23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Kidney Bean said:
Hi everyone,
So I hired a immigration consultant to process my case. We sent out the application on July 15th and CIC received it on July 18th and they started to process it on Aug 3rd. I haven't heard anything from them since then.
Now my grandmother is ill and I have already booked my flight back to Hong Kong on May 2nd. My husband is joining me in mid June and we are coming back together on July 5th. I think we are going to get thru the customs in Vancouver where we have to transfer our flight. My consultant told me if I get rejected at the border, my application will automatically get thrown away, so there is some risk I have to take if I decide to visit my grandmother.
I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar situation as me? And how did it go? I as well as my husband are quite anxious about it.

I've also noticed that the wait between first stage and second stage as posted here is relatively short. I brought it up when I had a meeting with the consultant and he said in average, his clients usually wait for 3-5 months before they get any further information.

Any information would be appreciated!

And congrats and goodluck to all of you here! ;)

Hello there! We are on the same boat....well, almost! My mom had a stroke last month. I was so worried ofcourse! So I contacted my MP, and the secretary said they can't do anything about it. If I decide to go home, my application will be abandoned. It's not a 100% that immigration in the Philippines will give me a TRV. They only give TRV to those people who are not going to stay here in Canada for good. but because we have an INLAND application, it's not applicable to us!

But whatever happens, if my mom needs me, I'll go home...besides I'm her only child! I should be there!

Kidney Bean

Apr 24, 2012
charmainefrances said:
Hello there! We are on the same boat....well, almost! My mom had a stroke last month. I was so worried ofcourse! So I contacted my MP, and the secretary said they can't do anything about it. If I decide to go home, my application will be abandoned. It's not a 100% that immigration in the Philippines will give me a TRV. They only give TRV to those people who are not going to stay here in Canada for good. but because we have an INLAND application, it's not applicable to us!

But whatever happens, if my mom needs me, I'll go home...besides I'm her only child! I should be there!
Thanks cililoca and charmainefrances for the reply!
Since I have a HK passport, I don't need a visa to come to Canada. I'm advised to keep a smile on my face and show them my return ticket to my home country I should be okay. My grandmother has been wonderful to me and this might be the last time I see her. I think it worths to take a risk! :)

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Mikesafa said:
Fantastic!! I figured as much!! Great news! All the best!
Thanks Mikesafa. We're thrilled. !!

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
Hello
I applied in June 20th
started processing in June 24th
Medical done September 29th

Never heard anything after

Anyone from June have any news please leg me know.

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
Aiman said:
Hello
I applied in June 20th
started processing in June 24th
Medical done September 29th

Never heard anything after

Anyone from June have any news please leg me know.
You are next you should hear next week if CIC keeps working. Let us know as soon as you hear. We are all cheering for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leo77

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
NEARLY DONE! SO CLOSE TO THE FINISH LINE!, just had a phone call and email from local CIC office

Hello Dean,

As per our phone discussion attached is your letter documenting what you and your sponsor will need to bring on May 18th at 9:00am. I have also included the photo specifications.

If you wish to pay your fees as the bank, I can give you the form while you are here.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thank you,

Amber

torontoinlander

Apr 28, 2012
Hello,

I am a Inland Applicant and I live in downtown Toronto. I was wondering which immigration office I would be transferred to for my landing interview?

A lot of people say that you would be assigned to Etobicoke office if you live in the west end of Toronto, and Scarborough office if you live in the east end of Toronto.

Looking at the current chart, I would definitely prefer to be landing at the Etobicoke office, since Scarborough seems to be very slow.

I live in downtown Toronto, three blocks east of Yonge Street with the postal code starting with M4X.

Does anyone has a clear idea which landing office I would be transferred to for my landing interview?

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

Finally22

Apr 28, 2012
Hello Everyone,
Im new to this chat and wanted to share my timelines soo everyone can see CIC is working on applications received in June and they should simply disregard the processing times on their website cause its not accurate. This past wed I chkd my ECAS and it was changed from Inprocess to decision made..this was my time line:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 22, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on April 19, 2012 to XXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

When i got home that evening I chkd my mail box and there was one letter from CIC shocking right. :), stating inorder for my application to finalized i have a landing interview on May4th @ Etobicoke office..YEAHHHHHHH we r soooooooooooooo happy abt the great news...the wait is finally over..guys behind me..just be patient and your time is almost here!

This friday we got 2 letters again from CIC, one for me and my hubby, mine simply stated your application 4 PR has be completed and the local office will contact you (which they already did in the letter i received on wed), and my hubbys letter said you are elegible to sponser. Best weekend we can ever get :D :D :D :D

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
Hi guys!

So I had a very quick AIP spousal interview on the 25 in Etobicoke which lasted for 10 to 15 minutes. Yesterday, APril 27th at 10 in the morning, my lawyer informed me that we got APPROVED; she received a letter in the mail that morning. I, the applicant, havent received any letter from CIC yet. Today, my eCas changed to Decision Made and this is what it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.

We received the requested information on December 29, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on January 17, 2012. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

We sent you a letter on April 26, 2012 to (my lawyer's name and address), Toronto, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Neither me nor my husband received anything in the mail. My husband cannot log in to eCas. I have a 6 year old dependent daughter in the Philippines, I'm assuming she needs to go for medical, and will therefore, delay my landing.

leo77

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Well done FInally!, your at the same stage as me, waiting for your landing interview, i man cried when i got my "decision made" letter. LOL

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
I have a question, when do you know that you got both stages approved??? My eCas (as the person being sponsored) says Decision Made. My husband (the sponsor) cannot log in to eCas, he never received any email regarding his log in credentials. Only my lawyer was the one who received a letter yesterday from CIC confirming approval of AIP, it didnt mention anything about landing although it shows Decision Made on mine. The fact that I have a 6 year old kid in my home country makes me even more confused coz Ive always had the understanding that she will be asked to undergo Medical Exam.

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
Finally22 said:
Hello Everyone,
Im new to this chat and wanted to share my timelines soo everyone can see CIC is working on applications received in June and they should simply disregard the processing times on their website cause its not accurate. This past wed I chkd my ECAS and it was changed from Inprocess to decision made..this was my time line:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 22, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on April 19, 2012 to XXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

When i got home that evening I chkd my mail box and there was one letter from CIC shocking right. :), stating inorder for my application to finalized i have a landing interview on May4th @ Etobicoke office..YEAHHHHHHH we r soooooooooooooo happy abt the great news...the wait is finally over..guys behind me..just be patient and your time is almost here!

This friday we got 2 letters again from CIC, one for me and my hubby, mine simply stated your application 4 PR has be completed and the local office will contact you (which they already did in the letter i received on wed), and my hubbys letter said you are elegible to sponser. Best weekend we can ever get :D :D :D :D
Congratulations!! You really have a very fast schedule!!