+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

iris.gu

Aug 10, 2012
iris.gu said:
Hi Preeya,

I have the same problem as you. I just called the Service Ontario , they said we are eligible to apply for a health card with AIP letter and the other two documents.
The address of the office which definitely can do this for us in Scarboroguh is 3495 Lawrence Ave East. I will go there to have a try tomorrow.

Good luck !

Regards,

Iris
Hi Preeya, I made it. Go to the lawrence office. GOod. Luck !!

StoneTable

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Tilbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-19-2013
Wicket08 said:
I agree with you. I will surely let you know. They didn't ask anything from me after AIP. I'm from Red Deer, Alberta. My local office would either be Calgary or Edmonton. I'm not so sure. Where are you from? I just noticed too things are going very fdast with Ontario residents. I might have to move to Ontario! lol :)
I wish that were always the case! I'm in Ontario, near Windsor, and I'm also waiting for stage 2. I should have my health card in 10 days, which is nice, but it'd sure be nice to have DM, too.

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
StoneTable said:
I wish that were always the case! I'm in Ontario, near Windsor, and I'm also waiting for stage 2. I should have my health card in 10 days, which is nice, but it'd sure be nice to have DM, too.
I sure hope things will be moving this month. I'm just trying to be patient. I had my health card since I came here coz I was on a working visa. And all through out the sponsorship process, I didn't stop working and try not to lose my status. When I got my OWP, I got a pretty good job right away. So I guess, I can't really have everything right away.

Let's keep our fingers crossed! Good Luck to us!

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
I KNOW I WAS JUST VENTING FEW MINUTES AGO OR THE PAST FEW DAYS! BUT..... I received an email from CPC Vegreville today and it was on my Junk email. Good thing I always check on my Junk folder.

I GOT DM FOR MY STAGE 2. [/color]
I checked my ecas an hour ago but it hasn't changed yet. Still says In process

this is what it says on the email:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you can become a
permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation
of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be
prepared to submit the total fee of $490.00. Fees can be in the form of a certified cheque,
money order, credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or online at www.cic.gc.ca. If paid online,
you must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in
Calgary when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence
document.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents.

AVS, I'm so happy!

Kitchener_inland- hope things will not take any much longer for you

will keep u guys posted for my landing interview. :)

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
Wicket08 said:
I agree with you. I will surely let you know. They didn't ask anything from me after AIP. I'm from Red Deer, Alberta. My local office would either be Calgary or Edmonton. I'm not so sure. Where are you from? I just noticed too things are going very fdast with Ontario residents. I might have to move to Ontario! lol :)
Hi Wicket,

haha I hear you. i'm from Kitchener Ontario. its about an hour and 15 min away from Toronto. i'll cross my fingers hopefully they will finish our application before Christmas.

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
Wicket08 said:
I KNOW I WAS JUST VENTING FEW MINUTES AGO OR THE PAST FEW DAYS! BUT..... I received an email from CPC Vegreville today and it was on my Junk email. Good thing I always check on my Junk folder.

I GOT DM FOR MY STAGE 2. [/color]
I checked my ecas an hour ago but it hasn't changed yet. Still says In process

this is what it says on the email:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you can become a
permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation
of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be
prepared to submit the total fee of $490.00. Fees can be in the form of a certified cheque,
money order, credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or online at www.cic.gc.ca. If paid online,
you must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in
Calgary when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence
document.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents.

AVS, I'm so happy!

Kitchener_inland- hope things will not take any much longer for you

will keep u guys posted for my landing interview. :)
Congratulations!!!!! man i'm really happy for you and your family :) now life can get a bit easier. so hopefully we are close too. I would be happy and thankful even if I got DM in a month even though the sooner would be better ;)

please update us with the landing process. hope the best.

raabhim

Aug 16, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2011
Interview........
none AIP 23-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-10-2012
SMA.DE said:
Hi dear 2011 applicants,
my applicant was received by CIC on Nov 30 (exciting to see Nov applicants started getting good news!), and I am expecting mine will be processed shortly.
However, my sponsor just got a new job. She was staying at home takeing care of new born baby when we submitted our application. Here comes my questions:

1. Should we inform CIC the change? My concern is:if we inform them, will this delay the process?
2. If we do need to inform them, what do we need to do to ensure our additional document, i.e.her contrac, will be opened by the time an officer reviews our case?

