Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Michaelzheng said:
Anyone is going to land in CIC Montreal? Look like I have a problem:

May 28 I receiver a letter from them to request two photos and confirmation of PR
May 29 I send back

Three weeks so far, I haven't heard anything from this office, what should I do?
I am; however, I got DM on june 4 and have not received anything so far from montreal. It's because all the cic offices in QC are closed as of June 1 with the exception of MTL's. So files fromTrois rivieres, Quebec City, and Sherbrooke are all trasnf to Montreal and take care by the MTL office. That explains the delay than usual.

let us know for you. it's just a waiting game. Patience is virtue but to us it's becoming a illusion.

theinlander

Jun 17, 2012
qw123 said:
I am; however, I got DM on june 4 and have not received anything so far from montreal. It's because all the cic offices in QC are closed as of June 1 with the exception of MTL's. So files fromTrois rivieres, Quebec City, and Sherbrooke are all trasnf to Montreal and take care by the MTL office. That explains the delay than usual.

let us know for you. it's just a waiting game. Patience is virtue but to us it's becoming a illusion.
Hi Guys,

I am in Montreal too... :eek: :mad: :'( ???

I just got my AIP on June 18, so that means I'll be on the boat!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Michaelzheng said:
Anyone is going to land in CIC Montreal? Look like I have a problem:

May 28 I receiver a letter from them to request two photos and confirmation of PR
May 29 I send back

Three weeks so far, I haven't heard anything from this office, what should I do?
That's funny, cause we also got that letter also but, we were supposed to bring pictures to the landing appointment... do you see any ahead date? it should read as follow:

You must bring the following items:

Jun 20, 2012
Hey I'm new to this Forum and i just had a quick question i sponsored my husband last year in march i sent my application to vegreville and this is his timeline so far for permanent Residence application

We received your application for permanent residence on March 23, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 15, 2011.

We received the requested information on May 10, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

After they updated Ecas to Decision made we received a letter requesting his medial Exam be re-done which he did it on june 1st and the medical exmainer says they will mail it back i was wondering how long it usually takes for them to recieve this afterwards and to finalize the application process and if they have really already made a desicion the letter we received also said that he was elgible for permanent Residence i'm so confused any response would be greatly appreciated :)

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Canadian Native said:
Hey I'm new to this Forum and i just had a quick question i sponsored my husband last year in march i sent my application to vegreville and this is his timeline so far for permanent Residence application

We received the requested information on May 10, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

After they updated Ecas to Decision made we received a letter requesting his medial Exam be re-done which he did it on june 1st and the medical exmainer says they will mail it back i was wondering how long it usually takes for them to recieve this afterwards and to finalize the application process and if they have really already made a desicion the letter we received also said that he was elgible for permanent Residence i'm so confused any response would be greatly appreciated :)
if you did not have to redo the med, the wait could be days. if asked to redo med, the wait is at least 3 months now for you. As the Dr will send it and can take 3-4 months for cic to get the result into the system. you will hear something around aug-sep.

The letter you receive is called AIP and will give you access to school, healthcare, and work permit if you ask for. it's up to you.

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Native said:

Hi, can I ask you how long did you receive the letter asking you to redo the medical examination after you got you AIP?

I got my AIP on the 6th of JUNE, but I haven't recieve any other letter asking me for more information, either final Decision Made.

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
ViviTaylor said:
Hi, can I ask you how long did you receive the letter asking you to redo the medical examination after you got you AIP?

I got my AIP on the 6th of JUNE, but I haven't recieve any other letter asking me for more information, either final Decision Made.
If I may, The Letter to redo med is the same as AIP. On your AIP letter, if medical or other info is needed it will be asked right on the same letter.

If your AIP mentions nothing being requested from you so that means you are clear and you just have to patiently wait for second stage.

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qw123 said:
If I may, The Letter to redo med is the same as AIP. On your AIP letter, if medical or other info is needed it will be asked right on the same letter.

If your AIP mentions nothing being requested from you so that means you are clear and you just have to patiently wait for second stage.
Thank you for your reply, really appreciate it.
I read my letter three times, it didn't ask me to do anything, so I think I should just do what you said: wait patiently.

:D ;D

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
fhj1203 said:
what is this landed interview?if it's for landed interview,no you will only need to bring your PR pictures and travel documents,they will put stamped in your passport that you landed in that day.
Thanks fhj1203 for your response. At least someone responded. I dont get your question.... what is landed interview? but i guess u were asking if it is landing interview...YES it is. i appreciate your answers

buima

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Hello, I am hoping someone can give me an answer:
I have already been approved as sponsor but now I would like to withdraw my application how do I go about that? Has anybody ever been in the same situation?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
buima said:
Hello, I am hoping someone can give me an answer:
I have already been approved as sponsor but now I would like to withdraw my application how do I go about that? Has anybody ever been in the same situation?
See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp - there is a link near the bottom of the page that allows you to send an e-mail (to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca with the Subject "Withdraw Sponsorship Application"). Note that this link sends e-mail to CPC-M, I could not find a comparable link for CPC-V. If you do not hear back from them, send a written letter to CPC-V.