Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
SL1980, can you copy and paste what it says in your ecas? Did your file arrive in Vegreville on May 11 or is it in process on May 11.

Guys, to have a great accurate chart, can everyone please check there letters that they got in the mail so we know what date put where?

Also, which office are you landing in? There are a ton of blank spots on the chart. Sorry to be such a stickler but I like to see an accirate chart.

Ryan and canadiancitizen, congrats to both of you. You guys must be thrilled. Ryan, 2nd stage will come very soon.

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
angtao said:
SL1980, can you copy and paste what it says in your ecas? Did your file arrive in Vegreville on May 11 or is it in process on May 11.

Guys, to have a great accurate chart, can everyone please check there letters that they got in the mail so we know what date put where?

Also, which office are you landing in? There are a ton of blank spots on the chart. Sorry to be such a stickler but I like to see an accirate chart.

Ryan and canadiancitizen, congrats to both of you. You guys must be thrilled. Ryan, 2nd stage will come very soon.
Hi angtao,

Here we goooo....

We received your application for permanent residence on April 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 11, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
angtao said:
thank you Angtao! We are very happy and like you, we are planning vacations... :) YEAH!!!

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
In Limbo said:
Sure! Well the doubt arose due to my hubby filing for refugee prior to us meeting. Also I was very ill during my pregnancy and basically we spent most of our time at home with me in bed and being sick. SO not many pics in terms of outings etc. So those 2 things were a biggie! I was also previously married. Was legally separated from my ex when I met and fell in love with hubby now.We have a 9 year age difference(him being older) but not sure if that was a red flag for them as well. We are both Jamaican background. My hubby basically got bad advice re: what it is a refugee claim really entailed.

At interview we both answered basic questions then they separated us and I was questioned first for about 45 mins then he was for about 25mins. The questions asked were things such as basic date of birth for us each, date of birth for our child, who makes the meals, who buys groceries, first or last gifts, details of our educational background and place of work. meetings of other family members etc. Let me just say that these workers are trained to pick out fakes. They know more than people think. If u are honest with them...it will all be ok. Even slip ups are expected. Thankfully they also know that even though a case might appear as if it was entered into for non genuine purposes, they know that they are exceptions and those people could very well be in love and on the other hand not all cases that seem cut and dry and straight forward means they are legit.

I know this sounds cheesy but love does conquer all! :)

Thanks! :) Congratulations to you! :)

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
I'd give them a call, Berber_amazigh! You're within the current timeframe of applications (19 days a week) and it does seem to take a while for eCas to be updated.

I'm crossing my fingers for you!

As for everyone who's gotten good news this week so far.... congrats! ;)

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Berber_amazigh said:
Just checked my e-cas and No updates :-X
do you i have to call again??or just wait !!
Wait to see what the update is today and then if it's up to May 18, 2012 at least you can push them to look further into your file, instead of them just telling you they are currently processing applications received April 30, 2012 - blah blah blah

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
angtao said:

Hey Angtao

Here is our timeline:

My letter AIP (Sponsor) was dated Feb 19 2012.
My wives letter confirmation of application being completed and that scarbrough will contact us, that came a few weeks later and was dated Feb 19 2012.

I guess we got both first and second stage on the same day.

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi finished updating chart a while ago. Just click the link above to view. For additions, deletions and corrections on data entries, feel free to message Missha or me. Thanks.

P.S.
Missha, pls check your gmail, I sent you some details there. Thanks.

johanna

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitingitout said:
I'd give them a call, Berber_amazigh! You're within the current timeframe of applications (19 days a week) and it does seem to take a while for eCas to be updated.

I'm crossing my fingers for you!

As for everyone who's gotten good news this week so far.... congrats! ;)
Thanks please keep praying for me !!
i am gonna give them a call in a bit!
finger crossed!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanAusGal said:
Wait to see what the update is today and then if it's up to May 18, 2012 at least you can push them to look further into your file, instead of them just telling you they are currently processing applications received April 30, 2012 - blah blah blah
i agree!last time i called the agent told me to wait and that they are processing apps received on 30 of april!!
and i asked her to look in my file if there is anything messing but she said everything is in order!!
Thanks

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
Hello guys,

Is there anyone here from Ottawa?

Thanks

Ottawa_inland

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone...a quick update. I received letter from CIC (Ottawa). Landing on March 29.

Any advice for the interview?

Thanks,

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
Ottawa_inland said:
hello everyone...a quick update. I received letter from CIC (Ottawa). Landing on March 29.

Any advice for the interview?

Thanks,
Congratulations... oh I just asked if anyone from Ottawa is here... According to the guys who had the landing interview already, its not a difficult one. :)