31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
nonoo said:
Thanks lyn28, just one last question how did you manage to do the medical on the same day it requested?
hi, it was just a perfect timing, I was adviced by one of the 2012 quebec co-inlanders to do my medical as soon as I can to save time, which I did. Then on the very same day after I did my medical exam, that was aug31, I received an email from cic regarding my AIP. That's why I am very thankful with all the people in this forum and in 2012 Quebec inlanders because they really did helped a lot, not just thru their advices but also with the care that they express during my down moments :)

I see you are still waiting for your DM2, try to call cic again to follow up your application, in my experience, i think calling CIC and talking to a right agent does help.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
lyn28 said:
hi, it was just a perfect timing, I was adviced by one of the 2012 quebec co-inlanders to do my medical as soon as I can to save time, which I did. Then on the very same day after I did my medical exam, that was aug31, I received an email from cic regarding my AIP. That's why I am very thankful with all the people in this forum and in 2012 Quebec inlanders because they really did helped a lot, not just thru their advices but also with the care that they express during my down moments :)

I see you are still waiting for your DM2, try to call cic again to follow up your application, in my experience, i think calling CIC and talking to a right agent does help.
Thank you very much lyn28 for your comprehensive reply , I did call CIC couple of times all they say is everything is good in my file and I just have to wait for the second stage approval letter I am keeping my fingers crossed for DM before new year.

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
nonoo said:
Thank you very much lyn28 for your comprehensive reply , I did call CIC couple of times all they say is everything is good in my file and I just have to wait for the second stage approval letter I am keeping my fingers crossed for DM before new year.
ur welcome, i am just paying forward... I believe cic received your medical on NOV?, so maybe this month you'll be receiving ur DM soon :) since you're file is okay, i think it won't be long :) be positive

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
wolanila said:
I just have a few more questions for requesting electronic notes please. Do I have to write N/A in the parts that don't apply? And I also have to send a copy of the visa to prove I am currently in Canada correct? Should I request application status... will this reveal more info than ecas does? and do I still put my home address if I'm requesting response by email?
I never wrote N/A on the parts that didn't apply. It is a good idea to send proof but I never did - they could easily see in their own computer that I had status in Canada - and I had no issues.

Yes - the application status will reveal your computer notes, which will include details about the various parts of the process and any comments entered by the CIC officers reviewing your application.

ConfusedOne

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Doc's Request.
29-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
27-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
:p :p :p

Well guys !! Finally !! After 9 months after AIP we got DECISION MADE !!!!

We received AIP in February 29th 2012, and they requested police certificate from my husband's country, and we have one non-accompanying dependent so he had to go trough a medical exam and background checks too. They received all the information requested in June, and the overseas office finalized our kid's application back in July 4th. We order FOSS notes twice, and the bfd for both of them was Oct 25th. We waited and nothing happened. So we decided to contact our MP. We sent him an e-mail on Dec 3rd, got a reply back yesterday saying that we are on the final steps and immigration will contact us. This morning we checked our e-cas and it says DECISON MADE !!!

We sent you a letter on December 5, 2012 to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

So for all those people that are still waiting for a final decision and just needs that last kick I strongly suggest to contact your MP !!! This might make your IO to look at your file and make a decision.

I will keep u posted regarding the letter.. now we just need to wait for our landing date.... anyways still so happy !!!

Cheers...

Confused..

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
ConfusedOne said:

We received AIP in February 29th 2012, and they requested police certificate from my husband's country, and we have one non-accompanying dependent so he had to go trough a medical exam and background checks too. They received all the information requested in June, and the overseas office finalized our kid's application back in July 4th. We order FOSS notes twice, and the bfd for both of them was Oct 25th. We waited and nothing happened. So we decided to contact our MP. We sent him an e-mail on Dec 3rd, got a reply back yesterday saying that we are on the final steps and immigration will contact us. This morning we checked our e-cas and it says DECISON MADE !!!

We sent you a letter on December 5, 2012 to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

So for all those people that are still waiting for a final decision and just needs that last kick I strongly suggest to contact your MP !!!
Congrats........what a great way to celebrate Christmas
So happy for you.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ConfusedOne

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Doc's Request.
29-02-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
27-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
labhouise said:
Congrats........what a great way to celebrate Christmas
So happy for you.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks Lab !! I hope you get your DM soon.. !! =)

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
lyn28 said:
ur welcome, i am just paying forward... I believe cic received your medical on NOV?, so maybe this month you'll be receiving ur DM soon :) since you're file is okay, i think it won't be long :) be positive
Thanks again lyn for your kind thoughts, I am pretty hopeful for some good news same year. have a wonderful New year to you :)

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
Hello All,

I got DM at the end of Sep, but until now I am still waiting for the landing interview letter. Since it is more than two months, and some people who got DM later than me and in the same local CIC office has already landed.

Is it sth wrong with my file or anything I can do?

Thank you so much for your comments.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Mingming said:
Hello All,

I got DM at the end of Sep, but until now I am still waiting for the landing interview letter. Since it is more than two months, and some people who got DM later than me and in the same local CIC office has already landed.

Contact CIC - it is possible that your letter has been lost in the mail.

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
Mingming said:
Hello All,

call cic, tell them you have been waiting for more than two for your local office to contact you, i had almost the same situation like you, I did call cic, the first time was frustration and then i called again and the following day i received my landing letter.

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
lyn28 said:
call cic, tell them you have been waiting for more than two for your local office to contact you, i had almost the same situation like you, I did call cic, the first time was frustration and then i called again and the following day i received my landing letter.

Thanks for your comment and advice. I did call CIC and they said will send a note to CIC Alberta. Not sure it is useful or not?

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
computergeek said:
I never wrote N/A on the parts that didn't apply. It is a good idea to send proof but I never did - they could easily see in their own computer that I had status in Canada - and I had no issues.

Yes - the application status will reveal your computer notes, which will include details about the various parts of the process and any comments entered by the CIC officers reviewing your application.
labhouise said:
Hi Wolanila

Yes, check PR.
Location is Vegreville
And No, it won't effect your application.

Good Luck

Lab
Thankyou computergeek and labhouise, I really appreciate ur help. I have just requested the electronic files application status and PR. Excited to see what it says!!

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
ConfusedOne said:

So for all those people that are still waiting for a final decision and just needs that last kick I strongly suggest to contact your MP !!! This might make your IO to look at your file and make a decision.

I will keep u posted regarding the letter.. now we just need to wait for our landing date.... anyways still so happy !!!

Cheers...

Confused..
Congratulationnn, Im waiting for my stage 2 as well and wondering where is my documents!!! Could you please tell me what is MP? And how can we contact with them? Thanks in advance!!!

P/s: Im sorry for my silly question but I really dont know what it is!!!

tow75

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-08-2012
Interview........
12-17-2012
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone on here has had a marriage interview after their file has been transferred before AIP. Me and my husband's file was transferred in August of this year before AIP. I just heard from my consultant yesterday that my husband has an interview with CIC on December 17th. We're really happy to get this news before the holidays, but we want to be really well prepared for the interview!

The only thing is that our consultant wants $1000 in fees before we can see the interview letter from CIC. I'll need a few weeks to pay this in full but she wants it by Tuesday. Can she prevent us from going to the interview?

Any help would be great :)