May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
In Limbo said:
Yipeee! Just got in from our interview and we got approved for AIP!! Just waiting on 2 letters by the end of the week..and hopefully second stage soon. When ur relationship is legit..there is really nothing to worry about. We are sooo happy!
YEEHAW... congratulations!

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
SL1980 said:
Hello everyone,

Could anyone tell me what does this means?

We received your application for permanent residence on April 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 11, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Thanks

Congratulations - you have AIP! YAY!!!!

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
canadiancitizen said:
YEEHAW... congratulations!
Thanks! Congrats to u as well!!!!

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
In Limbo said:
Yipeee! Just got in from our interview and we got approved for AIP!! Just waiting on 2 letters by the end of the week..and hopefully second stage soon. When ur relationship is legit..there is really nothing to worry about. We are sooo happy!
Congratulations!!! Even with a legit relationship I bet that is a huge relief for you that it is now done!

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
BobDo said:
So I got my PR status today..

Interview was in Barrie. Walked into office. Was met by a pleasent woman she asked for Passport, Photographs, Sponsors ID and then $490 dollars.

After finishing paying and getting receipt for payment. We were both called into room. Another very pleasent woman introduced herself and then went thru a print out and got me to verify all the information was correct (Few adjustments had to be made passport No. had changed, and a typo error). Once the new printout was checked she got me to sign, she stamped passport and said congratulations your a Permanent Resident of Canada.

Copy of the paperwork(Confirmation of Permanent Residence) was given to me (The copy you are given you must keep even when you get your PR card. That paper is required when you apply for a pension. So keep it safe.) . Then she talked to us about what you can and cannot do as a PR.

After that we went to the first counter outside and got my SIN number.
It all took less then 35mins.

So for all those that are stressing about the Landing Interview its nothing to worry about.

Funny thing I wore a shirt & tie. 3 other couples doing the same thing were just in jeans t-shirts, shorts & t-shirts.

What have other people worn to the Landing Interview ? Its a question I never asked here.

Around 20 ppl are landing today at Barrie office.

Bob
Congratulations!!! pinch your self and say its all over... :)

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
In Limbo said:
Congratulations..

BobDo

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012
SL1980 said:
Congratulations!!! pinch your self and say its all over... :)
Congrats to you SL1980 :)

I'm glad its all over. Once you get decision made it all comes pretty quickly from AIP to Interview.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
CanAusGal said:
This seems like both stages to me! Congratulations!!!
Im so happy, glad... Husband called CIC and we have FINAL PR... yehawwww... now we are waiting for Canada Post!!!! yuppy...

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
CanAusGal said:
Congratulations!!! Even with a legit relationship I bet that is a huge relief for you that it is now done!
Huge relief indeed! Thanks!! :)

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Limbo said:
In limbo would please share your experience with the interview what kind of question?
and why they doubted your relationship(any age difference) or (from different countries/religion)

Thanks a lot!!

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
In Limbo said:

Hi In Limbo,

Congratulations!

My file was transferred to local office same day as yours.. Please share to us how your interview went.. what the questions were... This would be a great help to people who has similar situations as ours...

Thanks!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:-\ just called cic and the agent said that i have to wait more!!
just a reminder Cic received my app on the 18 May!!
is it too early??
Thanks guys