Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2012
johanna125 said:
Hi. For chart update purposes, what's your AIP and DM dates? Thanks.

Hi,

I have no idea what my AIP and DM dates are. My ecas has changed to decision made and we have not received any letters. I think the only reason why they called is becuase the landing interview is in two weeks. When I called immigration he said they sent out the letter on the 12th but we have not received anything yet. I also asked if my hubby has a Client ID now and he said yes but it does not matter anymore... It might not matter for him but we would like to have it anyways. He was kinda rude so we will just wait for our letters to come.. We are so happy :)

Dee_Dee123

Jan 19, 2012
jeymi said:
Hi Dee_Dee123, we have similar case on ecas. We had an interview last Apr 3 (our file was transferred to local cic without AIP). When I checked my hubby's ecas (applicant), the status is "DECISION MADE" on main page but no update in the information.

Also he received a call from someone with caller id "hrdc-drhc.gc.ca".

Anyone aside from Dee has similar situation? Is this positive?

Thank You.

Hi Jeymi, so you're saying that after your interview April 3rd you saw decision made in your husbands ECAS, and before the interview there was only in process? If this is so, then yes I think it is positive. I think it can only mean that your husband PR has been approved. If you have a client if number you can check your ECAs and it should say sponsorship and permanent residence decision made. You can always call them tomorrow so they can tell you details. But this definitely great news! By the way in your interview did they tell you right after that they would grant you AIP? I think sometimes they tell you on the spot.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Omg, great news guys. We FINALLY got our landing letter for my husband. He is landing at the Scarborough office on May 16 at 11am. Just to give you Scarborough waiters a timeline. Hubby got decision made on Mar.7 and the landing letter was mailed out on Apr.11 and we received the letter on Fri Apr.13. I guess Friday the 13th was a very lucky day for us.

Berber, I would say it will take you a month and a few days to get your landing letter. I can't remember who else was waiting. I will let u all know how the landing goes.

I just have a quick question. We were thinking of driving to the USA after the landing to celebrate. Maybe do some shopping and go to the cheesecake factor. Are you guys sure that we can enter Canada with the COPR with no issues?

anticipation

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14,2011
AOR Received.
March 1, 2012
File Transfer...
DM Received February 21
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012 received in Ottawa
LANDED..........
ON 24-04-2013. Yeah!
Joanna125, I'm new to this forum so I can't send personal e-mails yet. The answer to your question is that we received an e-mail on March 1, indicating that processing had started and giving the UIC number. It took a couple of weeks for us to log successfully into e-cas.

That's all I know.

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
Omg, great news guys. We FINALLY got our landing letter for my husband. He is landing at the Scarborough office on May 16 at 11am. Just to give you Scarborough waiters a timeline. Hubby got decision made on Mar.7 and the landing letter was mailed out on Apr.11 and we received the letter on Fri Apr.13. I guess Friday the 13th was a very lucky day for us.

Berber, I would say it will take you a month and a few days to get your landing letter. I can't remember who else was waiting. I will let u all know how the landing goes.

I just have a quick question. We were thinking of driving to the USA after the landing to celebrate. Maybe do some shopping and go to the cheesecake factor. Are you guys sure that we can enter Canada with the COPR with no issues?
Congrats Angtao and yes i think i should be patient!
Enjoy your shopping and celebration :)

POLICAP

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Hi All,

IF YOUR FILE WAS TRANSFERRED TO ETOBICOKE CENTRAL OFFICE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WOULD LIKE TO SIMULATE A MODEL FOR THE TIME YOU WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW. PLEASE STATE YOUR TIME LINE.

Thanks

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
angtao said:

Congratulations!!

As for going to USA, if your husband needs a VISA to enter USA with his passport, he needs to apply for a VISA no matter what. If he doesn't need a VISA, he shall be free to go.

If your husband needs a VISA to re-enter Canada, he needs to apply Travel document from the Canadian embassy in USA (if you did not have your PR card with you). You could contact them before your trip to make sure everything is fine. If he doesn't need a VISA to enter Canada, he shall be fine to enter but at the same time, better make sure that before your trip.

Hope it could help you a bit!

sluma

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonoo said:
Hi,
It cost us a fortune to deliver a baby without an OHIP, we spent around $9000 for the entire process because of PROM which occurred during 32.4 weeks of my pregnancy, Brampton Civic hospital charged us 2000$/day just for the stay at the hospital excluding physicians and lab charges. We paid $2,600 to the OB and made several other petty payments for the ultrasounds and blood works. Though we were lucky to find the Headwater hospital at Orangeville which is about 40 mins drive from Brampton where we lived, as their charges were 1500$/day. Physicians/OB's charges were quite less, but headwater hospital was not equipped to keep the babies born less than 35 weeks of gestation. I was transferred from Orangeville hospital to Brampton Civic. We entangled into a real dilemma, not only in terms of financial distress but because my baby had to stay 10 days in the NICU as well. Gratefully baby got his OHIP from day one because of his dad.
That's very unfortunate to hear nonoo. Is there any way to get reimbursed after you get your PR?

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:

Hi Angtao. Congrats on your landing letter. So happy for you. :)

grcan

Nov 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2011
AOR Received.
June 8, 2011
Med's Request
May 8, 2012
Med's Done....
May 24, 2012
johanna125 said:
Chart update as of 15-April-2012. Clink link below :)
Hi Johanna,

My app received date is May 30th, not the 20th... Thanks! ;)

Still haven't heard anything... :(

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
My app was received on Friday the 13the. God bless us. Let's hope for a speedy process... Waiting game begins

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
grcan said:
Hi Johanna,

My app received date is May 30th, not the 20th... Thanks! ;)

Still haven't heard anything... :(
Come on folks throw me a bone...... tell me we are moving ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BestPlace

Dec 23, 2011
perk said:
Come on folks throw me a bone...... tell me we are moving ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perk
I think we might wait until May only CIC process July Application. Normally when long weekend, CIC will holiday for two weeks.

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
CanAusGal said:
Hi all – just wondering if someone who has received FOSS notes can help me, as I am just wondering what they should look like.

My problem is: I filled out form IMM5563, checking that I would like information via ‘E-mail' and my request was for ‘FOSS electronic notes (information in Canada)', I then faxed and emailed it off on March 15. Yesterday I received a HUGE envelope (120+ pages), via post, from CIC Vegreville and in it, along with all their notes etc, contains a copy of my entire file, including my full application I sent them and all my photos.

Is this FOSS notes or did they stuff up and send me my ‘In Canada Immigration file' which I didn't request? And if it is my immigration file does that mean that my application was pulled from processing and could of slowed down my completion? It shows an issue date for CORP, but says it hasn't been 'printed' yet, but it also has an expiry date of June 6?!?! I'm so confused and wondering if them pulling my file is why I haven't landed yet (from DM Feb 7).
Anyone at all able to help with this? Has anyone ordered FOSS notes?

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
BestPlace said:
Perk
I think we might wait until May only CIC process July Application. Normally when long weekend, CIC will holiday for two weeks.
It would be so nice to see a bunch come through this week!!