+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

rawlster

Jun 21, 2012
hi every one just found this site,wish i found it earlier would have saved me thousand of dollars in lawyer fees.any how here's my time line

We received your application for permanent residence on July 15, 2010.

We started processing your application on September 23, 2010.

We started processing your application on January 9, 2011.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on January 9, 2011. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

Medical results have been received.

A decision was made on September 2, 2011 on your application. You should receive a decision shortly. Note that decisions are either delivered by mail or in person. Also note that the CIC Call Centre is not authorized to provide information related to the outcome of your application.

currently we are just waiting on the visa office to send my wife dependants medical and security checks.

StoneTable

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Tilbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-19-2013
My ecas changed overnight:

We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXXXX on July 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 1, 2011.

We sent you a letter on June 19, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
:D

My second stage still shows in process, though. Hopefully that'll update soon. We sent everything with our application.

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
finebaby said:
Thanks fhj1203 for your response. At least someone responded. I dont get your question.... what is landed interview? but i guess u were asking if it is landing interview...YES it is. i appreciate your answers

what office are you landing at.

theinlander

Jun 17, 2012
StoneTable said:
My ecas changed overnight:

:D

My second stage still shows in process, though. Hopefully that'll update soon. We sent everything with our application.
You see StoneTable!!! Great! Congratulations!

buima

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
computergeek said:
See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp - there is a link near the bottom of the page that allows you to send an e-mail (to CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca with the Subject "Withdraw Sponsorship Application"). Note that this link sends e-mail to CPC-M, I could not find a comparable link for CPC-V. If you do not hear back from them, send a written letter to CPC-V.
Thank you Computergeek, I think I will be sending a letter to CPC-V as CPC-M is only for Outland applications.

under_way

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 22, 2011
AOR Received.
may 23
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
sep 12 2012
how long ..is too long. since may 23rd they said decesion made and a letter has
been mailed out.. i've been checking my mail box because like crazy, its been a month and still waiting..
this is really depressing me more..because
now i believe nothing was mailed out and the call centre can't give me any info

what should i expect anyway with this decision made..is there a possibility i may
be landed by august..i would love to travel with my family..more so i would like to start
working to support my family...

i'm at a point where i wanna give up..but i've come this far just to give up!!!

buima

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
computergeek said:
See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp - there is a link near the bottom of the page that allows you to send an e-mail (to CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca with the Subject "Withdraw Sponsorship Application"). Note that this link sends e-mail to CPC-M, I could not find a comparable link for CPC-V. If you do not hear back from them, send a written letter to CPC-V.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, here is what I found: "If you change your mind after submitting the sponsorship application and undertaking, you must write us a letter before your spouse or common-law partner is granted permanent resident status. An undertaking can only be withdrawn if the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville (CPC-V) agrees to the withdrawal. If the CPC agrees to the withdrawal, there is no repayment of processing fees for an application for permanent residence and there is no right of appeal.

If your spouse or common-law partner has already been granted permanent resident status, the promise you made to support your spouse or common-law partner will be valid for the term of your undertaking. Under no circumstances does the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation or moving to another province cancel the undertaking. The undertaking also remains in effect if your financial situation deteriorates."

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know that i landed yesterday at Scarborough office and everything went so smoothly.
I had a very early appointment so i had to wake up around 6 am!
Now i understand why Scarborough office is the busiest landing office!!
But luckily i was the first in the list so basically it took me around 5 minutes.
The lady asked if i commit any crime or if i have any dependent children here or outside Canada and also if i am in welfare or getting any help from the gv So i answered NO
Then i signed the paper and she again reminded to not use the document as a travel so she advise me to wait until i get me pr card.
And after that i had to go to the waiting area to wait for another agent to call us in for the SIN
And yay i got my New SIN number and ready to and celebrate !!
The funny part is when i get home i found out that i got my health card in the mail!!
LOL

Just for people that are landing in Scarborough office it takes around 2-3 months to get the appointment so relax and enjoy your summer because you are almost there!

Thanks to everyone!

theinlander

Jun 17, 2012
under_way said:
how long ..is too long. since may 23rd they said decesion made and a letter has
been mailed out.. i've been checking my mail box because like crazy, its been a month and still waiting..
this is really depressing me more..because
now i believe nothing was mailed out and the call centre can't give me any info

what should i expect anyway with this decision made..is there a possibility i may
be landed by august..i would love to travel with my family..more so i would like to start
working to support my family...

i'm at a point where i wanna give up..but i've come this far just to give up!!!
That is very weird!
How do you know that the decision was made if the call center can't give you any info?
Why can't the call center give you any info?

The decision on my case was made June 18th, and I got all my letters, AIP and work permit, today! 8) ;D

Now this CIC is...!!!! I don't know!!! I sent an original of my background check, and in the letter they sent me they are saying I sent a photocopy... I'll call them and see...
Thank God they don't want me to do the meds again... Don't wanna pay $$$$$$200 again!!!!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontoinlander said:
Does anyone know the timeline for the Scarborough immigration office for inland landing interviews?

I would appreciate any update.
Hi Torontoinlander,

I just landed yesterday at Scarborough office yesterday and i am afraid to tell you that it is the busiest office in Canada.
i got my decision made on the 27 March and landed on the 21 June.

Good luck!

StoneTable

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Tilbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-19-2013
theinlander said:
The decision on my case was made June 18th, and I got all my letters, AIP and work permit, today! 8) ;D
Yay! I know it's unlikely my letters will be in the mail today, but I'm going to check the post office just in case!

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
johanna125 said:
Click link below for chart update as of June 18, 2012.
thanks!

johanna
Hi Johanna, I just wanted to let you know my name was on the spread sheet twice (cell 149 &150), but cell 149 date is wrong, my application was received October 4, 2011 according to ecas.
Thanks for keeping us up to speed!

Also what does AOR mean and what is the difference between "in process" and AIP? I'm a little confused.

Cheers!!

tinch

Nov 9, 2011
Hey hey!

..just a heads up for everyone to always carefully check your name and address on CIC letters.

My OWP (got it on Monday..) spells my last name incorrectly! I did check on all my copies/applications, it's always right.. They left out one letter since I've applied for the OWP in March.
I guess it does matter when I apply for SIN and OHIP since they would have to go by the name on the permit..?
Annoying. I've been trying to call CIC for two days now, but do not get transferred to an agent.

I guess there is no other way than the 1-888 number to contact them? Any similar experiences?

Good weekend to everyone!

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
Hi everyone,

Okay I have another question... I was reviewing the spread sheet and I noticed there are some October applications that are in process (vincy stress, xxpazz away, hatrang & peanut brittle)... Where did you guys send your applications into? I sent mine into Vegreville, I'm bewildered that some October apps are already in process!!? How can this be?

Thanks gang!

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
Hi guys its me again! Today I received another letter from CIC with this:
After reviewing your file it is noted that we are missing the following information:
-Medical examination
-Right of Permanent Fee $490,00.
I'm not sure, if I have to do again because it's expired, or if is missing this document on my file?! Also they sent (Medical Report : Section A) with my photo, i dont know what to do!?!
Another question is if they asking for a Right of Permanent Fee that means I got approved in the second stage? Because As far I know this Fee ($490,00)has to be paid in the land day, correct?