+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
Hello guys, today I had my interview in CIC Etobicoke, the officer was so nice, but we had 3 mistakes which I am so worried, the officer told us, He will send a mail with his decision approximately in 8 weeks, I think is too much time or what do you think? He couldn't say his decision because he has to check all documents requested I hope everything will be fine!!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
ontario6791 said:
Hello guys, today I had my interview in CIC Etobicoke, the officer was so nice, but we had 3 mistakes which I am so worried, the officer told us, He will send a mail with his decision approximately in 8 weeks, I think is too much time or what do you think? He couldn't say his decision because he has to check all documents requested I hope everything will be fine!!
It sounds like the reason for the interview was the mistake in your original filings. Assuming your documents check out, it seems reasonable that he will allow your application to proceed.

Good luck!

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SL1980 said:
Hello there,

Congratulations!!!

I called them today too. My ecas has been updated saying a decision has been made and you will be contacted. So I called them., The agent said they sent the letters on March 17th. :)
Congratulations to you too, and to all who got AIP and DM today :) My ecas has not changed yet, hopefully by tomorrow :)

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
ontario6791 said:
Hey! So, how did the interview go? Please share the questions they had for you; this would be a great help for people who are waiting for interview schedule.

Thanks!

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Hello all.,

congrats to all those who got AIP and DM.

Yes, my landing office will be Montreal, they say it takes about a month or so, what do u think>?

I cant wait!! :S

Good luck to everyone!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Chart Update:

Inland Chart:
http://goo.gl/3LXo4

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
missha said:
Chart Update:

Inland Chart:
http://goo.gl/3LXo4
Hi Missa,

Date of processing of mine is May 11th 2011. Could you please update it?

Thanks

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Hi dear 2011 inlanders,

Just wondering whether any of you have been asked to submitted option C for 2011 by CIC?

I have submitted my 2010 option C with my application, and now thinking about submitting tax info for 2011, would NOA itself be enough?

By the way, my timeline is CIC received my app Nov 30 2011, and started processing on Feb 17 2012.

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
hi everyone,
would be appreciated if can get some info on the following.
If you get approved for AIP...and then you choose to apply for OWP electronically (online). What are the documents to attach. Especially, do you need to attach a copy of your AIP. or do we just put in note area that you have been approved for AIP and so on...

thanks for clarifying that up.

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
Berber_amazigh said:
In limbo would please share your experience with the interview what kind of question?
and why they doubted your relationship(any age difference) or (from different countries/religion)

Thanks a lot!!
Sure! Well the doubt arose due to my hubby filing for refugee prior to us meeting. Also I was very ill during my pregnancy and basically we spent most of our time at home with me in bed and being sick. SO not many pics in terms of outings etc. So those 2 things were a biggie! I was also previously married. Was legally separated from my ex when I met and fell in love with hubby now.We have a 9 year age difference(him being older) but not sure if that was a red flag for them as well. We are both Jamaican background. My hubby basically got bad advice re: what it is a refugee claim really entailed.

At interview we both answered basic questions then they separated us and I was questioned first for about 45 mins then he was for about 25mins. The questions asked were things such as basic date of birth for us each, date of birth for our child, who makes the meals, who buys groceries, first or last gifts, details of our educational background and place of work. meetings of other family members etc. Let me just say that these workers are trained to pick out fakes. They know more than people think. If u are honest with them...it will all be ok. Even slip ups are expected. Thankfully they also know that even though a case might appear as if it was entered into for non genuine purposes, they know that they are exceptions and those people could very well be in love and on the other hand not all cases that seem cut and dry and straight forward means they are legit.

I know this sounds cheesy but love does conquer all! :)

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
Ecas changed this morninfg to

Decesion Made and you will be contacted.

Medical have been received.

We send you letter on March 18. expect delays in mail.

is it AIP or both stages approval?

June2011

Feb 20, 2012
SMA.DE said:
Hi dear 2011 inlanders,

Just wondering whether any of you have been asked to submitted option C for 2011 by CIC?

I have submitted my 2010 option C with my application, and now thinking about submitting tax info for 2011, would NOA itself be enough?

By the way, my timeline is CIC received my app Nov 30 2011, and started processing on Feb 17 2012.

I havent see yet any case that CIC had requested the Option C 2011, but if you think you feel like want send it, it will be good for your application.

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
Hey guys ! Just wondering what happen to Tecle and Midcityjohn.. These guys applied July '2011 and got AIP Ocotber 2011 according to them.... Are they done already ?

yumamy

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2-2011
Hi,

My wife calledl cic call center number in this morning and she asked her status, they said " we started your application on May11-2011. Cic is working on april 30-2011... So you need to a little bit more wait".

Our ecas still shows,

We received your application for permanent residence on May 2, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 11, 2011.

And when i checked my ecas, it doesnt show anything yet!

Is this stuation normal??

Thank you,

sluma

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yumamy said:
Hi,

My wife calledl cic call center number in this morning and she asked her status, they said " we started your application on May11-2011. Cic is working on april 30-2011... So you need to a little bit more wait".

Our ecas still shows,

We received your application for permanent residence on May 2, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 11, 2011.

And when i checked my ecas, it doesnt show anything yet!

Is this stuation normal??

Thank you,
Yes it is :) I think you will probably hear something in the middle to end of April. Best of luck!!