Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
Quick question if someone could help please? My husband completed all of hos medicals yesterday and all confirmed that the results should be received by the doctor for Tuesday this week which means by Wednesday the medicals should be sent to CPC. I would like to send copies to vegreville to prove medicals done, receipts and all - how can I do this the quickest? Is there a fax or email I can send this to?

Also for those that were in the same situation and had to redo medicals - how long did it take for them to add to your file?

Thanks for the help in advance!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
curious_one said:
Quick question if someone could help please? My husband completed all of hos medicals yesterday and all confirmed that the results should be received by the doctor for Tuesday this week which means by Wednesday the medicals should be sent to CPC. I would like to send copies to vegreville to prove medicals done, receipts and all - how can I do this the quickest? Is there a fax or email I can send this to?
It won't matter how fast they receive that notification. They need the results of the medical officer's review in Ottawa and that takes 4-8 weeks.

ericc

Sep 21, 2011
curious_one said:

Also for those that were in the same situation and had to redo medicals - how long did it take for them to add to your file?

Thanks for the help in advance!
[Come down!! My medicals have been done June 08th, 2012. Since then I did n't hear anything about my 2nd stage approval.]

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
computergeek said:
It won't matter how fast they receive that notification. They need the results of the medical officer's review in Ottawa and that takes 4-8 weeks.
Thanks Computergeek!

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
ericc said:
[Come down!! My medicals have been done June 08th, 2012. Since then I did n't hear anything about my 2nd stage approval.]
If you are waiting 4 moths for them to receive medicals I would be concerned.....

My question was not about second stage - I was wondering how long it takes them to RECEIVE the MEDICALS. Although second stage WOULD be nice ha! :)

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
curious_one said:
If you are waiting 4 moths for them to receive medicals I would be concerned.....

My question was not about second stage - I was wondering how long it takes them to RECEIVE the MEDICALS. Although second stage WOULD be nice ha! :)
hi my experience, i think about a month, had my medicals done aug 31, and sent proof the same day, I called CIC first week of october to confirm, and an agent said it already in their system.

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
lyn28 said:
hi my experience, i think about a month, had my medicals done aug 31, and sent proof the same day, I called CIC first week of october to confirm, and an agent said it already in their system.
Thanks Lyn! How did you send the proof to them? Was it just the copy of the medical form from the doctor along with blood/urine and xray receipt?

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
They wont let you know your medicals have been received on E-Cas until they're pretty much given you a DM too, so dont look for it there.

Always a good idea to call and ask.

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
CrazyLucy said:
They wont let you know your medicals have been received on E-Cas until they're pretty much given you a DM too, so dont look for it there.

Always a good idea to call and ask.
Thanks! I will call them in 4 weeks hopefully they will have some good news :)

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
curious_one said:
Thanks Lyn! How did you send the proof to them? Was it just the copy of the medical form from the doctor along with blood/urine and xray receipt?
Yes just the copy of the receipt and a paper signed by the docotr. After a month call CIC and confirm, I did call to confirm if they receive my meds already and maybe 1 week after i received an email for DM2

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
lyn28 said:
Yes just the copy of the receipt and a paper signed by the docotr. After a month call CIC and confirm, I did call to confirm if they receive my meds already and maybe 1 week after i received an email for DM2
Did you mail, email or fax the proof? Where and how can i send it? I was at the MPs office today discussing a differant topic but i mentioned the medicals and she said that it should be faxed but i forgot to ask for the number and now I cant find it anywhere :(

ericc

Sep 21, 2011
lyn28 said:

I am confused! how can individual send the Medical to cic? Who is supposed to send the Medical to Cic?

ericc

Sep 21, 2011
computergeek said:
Hello Computergeek;
I am confused and I need advice just about Medicals. Some people are posting saying that they have to send a copy of Medicals receipts.
I am wondering: Between the Doctor and Customer, who is supposed to send Medicals to cic? What does the customer send to cic about Medicals?
What is the process? Please advise me.

My medicals have been done June 08th, 2012. 2 weeks after, I got a letter from my Doctor saying that She sent Medicals to Ottawa and gave me a tracking number. I didn't send a copy of receipt to Immigration. Since then I did hear anything about second stage approval.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
ericc said:
Hello Computergeek;
I am confused and I need advice just about Medicals. Some people are posting saying that they have to send a copy of Medicals receipts.
I am wondering: Between the Doctor and Customer, who is supposed to send Medicals to cic? What does the customer send to cic about Medicals?
What is the process? Please advise me.

My medicals have been done June 08th, 2012. 2 weeks after, I got a letter from my Doctor saying that She sent Medicals to Ottawa and gave me a tracking number. I didn't send a copy of receipt to Immigration. Since then I did hear anything about second stage approval.
No matter how you apply, your medical report is sent by the DMP to the regional medical centre. The CIC medical officer then reviews your file and makes a determination as to your medical results. The "code" for your results is all that is then recorded in your immigration file. Technically, you shouldn't need to send anything at all, but in my experience the DMP has always given me a written receipt that I had the medicals done.

Have you ordered your electronic case notes? Your medical results will be in your file.

ericc

Sep 21, 2011
computergeek said:
No matter how you apply, your medical report is sent by the DMP to the regional medical centre. The CIC medical officer then reviews your file and makes a determination as to your medical results. The "code" for your results is all that is then recorded in your immigration file. Technically, you shouldn't need to send anything at all, but in my experience the DMP has always given me a written receipt that I had the medicals done.

Have you ordered your electronic case notes? Your medical results will be in your file.
Thank you very much. What is electronic case notes? How can I do that?