+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Kidney Bean

Apr 24, 2012
I just opened my ECAS and it said,
We received your application for permanent residence on July 18, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 3, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I'm tearing!!!!!!!

avigtr said:
Maybe tomorrow they will get the update...
Lets go July People..:)))

Kidney Bean

Apr 24, 2012
Though I'm not sure what's going on...since I haven't sent out the Police Clearance Check yet as it is only sent when some high authorities requested it.

Does "A decision has been made and you will be contacted" means I've got my AIP approval or this whole case is done?

Kidney Bean said:

I'm tearing!!!!!!!

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Kidney Bean said:
Though I'm not sure what's going on...since I haven't sent out the Police Clearance Check yet as it is only sent when some high authorities requested it.

Does "A decision has been made and you will be contacted" means I've got my AIP approval or this whole case is done?
Well this is just AIP. also for sure you are guessing it right as you have not satisfied your second stage requirements yet like police check

good luck

dvhtu

Jul 25, 2011
I sent my application to CIC on July 4, 2011. I have been checking this forum everyday for the past months. This forum gave me both support and patience to continue waiting for decision. I was feeling scared and anxious for the past week because lots of people who sent their application before me got their decision made but there was no change in my application. I was so scared that I might do something wrong so my application was delayed or maybe CIC lost my applicateion, etc. So many things went through my head and I also checked CIC website like 10times each day hoping that it would change. And it did change this morning from "in process" to "decision made".

We received your application for permanent residence on July 4, 2011.
We started processing your application on July 7, 2011.
We sent you a letter on June 5, 2012 to ------------ about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Does this mean AIP? or does it mean that I finish with the whole process?

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
dvhtu said:
I sent my application to CIC on July 4, 2011. I have been checking this forum everyday for the past months. This forum gave me both support and patience to continue waiting for decision. I was feeling scared and anxious for the past week because lots of people who sent their application before me got their decision made but there was no change in my application. I was so scared that I might do something wrong so my application was delayed or maybe CIC lost my applicateion, etc. So many things went through my head and I also checked CIC website like 10times each day hoping that it would change. And it did change this morning from "in process" to "decision made".

We sent you a letter on June 5, 2012 to ------------ about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

your are done with the whole process. some letters will be sent to you and also you just have to wait foryour local office to send you landing info like date

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
dvhtu said:

your are done with the whole process. some letters will be sent to you and also you just have to wait foryour local office to send you landing info like date

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
Congratulations on your two stages :) Proves that the best things come to those who can wait.

dvhtu said:

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
YEY July 18th!!! Congratulations to you !
Kidney Bean said:

I'm tearing!!!!!!!

kamiro

Apr 25, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh! Guess what came in the mail! A few more dates to add to the group.

App Received: July 15 2011
App Started: Aug 3, 2011
AIP: May 31, 2012
DM: June 4, 2012
Interview: June 18, 2012 (Vancouver)

We are so not waiting for the PR Card. I'm pre-filling out the "Application for a Travel Document (Permanent Resident Abroad)" for the Sao Paulo Canadian Consulate so that I can go visit my in-laws! What do you think, is it too early to book plane tickets?

BestPlace

Dec 23, 2011
Hi,

Does anyone know how can we go to bank to buy a money order to pay Right of Permanent Residence fee? What name we should put and what else details we need to provide for the bank?

Thanks for reply...

kamiro

Apr 25, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BestPlace said:
Hi,

Does anyone know how can we go to bank to buy a money order to pay Right of Permanent Residence fee? What name we should put and what else details we need to provide for the bank?

Thanks for reply...
It looks like you need to either pay online via credit card or you can pay through a financial institution. If you pay through an institution you will need an original (they mail it to you before you go to the bank) payment receipt form (IMM 5401). You can order one through the CIC website. You can also call the CIC call center to see if there are any other options.

More information is available in the Instruction Guide (IMM 5289) > Step 3. Pay the fees > Fee payment at financial institutions.

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
Hi guys i have some update to share with you, may 30, i received a letter for an interview at june 11, tomorrow, at Etobicoke office! I would like to update my information in the chart! I'm so happy and anxious, i hope everything goes fine! I'll keep you guys informed! ::)