!... january must have been a busy month for them hope it will be my date next week :)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
mind you they are only processing it and not **processed** yet. Our date there doesn't mean that we will hear any thing from CIC. Just my 2 cents.

Hopefully, we will get a good news soon.

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update of the day: I received an extension of my temporary resident permit and recieved my FOSS notes. Man, FOSS notes are difficult to read, it is going to take me a while to decipher all the codes, thank God for all people who have put up what the codes mean. :eek:

Good luck to all the people who are awaiting AIP you are getting closer every day.

R

robrod

Congrats on your TRP extension, MexicaTica!.
I think your case is moving along just fine, there was no need to order FOSS notes at this stage. I never ordered mine but it's my opinion only and it's a good thing you have them now. There's a thread in the other immigration categories with the deciphering of those codes, look it up. Don't remember which one.

R

robrod

Found it, it's in General Immigration category... but it's CAIPS, not FOSS.... will they be useful to you?.

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can check and see if they make sense. I think they are the same codes. I wanted to see if there were any bring forward dates.

Just a heads up to all:
I called CIC to check to see if my police certificate had been attached to my file and according to the agent any supporting documents sent to CPC are not opened and attached to your existing file for about 2 months +

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thanks MexicaTica but they better be freaking kidding me.
Well there goes a waste of a police clearance. It will be older than 3 months when they open it.

I had heard that it took them 1 month to 1 1/2 month to open it attach additional documents.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Bring forward date code is 'BF'

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love _Young, I think the police certificate must be received within three months from when the police certificate was issued. So for example, my police certificate was received at CPC on Oct 8, 2010 but it won't be attached to my file until around mid-December.

Adzees, Thanks for the tip. There are no BF's on my FOSS notes but I only checked quickly. I will look over more in depth later tonight.

Have a great rest of the afternoon everyone!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
MexicaTica said:
Love _Young, I think the police certificate must be received within three months from when the police certificate was issued. So for example, my police certificate was received at CPC on Oct 8, 2010 but it won't be attached to my file until around mid-December.
Oh thank you, that does make sense. Silly me for not thinking that. In that case then I am in the clear. ;)

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
A little frustrated now..yesterday was one of thse hair pulling days for us. :(
spoke to cic call center, the agent told us that no decision has been made on our case..in fact it doesnt look like its being looked at.:-\

The reason for this is because in the begining of our case..CIC had a mix up with my husband s client ID and another persons ID...they had to sort it out nd then in August they told us it was all sorted and we were placed back in Que with everyone else. We were concerned there would be a delay in our case due to the problem but they assured us we were not going to be affected anymore.

Now...they have sent a email "red flagging" our application to be looked at because they "have sent out decisions for applications submitted past Jan 18 now" and our has not been dcided upon. They tell us this could delay us by another 4-6 weeks! :'(

So good news is...those of you who are before us.. your decision should be in the mail already..
Bad news...we don't know where we stand right now ???

Im running out of ways to re assure my husband and tell him it will be okay..that he will be able to hold his son again soon...that he will be able to stop feeling useless not getting a job....that he can have some security in his life..that he doesnt have to worry about losing me because we are permitted to stay together..

Sorry if I bummed anyone out..this is a place i can talk to friends about a bad day..so i can show my hubby only positive vibes ..and give him the support he needs. I guess I gotta remember..not all days are bad ones!This too shall pass ::)