27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
I think this is a common thing to receive for Inland applicants. I think are just looking for the most up to date information since sending your application.

What does the letter say exactly? We may be able to better help you that way.
love_young,
The letter states "This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
In order to continue processing your application in canada, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following information to the cae processing centre;
[X] We require an update of the information you provided on your original application fornm regarding your work and address history, Post-secondary education, and organizations.

[X] you are required to account for your work history and print all employment for each month in the last ten years. Provide the name of the company where you worked, the city/country and your occupation there. if you were not working, please state "unemployed" and provide address.
if you were attending school, Please state "student" and provide adress.

Your application cannot proceed f there is any period of time that you did not state where you worked, were unemployed, attended school, or were retired"

Specific dates that we want are from january, 2010 to present.

Well, at least they have looked at mines?. i think its a good sign then....
did anyone else get such a letter?. if so what happened and how long did it take after you sent this information?

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i did receive same letter like urs black berry but mine i received it on 19july i dnt knw when things will be finalised sent my application on 12th january n received 13 january . by the way iam from Tanzania

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mimi23 said:
i did receive same letter like urs black berry but mine i received it on 19july i dnt knw when things will be finalised sent my application on 12th january n received 13 january . by the way iam from Tanzania
Nice to meet you Mimi. I am from kenya so we are neighbours :D. Our timeline is almost the same give or take a month or two . We are almost in the same boat. Hopefully we will bhear something soon?. i hope it is a good sign then..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Trying to just keep this thread alive.

I know there are more inland applicants out there. Please don't be afraid to post and introduce yourself. :D

GermanGirl

Jun 2, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-07-28
Hi everybody!

We applied Inland as well. Our application was received today :) but I already realized things I forgot :(

I have a work permit until August 18th and will be on Implied Status after that, which means I can keep working if my company offers me a new contract.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thanks for posting GermanGirl.
Best of luck to you and your application!

I saw your other thread but I wasn't sure how to help. I hope you figure out how solve it.
What attachment did you forget?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suenim said:
I mailed mine on May 10, 2010 and they got it on May 13. It seems they have slowed down though so we have a bit longer wait.
Have you heard anything regarding your application? Are you able to log in(check status) on CIC website yet?

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Hello everyone. I have already posted on a thread or two but this one seems to be the best fit for our case. 8)
Our app went in Jan 2010. We can't see anything on e-case but are assured that it is in process by CIC.

We had some problem in the beggining because my husbands Client ID number was mixed with someone elses. (CIC computer error) :-X But the assure us they have our paper file and everything is on track. We are also told we will hear back some time late Aug/early sept. We'll have to see

We are also struggling with my husband not working. He is going insane. :-\ We have mortgage, and a business to run and kids. belive me ..we are feeling the crunch. We can only hope that the timelines given stay on course. My husband keeps getting opportunities and we have to watch them as we pass them by due to no WP.

We keepour spirits up by sticking together and reminding eachother that it won't be much longer (hopefully) and that our lives 6 months from now will be vastly different. That cheers us up ;D ( I like these smily things..can you tell?)

Try it it works! Its not where you are now..but where you will be in the near future.

We are Jamaican/Canadian

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anybody from MAY/2010 hear anything from Vegreville yet?
It's been almost three months since my application was sent/received in Vegreville, and I am still not able to check my application on line. :/

YMCA

Apr 21, 2010
hi boasorte

I sent my inland application on April 28, 2010 and they received it on April 30, 2010. So far, I still didn't hear anything from CIC, as well as can't access to my ECAS.. Its been 3 months and 1 week and I am still waitting!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Have any of you tried calling to ask?
They usually start processing after 2 and a half months.

Please post back if you do here anything or can sign in.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
boasorte said:
Did anybody from MAY/2010 hear anything from Vegreville yet?
It's been almost three months since my application was sent/received in Vegreville, and I am still not able to check my application on line. :/
When I called they told me they were opening applications sent up to May 21st. I'm still not able to log in but even if I were, it would not say much except for 'in progress'. We have a longer wait since the processing times are now 7-8 months :( When I call the CIC phone line and enter my client ID #, it just confirmed that application was received on May 13.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suenim, What number did you call?

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
boasorte said:
Suenim, What number did you call?
1-888-242-2100 . choose option to check application status.