+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any news yet fellow September applicants? I just checked ECAS, nothing changed yet! :(

canadianwife43

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 8 2011
kochanie said:
Any news yet fellow September applicants? I just checked ECAS, nothing changed yet! :(
Im Sept.9th, already received my work permit, and first stage approval. They have my medical, and fingerprints/background check. Still waiting :(

garry4u55

Jan 11, 2012
Everyday I m checking mail box nothing yet .

Application sent: September 26, 2011
Application Received: September 29, 2011
Started Processing: December 13, 2011
AIP:
DM:
Landed:
PR Card:

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
hello friends, my wife landed this morning aug 15th. at cic montreal 200 rene levesque west....we have seen some people here who have landed at 1010 st antoine west.

The Landing Process took about 45 min wait to signing papers. The SIN took about 20 min wait

the landing experience: we were about 35 couples in a room waiting. agent came in expl PR benefits and also what to do to maintain PR. Later we were called one couple at a time to a small room/office at agent desk to verify spouses info and IDs. three questions been asked. crime, dependant, and if all info provided correct. then we sign COPR and good to go. Welcome to Canada.

Then we were directed to do SIN another 20 min wait. overall we are done.

Good luck all.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
qw123 said:
hello friends, my wife landed this morning aug 15th. at cic montreal 200 rene levesque west..some people here have landed at 1010 st antoine west.

The Landing Process took about 45 min. The SIN took about 20 min wait
So did they asked her more questions.?

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. Please click the link below (on my signature) to view latest chart on inland application timelines. Thanks.

johanna

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
qw123 said:
hello friends, my wife landed this morning aug 15th. at cic montreal 200 rene levesque west....we have seen some people here who have landed at 1010 st antoine west.

The Landing Process took about 45 min wait to signing papers. The SIN took about 20 min wait

the landing experience: we were about 35 couples in a room waiting. agent came in expl PR benefits and also what to do to maintain PR. Later we were called one couple at a time to a small room/office at agent desk to verify spouses info and IDs. three questions been asked. crime, dependant, and if all info provided correct. then we sign COPR and good to go. Welcome to Canada.

Good luck all.
Congrats to u and to your wife q123 !!

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I finally got hook up with CIC call centre.(It's so difficult to talk to an agent now)

The agent told me they actually received my medical result on the 12th, June, and now they are still waiting for my criminal record.

my case: We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 6, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

AIP: June 6, 2012

I am quite happy because I don't need to do another medical check since I did that last May, and it's already expired. Now they told me it's fine and it's valid, so I feel a little relaxed.

I think I should have done the inland criminal record for them before, so now it doesn't need to take so long for them to wait for my background check. So I suggest those who haven't sent their criminal record in Canada should do it 3 or 4 months before AIP.

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qw123 said:

Good luck all.
Congrats!
Very happy for you!

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ViviTaylor said:
Today I finally got hook up with CIC call centre.(It's so difficult to talk to an agent now)

The agent told me they actually received my medical result on the 12th, June, and now they are still waiting for my criminal record.

my case: We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.

We received the requested information on January 6, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

AIP: June 6, 2012

I am quite happy because I don't need to do another medical check since I did that last May, and it's already expired. Now they told me it's fine and it's valid, so I feel a little relaxed.

I think I should have done the inland criminal record for them before, so now it doesn't need to take so long for them to wait for my background check. So I suggest those who haven't sent their criminal record in Canada should do it 3 or 4 months before AIP.

Hi Vivitaylor. Just want to ask if after you got your AIP, did you do the IN-CANADA criminal record check, RCMp, etc? Or did CIC tell you that they will do the RCMP on their own?

thanks.

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
This is crazy!!! So its been 2 weeks now since CIC have updated the dates to 20 September 2011 and for 2 weeks that's where its staying??? Wish we can get some AIP's in so that we know what the real timeline is! This waiting is getting way to much! And even when we get AIP we are still in for who knows how many months!

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
I got the work permit & AIp last June, Do you think I can travel to USA and come back again to Canada or not yet & should I wait till after landing!!!

canadianwife43

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 8 2011
Ematina said:
I got the work permit & AIp last June, Do you think I can travel to USA and come back again to Canada or not yet & should I wait till after landing!!!
[/quote

a work permit will not give you access back into Canada, they could still deny you entry, you don't want to leave Canada until the process is complete. you don't want to take any chances, if for some reason you would get a PO having a bad day, and they deny u entry all your work will be for nothing and your application could be denied.

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
canadianwife43 said:
Ematina said:
a work permit will not give you access back into Canada, they could still deny you entry, you don't want to leave Canada until the process is complete. you don't want to take any chances, if for some reason you would get a PO having a bad day, and they deny u entry all your work will be for nothing and your application could be denied.
Exactly, no one should give a simple border agent the opportunity to compromise their process...