+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

POLICAP

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Cangaceiro said:
Hi guys i have some update to share with you, may 30, i received a letter for an interview at june 11, tomorrow, at Etobicoke office! I would like to update my information in the chart! I'm so happy and anxious, i hope everything goes fine! I'll keep you guys informed! ::)
You're very lucky to get inverview as soon as this time. Sorry, may I know why your file was transfered to CIC Etobicoke. I wish you best of luck.

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
Need some advice

Hi, I am married to a canadian citizen and already have all the documents. I am currently on a work permit and it expires Sept 2012. I am assuming it would be best to do inland application as I am not from a visa exempt country. I am currently not working with current employer at the moment. Do I need to apply for a visitor extension or is it ok to just be on implied status with the open work permit application ? Does this also mean I would not be able to work for at least 11 months while waiting for the open work permit? I would appreciate any input please and thanks a lot.

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
POLICAP said:
You're very lucky to get interview as soon as this time. Sorry, may I know why your file was transfered to CIC Etobicoke. I wish you best of luck.
hey did u receive your foss notes..if u did m pretty sure they are going to ask you the same questions which were flagged at cpc veg....so be prepared to answer those question nd honestly...

nd best of luck for your interview

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Hi everybody!

Just a quick update. Yesterday I FINALLY got my OWP!! I applied online, provided all required documents, thinking it wouldn't take me more than 1 week to get a permit (at least that's what people here were saying). However, I waited more than a month!! The processing times for Work permits increased three-fold over the last month! So if you want to apply for OWP after AIP, be prepared for a wait.

buima

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Hey 2011 inlanders, my husband's eCase updated:
"It looks like your e-CAS has just been updated...

Latest update:

"We sent you a letter on June 8, 2012 about the decision on your
application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.""

AIP probably

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Congrats!
You actually had a notification saying :"It looks like your e-CAS has just been updated..." ?
Cool :)
buima said:
Hey 2011 inlanders, my husband's eCase updated:
"It looks like your e-CAS has just been updated...

Latest update:

"We sent you a letter on June 8, 2012 about the decision on your
application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.""

AIP probably

buima

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
avigtr said:
Congrats!
You actually had a notification saying :"It looks like your e-CAS has just been updated..." ?
Cool :)
Thanks and Yes it said so; it was from e-Case tracker.

lilizinha

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Congratulationss to you all that recieved good news!!!!
Hope the cic finish July this week!
Would be really nice if they start work really fast and do 1 month on a 2 weeks basis...
my process was filed i dec so i have long way to go.. but really happy for you all
;D

waiting_marta

Jun 9, 2012
Hi there,

Just wanted to let everyone know what I got last week :)

We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 31, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Also, last Friday I received my OWP (I sent the WP app along with my PR app and I think it's the best way to go).

There's only one thing I'm wondering about. Some of you mentioned that their 2nd step took way less than 8 months. How come? Is it an individual thing, or are they suddenly working faster through those apps? :)

TCZQUEEN

Jun 1, 2012
It seems many July end people are getting there ....I am 26th July , hope fully to see some thing by this week :)

Good luck to those who got responses as well who are waiting .

TCZQUEEN

Jun 1, 2012
waiting_marta said:
Hi there,

Also, last Friday I received my OWP (I sent the WP app along with my PR app and I think it's the best way to go).

There's only one thing I'm wondering about. Some of you mentioned that their 2nd step took way less than 8 months. How come? Is it an individual thing, or are they suddenly working faster through those apps? :)
.....Great Congrats ... I am july 26 but still waiting :) dont worry 2nd stage will get over pretty quickly for sure !

sluma

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting_marta said:
Hi there,

I think it all depends on the person's situation. For the most part if they do not have any doubts and you have supplied all the required documents then it seems second stage is approved very quickly. If however you missed anything or they have questions if your relationship is genuine then it takes longer for sure.

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
I got two letters today, one for my husband (sponsor) to say he met the sponsorship requirements, and the second one for me to let me know I need to submit Police Certificate from my home country. I have 90 days to do so. I doubt there will be someone working back home, as they just won their first game at home! Go Ukraine Go, and please let the police work there so I can get my police Certificate asap! :p

Kidney Bean

Apr 24, 2012
So today I got this letter from the CIC which said, "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed...." and I will be landing in Scarborough!! :D :D :D :D

It turns out I don't need to apply for a police check from my home country since I came to Canada after I just had my 18th birthday and never stay in any countries more than 6 months.

Here is my timeline, thanks for updating the chart Johanna
We received your application for permanent residence on July 18, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 3, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 5, 2012 to.......about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Goodluck to everyone!! ;) ;) :D