29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
computergeek said:
These are the two photos for your COPR. They should put one on each copy - then one copy goes to you, and the other goes to Sydney, NS, so they can process your PR card.

So they only need pictures of you (the applicant) and not of the sponsor (since the sponsor doesn't get a COPR and the sponsor's pictures don't appear on your COPR.)

;D

Thanks computergeek a lot, sorry for the late response tho.

Hi everyone, I ask one more question here and hope to get some help. I don't usually pick up my cell phone, just texting mostly. The reason I don't pick up phone calls is that some nosy people from my previous employment kept calling and tracing me. They may want to know if I die yet :D.

However, recently I received some phone calls (I don't know if they were from a secret number or a normal number b/c I don't have call display on my cell, all incoming calls show as UNKNOWN).

Do you think Scarborough office may try to call me to confirm the landing interview? Anyone passed the landing interview already, can you tell me if they always call you to confirm the appointment? Is it ok if we miss their phone calls?

DecisionMade

Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D i'd answer all Unknown Numbers if i were you !!!!!!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
hatrang said:
However, recently I received some phone calls (I don't know if they were from a secret number or a normal number b/c I don't have call display on my cell, all incoming calls show as UNKNOWN).

Do you think Scarborough office may try to call me to confirm the landing interview? Anyone passed the landing interview already, can you tell me if they always call you to confirm the appointment? Is it ok if we miss their phone calls?
It's possible, but I would expect them to leave VM. I had a VO call once, and that's exactly what she did - she left her number because I didn't answer the unknown number call.

chinda

Sep 12, 2011
Hi guys I got my first stage approved in September 16th ..now I got a letter stating that the processing of my application has completed ..and the centre in Scarborough will contact me concerning my status ..
What I don't understand is that I get a second letter saying I should pay the right of permanent resident fee and they list how the fee can be paid ..what I don't get is that some people say they pay the fee at the office but I Didn't see that option I. The letter ..also the letter says I should.photo copy my passport and fax to their office ..what I want to know is can the reciept from my payment be faxed or it has to be mailed. ..and they also said they need the requested info within 7 days of the date of the letter ..

canadianwife43

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 8 2011
chinda said:
Hi guys I got my first stage approved in September 16th ..now I got a letter stating that the processing of my application has completed ..and the centre in Scarborough will contact me concerning my status ..
What I don't understand is that I get a second letter saying I should pay the right of permanent resident fee and they list how the fee can be paid ..what I don't get is that some people say they pay the fee at the office but I Didn't see that option I. The letter ..also the letter says I should.photo copy my passport and fax to their office ..what I want to know is can the reciept from my payment be faxed or it has to be mailed. ..and they also said they need the requested info within 7 days of the date of the letter ..
When I received my letter, we went and got a money order, made a copy of everything receipt ant letter, and passport, everything they asked for, We then faxed all that to the ## they gave us, then mailed it all off, simple. they then sent me a letter about 10 weeks later to go for my landing interview. Be sure to sent it off within the time they ask, I have heard that if you dont, it may cause issues, and cause a possible dismissal of the entire application.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Thanks DecisionMade and computergeek for the response.

@DecisionMade: the reason I didn't answer as I wrote above, I just didn't want to be traced. However, I couldn't change my phone number yet b/c the PR process is still there.

@computergeek: I don't have voice msg either, but let me think if I should register it or just try to answer next time. Thanks a lot.

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
canadianwife43 said:
When I received my letter, we went and got a money order, made a copy of everything receipt ant letter, and passport, everything they asked for, We then faxed all that to the ## they gave us, then mailed it all off, simple. they then sent me a letter about 10 weeks later to go for my landing interview. Be sure to sent it off within the time they ask, I have heard that if you dont, it may cause issues, and cause a possible dismissal of the entire application.
I called cic about that and the woman i spoke to said i could pay when i get my interview date. I sent the fax anyways but i sent it 2 days after the 7 days they give you. I think i got so excited i might of over looked the 7 day request. I sincerely hope its not a case for dismissal!! i'm all nervous now! CIC gave me conflicting information... ???

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
buzybee said:
I called cic about that and the woman i spoke to said i could pay when i get my interview date. I sent the fax anyways but i sent it 2 days after the 7 days they give you. I think i got so excited i might of over looked the 7 day request. I sincerely hope its not a case for dismissal!! i'm all nervous now! CIC gave me conflicting information... ???
LOL. They aren't going to refuse you because you sent that in 2 days after the first deadline. They send you a warning before they do that!

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
PRQC said:
HI!

I would like know how long did it took for you to recieved any update after a Request for Client History Update Form?

Thank you!
In our case we had received that form to fill along with our AoR back in February 2012.
We never got any update through mail or change on ECAS following that request.
We got the invitation to continue with MICC in April, so we assumed the additional informations sent was alright by then...

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
vinlander said:
In our case we had received that form to fill along with our AoR back in February 2012.
We never got any update through mail or change on ECAS following that request.
We got the invitation to continue with MICC in April, so we assumed the additional informations sent was alright by then...
Thank you for the info. Did they asked since update since AOR only? We had to provide info since AOR.

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
PRQC said:
Nope, you are not the only one Zion. Based on your name, we might have similar provenance, so same issue with security. I feel like it is profiling... We have sent originally police and army check since more than a year. We are waiting for 8 months for DM.
How long have you been waiting for DM since AIP?

At least you will see an agent, so they should process the other steps faster.

PRQC
Hi PRQC.....I received the AIP letter around the 10th of sep.... The letter asked me to send police certificates from my country (Pakistan)......my alias here is a little misleading......hahahha...sorry about that.....so I sent cic my police certificate on the 4th of oct....on the 17th I received a letter from cic stating that my file was transferred to Montreal and they might contact me for further information or an interview........so strange.... I mean they have everything with regards to my criminality....just seems like an excuse to delay the process.....so frustrating

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
Zion786 said:
I mean they have everything with regards to my criminality....just seems like an excuse to delay the process.....so frustrating
Agree. At least you will meet them and they might process your file faster :)

Sep 9, 2012
Hi guys!

I just want to say well done to everyone who've got AIP and who are landing or have landed! :D

I got my AIP and they've requested for a police certificate from ENGLAND, which I got at the end of last month. This Wednesday I got my medical exam. I'm just wondering, during the medical do they give me a form to send to immigration to prove that I've done it? Is it a photocopy of 'Section A' form that we bring to the exam?

Also is this the address I send both the police certificate and proof of medical exam to:
CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

Many thanks!