3nd March 2012
Interview........
2nd May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21st Jun 2012
LANDED..........
21st Jun 2012
congrates Gemauru

your e-case changed to "complete".....Mine is still "in process". I don't know when will the CIC in Etobocoke contact me... :(
Most people here got update on their e-case, but mine is still the same since the beginning......

rucy

Mar 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
the CPC in Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st april 2011
Doc's Request.
27 June 2011
File Transfer...
3nd March 2012
Interview........
2nd May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21st Jun 2012
LANDED..........
21st Jun 2012
congrates Gemauru

your e-case changed to "complete".....Mine is still "in process". I don't know when will the CIC in Etobocoke contact me... :(
Most people here got update on their e-case, but mine is still the same since the beginning......

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
wolanila said:
Does immigration start processing applications shortly after they r received. Seems like some people had their applications process started about 15 days after they were received. When do people
Usually get their client Id number so I can send in additional supporting evidence? Thanks
Yes seems that way. You get the client ID number with any letters CIC sent to you.
Have you ever called them? When did you send your application?

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
Has anyone who's applications been received around 25th-29th of April 2011, heard anything from CIC?

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Dee_Dee123 said:
HI everyone! Can someone tell me if the police check certificates have to be translated to english? My husband received his today in the mail from his home country, and we were wondering if it had to be translated to english or if we could send it as is to CIC?

Thanks!!!
help being rufused ohip at service Canada. saying because there is an end date on visitors visa. what should i say

wtd

Aug 30, 2011
akinmike said:
congratulations!!!!! we believe you but share your full story and your experience with members of the forum.
I've tried to post all my updates as they come.
Mail from local CIC office with instructions for paying RPRF and PR Photos came yesterday afternoon. Directly to me, where the rest went to the consultant's office.
3/28 is the date

BestPlace

Dec 23, 2011
June2011 said:
Let's see when May applicants will hear AIP.. Im counting down the time, cause I'm from 04 June 2011 - starting processing June 15, I sent this week my new passport # to be updated on CIC system.
Not yet see any update for May applicants. Don't know whether CIC also having spring break...

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
Ok inland applicants from pakistan..

Did it take you long to get a police certificate... Seems to be taking forever for me! Wondering if I should send the application now and send the certificate later.. ?

And what about Nika certificate... Can I send the English Nika certificate ?

Please reply.

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
Sarahkhans, I had to request a police certificate from Pakistan, and it took several months. I'm a non-national, which may have affected the length of time, but I wouldn't be surprised if it took just as long as nationals. Have you tried calling the Pakistani consulate you applied through to ask how long you can expect it to take?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
So I finally got my hands on the 4 letters that came in the mail yesterday. One was a letter to me telling me that I have been approved to be a sponsor. The other one was my husbands AIP letter. The 3rd one is his work permit and the 4th one states that our process is complete. The AIP letter was dated Mar.4 and the 2nd stage letter was dated March 7. Guys, make sure when you give us your updates you tell us what dates appear on your letters as those are the correct days for the chart.

Now, all we need is our landing letter from Scarborough which approx takes about 3 weeks to get it. Almost done. Finally.

wtd, where are you landing?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Tomorrow, hubby and I r going to a service Ontario office and we are going to apply for Ohio and his sin number. What else do we need to bring besides ID and the letters?

newCanuck

Jun 24, 2011
Richmond, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, my permanent resident card came in the mail on Friday, March 16. yay! Pls update the chart, thanks!

BobDo

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012
angtao said:
Tomorrow, hubby and I r going to a service Ontario office and we are going to apply for Ohio and his sin number. What else do we need to bring besides ID and the letters?
That's all you need.

Except you need to go to Service Canada for SIN.. That's what I was told when I went to Service Ontario Barrie to apply for both SIN and OHIP.