Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
nazam80 said:
Hey everyone,

I just had twin babies I am so happy.

Naz
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Such great news i am so happy for you and your family! Wishing you all the best! :))

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
curious_one said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Such great news i am so happy for you and your family! Wishing you all the best! :))
Thanks guys. Both girls non id I am so happy

Naz

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
nazam80 said:
Thanks guys. Both girls non id I am so happy

Naz
Daddy's princesses :D

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
LauraCanada said:
Daddy's princesses :D
Yeah for sure and they are so lucky for me. I have my owp and AIP few days ago and my fingers print yesterday lol

Naz

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
Hello ladies and gentlemen...

I had my landing interview today in Calgary. It was pretty quick and simple. I thought they will bring us in an interview room or something but everything just happened with us standing at one window.

I'm just wondering, is SIN application done after you get your PR card? I have an old SIN but they told me to apply for it after I get my PR card in 61 days.

Anyway, I renewed my passport before I landed and CIC didn't have that info so it took them a few minutes to change all my info. So it could have been much quicker if there were no changes on my passport. They asked for my marriage certificate because my new passport's got my married name on it. Good thing I have this wallet size marriage certificate with me all the time. I would have not thought of bringing the big one as I only brought what they told me to bring on the letter.

I also asked what I should do for urgent processinng of my PR card as I'm leaving the country on November 25. They just gave me a form to be faxed to CIC (proof of travel, etc) and just hope for the best that they will process it quickly.

I'm just glad everything is over now. Hopefully no more paperworks for this girl til Citizenship application.

To those waiting, Good luck to all of you!

To everyone on this forum, you were all a great help. Thanks for all the advice!

God bless us all!

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
I sent my police certificates as requested on August 16th and no message from CIC yet. At least I am working and it is much better than sitting at home doing nothing, but it sure is a pain!!!

I hope things start moving and we hear something from immigration pretty soon!! It would be nice to stop worrying about documents and papers, good thing my work visa is valid for 2 years but sucks to explain to every employer I interview for my situation, oh well that's life!!

frenchie57

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2012
Wicket08 said:

I had my landing interview today in Calgary. It was pretty quick and simple. I thought they will bring us in an interview room or something but everything just happened with us standing at one window.

I'm just wondering, is SIN application done after you get your PR card? I have an old SIN but they told me to apply for it after I get my PR card in 61 days.

Anyway, I renewed my passport before I landed and CIC didn't have that info so it took them a few minutes to change all my info. So it could have been much quicker if there were no changes on my passport. They asked for my marriage certificate because my new passport's got my married name on it. Good thing I have this wallet size marriage certificate with me all the time. I would have not thought of bringing the big one as I only brought what they told me to bring on the letter.

I also asked what I should do for urgent processinng of my PR card as I'm leaving the country on November 25. They just gave me a form to be faxed to CIC (proof of travel, etc) and just hope for the best that they will process it quickly.

I'm just glad everything is over now. Hopefully no more paperworks for this girl til Citizenship application.

To everyone on this forum, you were all a great help. Thanks for all the advice!

God bless us all!
Congratulations !
I will be landing in Calgary in 2 weeks !
Are you from a visa exempt country or not ?

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
cililoca said:
I sent my police certificates as requested on August 16th and no message from CIC yet. At least I am working and it is much better than sitting at home doing nothing, but it sure is a pain!!!

I hope things start moving and we hear something from immigration pretty soon!! It would be nice to stop worrying about documents and papers, good thing my work visa is valid for 2 years but sucks to explain to every employer I interview for my situation, oh well that's life!!
Hi Cililoca

It seems alot of us from June/july/August are still waiting.
Hopefully you will get your DM soon :) :)

Lab

DecisionMade

Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazam80 said:
Hey everyone,

Naz
Congrats !!!!!

and thanks to computergeek reg the reply on FOSS !!!

AND HEYYYYYY EVERYONE.. I GOT A LETTER FOR THE PR FINALIZATION !!!

So, for people that are supposed to get interviews in Montreal, my interview is on 26th Nov !!!! AND I WISH ALL OF YOU THAT IS APPLYING IN QC ARE GETTING SOMETHING FROM MONTREAL !!!!! of course.. those are in other provinces in canada, i wish you the same !!!!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
DecisionMade said:

So, for people that are supposed to get interviews in Montreal, my interview is on 26th Nov !!!! AND I WISH ALL OF YOU THAT IS APPLYING IN QC ARE GETTING SOMETHING FROM MONTREAL !!!!! of course.. those are in other provinces in canada, i wish you the same !!!!
Congratulations!

The waiting is agonizing but the end is now in sight for you. :)

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
DecisionMade said:
Congrats !!!!!

and thanks to computergeek reg the reply on FOSS !!!

Congratulations :), great to see news from Montreal Office. so we might be lucky in the next days or weeks...

frenchie57

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2012
Wicket08 said:

God bless us all!
Other question, did they give you the Confirmation of Permanent Residence ? Did they attach it to your passport or just gave you the paper ?

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
frenchie57 said:
Other question, did they give you the Confirmation of Permanent Residence ? Did they attach it to your passport or just gave you the paper ?
It's just a piece of paper and they stamp your passport. To answer your first question, i'm not from a visa exempt country.

frenchie57

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2012
Wicket08 said:
It's just a piece of paper and they stamp your passport. To answer your first question, i'm not from a visa exempt country.
ok thank you ;)

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
nazam80 said:
Hey everyone,

Naz
Congratulations to your new born babies! for sure they will keep you busy! Im so happy for you.....