+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

leli2012

Aug 17, 2012
Hi everyone!

My application is inland in Vancouver. CIC received my medicals May of this year. I'm still waiting for them to request police clearances (do they always request them?) and then the date for my landing interview. I'm almost done! My question is, I may have to travel to East Canada (most likely after I get asked for police clearances). If so, what's the timeline for the landing interview? Will it be in 1-4 months? Would I have enough time to come back for it, if I get sent the letter while I'm away?

Appreciate the help! Thank you!

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Thank you very much for the update! It really cheered me up :)
I guess that "our guy" in Vegreville came back from his vacation :)

Ematina!
We are next don't worry!!

Azsereth said:
Sometime between now and when I stopped checking around 6:30 EST yesterday evening, my status was updated to:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 18, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Assuming it's good news and not bad, I'll let you guys know my timeline for the landing interview date. I hope you all hear something soon too!

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
canadianwife43 said:
I totally understand how u feel, while i was here waiting, my only daughter my baby, had her first baby, my first granddaughter, and I had to miss it, it just about tore me up inside, she is 3 months already and i still cant go see her because i am still waiting on CIC.It really isnt fair that you cant leave, but we've come this far, the journey is almost over :D :D :D
We are almost in same situation, the difference is that our son was born in Canada and he is the first grandchild of my family. So none of my parents or family had the chance to met our child, another sad part, we had his first birthday last week...another part my family missed, he started walking...another thing they missed...but like you said, the journey is almost over! I pray for all of us still waiting and those who will come after us.

Hope to see AIP's for October 2011 next week!

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
I feel you.
Soon my friend just hold on! ;D
dawie.south.africa said:
We are almost in same situation, the difference is that our son was born in Canada and he is the first grandchild of my family. So none of my parents or family had the chance to met our child, another sad part, we had his first birthday last week...another part my family missed, he started walking...another thing they missed...but like you said, the journey is almost over! I pray for all of us still waiting and those who will come after us.

Hope to see AIP's for October 2011 next week!

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
lisow said:
Our E-CAS changed today as well:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 12, 2011.

We started processing your application on July 25, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Happy to see that CIC is working hard today :) Best of luck to everyone!

yours was quick... :) Good for you!

Midwest

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-26-2012
File Transfer...
09-12-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Passport Req..
02-05-2013
Hello inland applicants! A friend of mine is planning to sponsor his common-law partner from Canada. They are filling out applications and have a question regarding visa office on one of the forms. Should they put Vegreville? I think if they put her home country then file might be transferred as an outland. What should I tell them? Thank you in advance!

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
:)
Midwest said:
Hello inland applicants! A friend of mine is planning to sponsor his common-law partner from Canada. They are filling out applications and have a question regarding visa office on one of the forms. Should they put Vegreville? I think if they put her home country then file might be transferred as an outland. What should I tell them? Thank you in advance!
I remember that question and I also struggled with that one! At the end I wrote in the visa office in my country and not Vegreville. When a phoned CIC a while back I asked about where my application was and they said its going to stay in Canada. But then again lately it seems like the guys at CIC don't really know what they are talking about and I am sure there is a lot of applicants who would agree on that :)

But back to original question, I would also like to know what I should have put in?

Good luck all! Come on October applicants!

Midwest

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-26-2012
File Transfer...
09-12-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Passport Req..
02-05-2013
Thank you, dawie.south.africa! I will try to start a new topic. May be more people will answer.

slock

Jun 29, 2012
We received your application for permanent residence on August 4, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 21, 2012.

We checked the Ecas over the weekend, and were happy to discover this news!! Seems like things must be moving again...

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
YEYYYYYYY You have my exact timeline! I am excited :)
Which office did you send your application to?
slock said:
We received your application for permanent residence on August 4, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 21, 2012.

We checked the Ecas over the weekend, and were happy to discover this news!! Seems like things must be moving again...

deezy

Apr 23, 2012
Hi All, Just a quick update. My e-cas changed at some point over the weekend...

We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 18, 2012.

I applied to the Vengreville office btw for those interested.

Light rays

Feb 3, 2012
Dear fiends;
This my story (experience) :

We received your application for permanent residence on February 18, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 22, 2011.

We received the requested information on August 25, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.(This was AIP)

We sent you a letter on July 19, 2012 to xxxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.(this was DM)

Landed today 17 August 2012 at Montreal.

Landing Interview: Just lasted 10 mins.Verified my papers & then asked for the receipt since i already payed online, then congratulation.
First stage: was really long almost 11 months.At the end received AIP which entitled me for Health coverage, SIN & Open work permit.
Second Stage: After almost 5 months & e-cas status changed from In Process to Decision Made.

Personal Level: The wait was devastating, i would check e-cas & this forum like several times a day. Sometimes i would really go down.
All i have to say is that if your papers r in order, there is nothing to worry about. Its just a waiting game.
Have faith, and if u have any questions plz don't hesitate to ask me.
Good luck

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
Hi All!

I was just wondering.. what if you cannot attend the landing interview? can you easily reschedule? thanks!