Millions of thanks!
I did change my job after we submitted the application (need more money for sponsoring the family) but I did not inform CIC the change because we were told that CIC does not require salary for spouse sponsor. But last year we submitted the application, I did give the current employment letter and my T4.
Hope that helps, good luck!

raabhim

Aug 16, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2011
Interview........
none AIP 23-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-10-2012
hatrang said:
raabhimI'm in Scarborough, ON dear. I think Scar is jam too, but I'm hoping for maximum 2 months. Sorry to hear about the waiting time in Van, but don't worry, time flies. We're almost at the end now, cheer up! ;D
Thanks Hatrang! yeah, we need more confidence and be patience with CIC!
Wish we get the letters soon!

ThunderBear

Sep 9, 2012
I applied for inland in November 2011 with my common-law partner as sponsor, application was received November 10.

I just logged in to CAS and it now says:

Sponsorship: We started processing your application on January 25, 2012. We sent you a letter on September 5, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence: We received application for permanent residence on November 10, 2011. We started processing application on September 5, 2012.

Soooo, very excited! I assume because they started processing my PR that the sponsorship application was approved. Wondering when we will have more information!

PanEva

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 26, 2012
Just checked ECas, the status has changed from Received to In Process. Following is the ECas message:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

We received your application for permanent residence on November 2, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 6, 2012.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I believe CIC has start to process November applicants. December applicants just need to wait another month.

Next step is Stage 2 approval! :)

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
Hello All,

My ecase has just updated during the night. It said medical have been received! Is it a good signal??
My files has received on 14 Nov. 2011

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
Hello eveyone,

Anyone here who landed or will be landing in Calgary? How did they contact u? Is it by letter or phone call? How long does it take for them to contact u after u receive your Stage 2 DM and approximately how many weeks you have to wait till the landing date?

Sorry for all the questions. I work away from home on a 21 day on 7 day off rotation and I don't get to see my mail in 3 weeks. I hope they will just email me or call me.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Sep 9, 2012
Hey Guys!

I've been looking on this forum for a few months now, and its helped me sooo much! At 12pm today I received an email for approval for first stage ;D

They are asking for a medical exam and a police certificate. I'm fine about doing the medical exam, but not too sure how to go about the police certificate.

Before applying for sponsorship, I was on a Holiday Work Permit for 1 year. With this I needed to provide a police certificate, so I asked for extra copies, because at that time I wanted to do some teaching assistance. If I do have to get a new certificate, how am I suppose to get one when I haven't used my english bank account since 2010 (I don't even remember the PIN anymore and theres no money in there really).

So my question is: Can I submit my police certificate that I got in 2010 and I have written explanation saying my reasons why? If not, what should I do?

Thanks

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
MonkeyPoohBear said:
So my question is: Can I submit my police certificate that I got in 2010 and I have written explanation saying my reasons why? If not, what should I do?
No, you cannot submit a police certificate that is older than 3 months. You will need to obtain a new one. Note that the UK police certificate forms changed last month and the old forms are no longer accepted. http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

As for submitting payment, if you are in Canada, you can obtain a GBP bank draft from a number of banks. I checked both TD Canada Trust and HSBC and their website indicates they can give you a GBP bank draft.

Good luck!

Sep 9, 2012
computergeek said:
No, you cannot submit a police certificate that is older than 3 months. You will need to obtain a new one. Note that the UK police certificate forms changed last month and the old forms are no longer accepted.

As for submitting payment, if you are in Canada, you can obtain a GBP bank draft from a number of banks. I checked both TD Canada Trust and HSBC and their website indicates they can give you a GBP bank draft.

Good luck!
Thanks for your advise! But the requirements that is needed to be provided when sending off the forms, it says : TWO proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months. I can provide the other requirements, but not this.

So it must be my address that's in England? But the thing is I haven't been there for over 2 years which is my parents home. I don't talk to them no longer because they were against our relationship. I dont see them sending me my mail...

I'm with CIBC.
Oh jeez what should I do?? It's sooo confusing!