AOR Received.
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
27-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Aiman said:
Hey guy,
Can someone please tell me what's the timeline for Scarborough office to call you for landing interview ?
Hi Aiman

We got DM on Dec 5th

Got a letter from scarborough on Jan 10th

And the interview was scheduled for Feb 8th

I hope it helps..

Confused.

blue7120

Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec.2011
AOR Received.
March.2012 -- AIP ON SEPTEMBER 2012
Med's Request
September.2012
Med's Done....
Octobre.2012
nonoo said:
Hey guys for convenience I have compile a list for those who re-did their medicals, please include your name if you had to redo the medical and your name is not listed. It will not only serve as a reference to others but also give them hope that their turn is near :)
Please visit the link below
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj5sviLtrvg9dE5MbGhuNGlkcmNkdkJyMlVtcENzR3c&usp=sharing
we got ecas for medical received on Nov.2012

and...........................

[size=10pt]Can anyone check ECAS during these days?
For 3 days, I can't. either mine nor spouse...
[/size]

anticipation

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14,2011
AOR Received.
March 1, 2012
File Transfer...
DM Received February 21
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012 received in Ottawa
LANDED..........
ON 24-04-2013. Yeah!
blue7120 said:
we got ecas for medical received on Nov.2012

and...........................

[size=10pt]Can anyone check ECAS during these days?
For 3 days, I can't. either mine nor spouse...
[/size]
Gee Blue we have an almost identical time schedule! I'm keeping an eye out for us both. Anticipation

StoneTable

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Tilbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-19-2013
I called the CIC last week. Normally I've gotten the standard spiel about the standard wait time and to call back in a few months, the agent told me to call back at the end of this month if I hadn't heard anything. I don't know if I should take that as a positive sign or not. e-Cas hasn't worked for me for a week, though, so I can't check. :/

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
torontoinlander said:
Seems like most of the people from 2011 are getting their DMs..

Is there anyone who hasn't received a second stage approval from 2011 yet?

I applied in August 2011 and got AIP in June 2012.

Still waiting...
Hiii
I'm in the same situation as you
I applied in 4 August 2011 and got AIP in 21 June 2012 :mad:
really feel so confused

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
pls, how i order FOSS (Order your electronic case notes)??
thanks

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
arjun29 said:
does any body know what this mean "FWD TO SA FOR REVIEW OF NCBS" ???? so anybody knows what this means?? cause sure i dont ???

So nobody knows what this mean ??? If anybody can tell me what this mean it will be very helpfull

Thanks

jadarius

Mar 10, 2011
Hi Guys, been gone for awhile but the drama still continues. So In December we got a letter (datedn November 26 2012) I got a letter stating that I had met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor, ans that the application for Permanent Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear shortly. In conversations we were told this was good news and should be happy about the progress as we had been going back and forth with Vegreville in regards to documentations that they needed. Before my sponsership application (via common-law) my spouse had applied for Refugee status - which was denied - he has been reporting montly at a downtown reporting station. I'm posting today as last night we received a letter from CBSA asking him to report on the 28th of the month at the 6900 Airport road location with a long list of documentation (passport/birth certificate/health card etc) Very Scared as to what this means as it seems like a removal process

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
jadarius said:
Hi Guys, been gone for awhile but the drama still continues. So In December we got a letter (datedn November 26 2012) I got a letter stating that I had met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor, ans that the application for Permanent Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear shortly. In conversations we were told this was good news and should be happy about the progress as we had been going back and forth with Vegreville in regards to documentations that they needed. Before my sponsership application (via common-law) my spouse had applied for Refugee status - which was denied - he has been reporting montly at a downtown reporting station. I'm posting today as last night we received a letter from CBSA asking him to report on the 28th of the month at the 6900 Airport road location with a long list of documentation (passport/birth certificate/health card etc) Very Scared as to what this means as it seems like a removal process
Hello Jadarius
I have a similar case. My wife sponsored me and I'm a refused refugee case and I had to report every month to CBSA. However when I got the decision that I met the requirement for permanent residence. Cic vegreville asked me for a copy of my passport to complete processing my application. But my passport was held with CBSA so I took that letter and then I asked for a letter that I will no longer have to report to CBSA and I got one and I didn't have to report later... Also they mentioned something like just in case your second stage is refused to let them know about the decision and report any changes to addresses and so on. Nothing to worry about. If cic requested a copy of your passport then make sure to go to CBSA and in both cases just go there. He doesn't have to report anymore!

