Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
In Limbo said:
OMG...So waiting on "DM" letters that supposedly have been sent since MARCH 19th. Anyone ever waited THIS long for a letter sent within Canada? I'm hoping that this delay means that we will receive EVERYTHING at once (DM letters AND landing date).

CONGRATS to those who have been getting good news!
Did you get the AIP letter?

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
perk said:
Did you get the AIP letter?
No..nothing yet. We only got AIP verbally (after relationship interview on March 17th) and was told letters were on the way. Only my status was updated "DM" on the 19th saying letter has been sent re: me as a sponsor. Few days later...decision made update as well on hubby's page but no other updates until today. Now it says on his that letter has been sent March 19th as well (DM). Soooo...we wait.

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
johanna125 said:
Irishred and perk...i guess you're next...good luck...so close...goodluck :)
Thanks Johanna, I Hope your right...............tired of waiting now :)

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
perk said:
No we still have a long way to go! But Irishred is about to land on this side of the pond any minute now. Thanks for the chart update.
Thanks Perk ..........I have fingers crossed, toes and anything else I can cross :)

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
In Limbo said:
No..nothing yet. We only got AIP verbally (after relationship interview on March 17th) and was told letters were on the way. Only my status was updated "DM" on the 19th saying letter has been sent re: me as a sponsor. Few days later...decision made update as well on hubby's page but no other updates until today. Now it says on his that letter has been sent March 19th as well (DM). Soooo...we wait.
Well maybe your right the local office is just getting the landing date and then they can finnish it all at once. Good luck!

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

Just received a call from CIC-Edmonton. (whew! finally!) :D :D :D Landing interview on the 10th of May.

Mikesafa

Dec 29, 2011
I have just got off the phone with an immigration officer at CIC. He stated that a letter confirming AIP as well as my work permit has been sent as of 25th April 2012. SUPER AMAZING NEWS!!! Good luck to all of you still waiting and thank you for all the support this forum has given us! Over the moon to say the least!!!

irishred...phone cic! I'm sure yours must have been sent!

:D

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Mikesafa said:
I have just got off the phone with an immigration officer at CIC. He stated that a letter confirming AIP as well as my work permit has been sent as of 25th April 2012. SUPER AMAZING NEWS!!! Good luck to all of you still waiting and thank you for all the support this forum has given us! Over the moon to say the least!!!

I called yesterday. Told me they were still doing background checks and I would get my AIP in 2 to 3 months. I'm getting worried now !!

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
perk said:
Well maybe your right the local office is just getting the landing date and then they can finnish it all at once. Good luck!
Thanks!
Hope so too. Hubby's dad is not in the best of health and we really wanted to go see him as soon as we can afford to do so.

adrian_calgary

Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 12 2011
Mikesafa said:

This is great news, congratulations! :) I see from the chart that you're from June 13, the same as 'ericc' who's got his approval as well, nice one!

Mikesafa

Dec 29, 2011
irishred said:
I called yesterday. Told me they were still doing background checks and I would get my AIP in 2 to 3 months. I'm getting worried now !!
Don't start worrying for nothing. They seem to be on their own schedule there and i'm sure there are discrepancies from officer to officer. You will get a break soon, keep your chin up. They seem to be giving unreasonably long processing times to people phoning. My only guess would be that they are trying to reduce the number of calls they receive daily.

Fingers crossed for you! God bless!

Mikesafa

Dec 29, 2011
adrian_calgary said:
This is great news, congratulations! :) I see from the chart that you're from June 13, the same as 'ericc' who's got his approval as well, nice one!
Thank you!! Much appreciated!

Chin up to all those waiting!!!! They are way off the mark with the processing dates....it will be shorter than you think!

I read in the paper that all of the "skilled worker" visa applications since 2008 have been cancelled speeding up the processing times for the other applications but i'm open to correction and cannot confirm the truth of this.

All the best to the people currently in process!!

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Mikesafa said:
Don't start worrying for nothing. They seem to be on their own schedule there and i'm sure there are discrepancies from officer to officer. You will get a break soon, keep your chin up. They seem to be giving unreasonably long processing times to people phoning. My only guess would be that they are trying to reduce the number of calls they receive daily.

Fingers crossed for you! God bless!
Thanks Mikesafa

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
I just called CIC
They told me a letter was sent yesterday requesting more information but he couldnt tell me what they requested
................this will delay my application by up to 3 months
So frustrated right now
Don't know what information they could want ???

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
irishred said:
I just called CIC
They told me a letter was sent yesterday requesting more information but he couldnt tell me what they requested
................this will delay my application by up to 3 months
So frustrated right now
Don't know what information they could want ???
I was told that the letter that you are getting will have a CIC officers name on it. You should fax the information to vegarville attention this officer.
And also send it Fed-Ex, I was told they respond much quicker this way. I haven't done this but I was told that this is the way to go.