+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

YMCA

Apr 21, 2010
Guys, Today Aug 17, 2010 I received the email from the ECAS Tracker

whch informed me that now my ECAS has been active!

My application has been received by CIC : April 30, 2010
They start process my application: July 13, 2010
and just today I can access to my Ecas which I can see that my application is in process.

It took me 3 months and 2 weeks to be able to see my ECAS!!!

In case, some of you guys are still waitting to hear form CIC, I suggest you to sing up for the ECAS Tracker which provided by CIC, and whenever your case has been activate, the system will send you an email for the update.

Hope this help

Goodluck 8) 8)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Oh yeah. I was able to log into E-cas today. I applied in Mid may and the status said they started processing my application on July 22nd. Now I feel better that things are moving on :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
So are they starting to process after two months? If so that is AMAZING.
What day did you send yours in May?

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Love_Young said:
So are they starting to process after two months? If so that is AMAZING.
What day did you send yours in May?
They received it on May 13. Hopefully the timelines will go back to 6 mths like they were before summer. ;D

YMCA

Apr 21, 2010
I have a question if someone could answer please,

I've live in Canada and holding a work permit for 9 months before I submited my PR application ( now the status is in process), which mean I have live in Canada more than 6 months and was wonder that do I need to submit the Police Certificate from Canada along with my application?

Thanks

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
YMCA said:
I have a question if someone could answer please,

I've live in Canada and holding a work permit for 9 months before I submited my PR application ( now the status is in process), which mean I have live in Canada more than 6 months and was wonder that do I need to submit the Police Certificate from Canada along with my application?

Thanks

CIC do not require a Canadian police certificate with the application. Saying that, I did have my fingerprints taken and sent them off to Ottawa at the same time I sent my PR application in, as I had been living in Canada for 2 years on a work visa.

Whether CIC ever accessed this information, I have no idea but my PR was completed from start to finish in less than 8 months.

Application sent 28th September 2009, landed Inland at the Vancouver office 20th May 2010.

The cost of the fingerprints was 35 dollars, so for the small amount it costs, might be worth while just doing it to save time.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Yes, go to your local police station and get your "in Canada" police record to accompany your police check from your country of origin.

Jackie Mac

Aug 16, 2010
Hello everyone

Just found this forum - great to hear your stories and find out that there's been progress for some.

Our spousal sponsorship application was posted on 13 May 2010 and received on 19th at Vegreville.

Have heard nothing so far and don't have a case number to check on progress via the automated phone line. Do you think it's worth trying to get through to speak to someone?

Have signed up to Ecas tracker so hoping I will hear something soon (I do have a receipt no. - they've taken my money!)

Can we be reasonably sure they're getting applications into process now? the timeline on the CIC website says they're only processing applications received up to end Nov 09 - too painful to contemplate!

Looking forward to hearing from you

Jackie

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Jackie Mac said:
Hello everyone

Just found this forum - great to hear your stories and find out that there's been progress for some.

Our spousal sponsorship application was posted on 13 May 2010 and received on 19th at Vegreville.

Have heard nothing so far and don't have a case number to check on progress via the automated phone line. Do you think it's worth trying to get through to speak to someone?

Have signed up to Ecas tracker so hoping I will hear something soon (I do have a receipt no. - they've taken my money!)

Can we be reasonably sure they're getting applications into process now? the timeline on the CIC website says they're only processing applications received up to end Nov 09 - too painful to contemplate!

Jackie
When I called them last week, they told me they were opening applications sent up to May 21st.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jackie Mac said:
Hello everyone

Jackie
Hi Jackie I also didn't know my Client ID number untill I called the Call Center and once I gave my information and they checked my identity with a bunch of questions they were able to assess my information on their computer as well as my ID number, now I have my ID number and am able to log into e-CAS.
why don't you try the same? Be ready to answer lots of questions. Good luck! :)

Jackie Mac

Aug 16, 2010
Dear all

I have just phoned the call centre and they say I won't have a client ID number because I am a British Citizen who has entered Canada on a visitor's visa and there is no record of my entry.

She said I wouldn't hear anything until approximately January 2011 as they are not dealing with applications sent in May 2010 yet. In fact she said they were still backlogged to November 2009 (which is what the website says)

This seems to contradict some of your experiences and information.

Any clarifications?

Jackie

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Jackie Mac said:
Dear all

I have just phoned the call centre and they say I won't have a client ID number because I am a British Citizen who has entered Canada on a visitor's visa and there is no record of my entry.

She said I wouldn't hear anything until approximately January 2011 as they are not dealing with applications sent in May 2010 yet. In fact she said they were still backlogged to November 2009 (which is what the website says)

This seems to contradict some of your experiences and information.

Any clarifications?

Jackie
u should call some time later, maybe other call centre worker will pick up the phone. some of them do tell client ID number if ur case is opened already and data is on computers.
they didnt tell me client ID either saying that they working with 2009 year apps, but later same day i got a letter with my visitor record extension and my client ID in it. so depends on the person u talk to. good luck! ;)

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
There is a difference between recieved application and actually processing one. We sent ours at the end of March. When we've talked to the call centre they say they have opened the application but will not be processing it for some time. They say we will recieve a file number 7-8 months after submission. I the sponsor haven't been able to even update my address with them because they say a file hasn't been created :(

Thats my experience, we've had to withdraw it anyways. So back to square one for us.

Good luck everyone!