Hope that helps :)

pennyverap

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville - Inland Sponsorship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
Doc's Request.
18-04-2012
Med's Done....
06-2012
jadarius said:
Hey Jadarius,

Aiman is correct. My husband was a failed refugee, our sponsorship file was received Dec 30 2011. We met with CBSA in June 2012 and they told us his PRRA has been refused (back when everyone could do the PRRA). We were told that they would go ahead with the deportation unless we had AIP.
We got AIP July 5th and a stay was put on the deportation. When you go, I would suggest bringing the letters each of you got showing the sponsorship was accepted just in case you need it.
But from my experience, if you have AIP they will put a stay on the deportation.

We also got a letter asking that my husband go to CBSA (I believe in August)... I went with him because we were both so scared... They just wanted to give him the IDs and passport they were holding.

Good luck, I hope it all works. I know how stressful this process can be!!!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ematina said:
pls, how i order FOSS (Order your electronic case notes)??
thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp :)

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
jadarius said:
Hi Guys, been gone for awhile but the drama still continues. So In December we got a letter (dated November 26 2012) I got a letter stating that I had met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor, ans that the application for Permanent Residence will be processed separately and the applicant will hear shortly. In conversations we were told this was good news and should be happy about the progress as we had been going back and forth with Vegreville in regards to documentations that they needed. Before my sponsorship application (via common-law) my spouse had applied for Refugee status - which was denied - he has been reporting montly at a downtown reporting station. I'm posting today as last night we received a letter from CBSA asking him to report on the 28th of the month at the 6900 Airport road location with a long list of documentation (passport/birth certificate/health card etc) Very Scared as to what this means as it seems like a removal process
You have AIP. You should also make sure to take a copy of that letter to the meeting. It is the public policy to not enforce removal orders while an inland sponsorship application is in process - especially with AIP granted.

With a failed refugee claim you can expect greater than normal scrutiny by CIC of the relationship - it's normal. But CBSA should be willing to wait until the conclusion of the process because if they execute a removal order at this point the inland application is terminated (unless you can get a stay on the removal order through legal process.)

Have you consulted with an attorney? If not, I'd strongly suggest that you do so - you have a complex case and you definitely don't want things to get screwed up at this point.

blue7120

Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec.2011
AOR Received.
March.2012 -- AIP ON SEPTEMBER 2012
Med's Request
September.2012
Med's Done....
Octobre.2012
anticipation said:
Gee Blue we have an almost identical time schedule! I'm keeping an eye out for us both. Anticipation
Just get off phone with CIC, same old thing, everything look good on my file and should be finish be4 end of may, exact on 8 months time frame. Well, I believe will be sooner but maybe two months more waiting...

God bless...

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 6, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I have been waiting for more than 8 months since AIP.

According to the stage 2 schedule, I should have had some news.

But I haven't heard anything from CIC yet. I tried to call call centre, but the agent still told me to wait.

Are there anyone who can give me some advice what I can do?

Should I see a lawyer or something else?

It's just so frustracted since my case has been processed for 19 months.

I really want it to be done soon.

Thank you so much!

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
ViviTaylor said:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 6, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I have been waiting for more than 8 months since AIP.

According to the stage 2 schedule, I should have had some news.

But I haven't heard anything from CIC yet. I tried to call call centre, but the agent still told me to wait.

Are there anyone who can give me some advice what I can do?

Should I see a lawyer or something else?

It's just so frustracted since my case has been processed for 19 months.

I really want it to be done soon.

Thank you so much!
Hello vivitaylor,

I had a similar case. An attorney is not the right options as they put money first before their clients. Your best option is you contact the MP at your area. They call cic directly and they give you all the information also I'd suggest you request your foss notes. It takes about a month to process it just choose the method of delivery by email. You'll get an explained details about your case.

Hope this helps! Good luck