Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Thank you!

I'm trying to fill out the form 5563F FOSS NOTES(In french because my english is not very good)

But there are some things I don't understand please could you tell me if I have to ask my FOSS NOTES using the Acces to information act and pay $5 or by using the Privacy act(proof of citizenship, permanent resident or proof of presence in Canada) in this last, how I proof my presence in Canada, should I sent my passport or additional info?

I'm so sorry to ask this but I called twice to ask about it, and one agent mailed me this:

L Formulaires de demande - Demandes concernant des renseignements personnels a Loi sur la protection des renseignements personnels a pour but d'assurer la protection de vos informations personnelles. La Loi sur l'accès à l'information vous donne accès à cette information. Il n'y a pas de frais exigés pour accéder à vos propres renseignements personnels en vertu de la Loi sur la protection des renseignements personnels
Le formulaire est disponible sur notre site Web. Vous pouvez le remplir en ligne et l'imprimer ou le remplir à la main. Envoyez votre demande d'information au bureau responsable de votre région.

and the other

La Loi sur la protection des renseignements personnels a pour but d'assurer la protection de vos informations personnelles. La Loi sur l'accès à l'information vous donne accès à cette information. Vous pouvez aussi permettre à Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada de donner votre information personnelle à quelqu'un de votre choix soumettant une autorisation écrite.Le formulaire de Demande d'accès à l'information et demande d'accès à des renseignements personnels (IMM 5563) permet aux citoyens canadiens, aux résidents permanents et à toute personne physiquement présente au Canada de demander de l'information. Avec le formulaire, vous devez inclure un paiement de 5$* sous forme de:

chèque à l'ordre du Receveur général du Canada ; ou
mandat à l'ordre du Receveur général du Canada.

and to send it to Ottawa

But the other one told me I could send it to my region office, which is : Région du Québec
Coordonnateur des droits du public
Bureau régional du Québec
1010, rue St-Antoine, 2e étage
Montréal (Québec) H3C 1B2

I'm not sure at all. Please help me.

Thank you so much.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
missha said:
I still have to go to Service Ontario Office. I will go over the weekend with my hubby :) I hope they will sort this out. As the OHIP website says, I can apply for it.
Yes, we did it and we got it.... Valid for 1 year. It has to be done in a "full service" those new "private service ontario counters" will not do it with the letter.
Service ontario has a "brochure" with the list of ID you need for ohip. The last line under "proof of citizenship" is the one... it says "a letter from immigration that states you are elegible to apply as permanent resident..."

BobDo

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012
Gemauru said:
Right... I heard that it use to be also for inland, but now only deal with outland app.
Anyway... I'm willing to go to Barrie or anywere if needed or faster... hahahahaha!
Hi Gemauru,

Good luck tomorrow at Landing Interview hope everything goes well for you both.

Bob :)

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
karma123 said:
Thank you!

I'm trying to fill out the form 5563F FOSS NOTES(In french because my english is not very good)

But there are some things I don't understand please could you tell me if I have to ask my FOSS NOTES using the Acces to information act and pay $5 or by using the Privacy act(proof of citizenship, permanent resident or proof of presence in Canada) in this last, how I proof my presence in Canada, should I sent my passport or additional info?

I'm so sorry to ask this but I called twice to ask about it, and one agent mailed me this:

L Formulaires de demande - Demandes concernant des renseignements personnels a Loi sur la protection des renseignements personnels a pour but d'assurer la protection de vos informations personnelles. La Loi sur l'accès à l'information vous donne accès à cette information. Il n'y a pas de frais exigés pour accéder à vos propres renseignements personnels en vertu de la Loi sur la protection des renseignements personnels
Le formulaire est disponible sur notre site Web. Vous pouvez le remplir en ligne et l'imprimer ou le remplir à la main. Envoyez votre demande d'information au bureau responsable de votre région.

and the other

La Loi sur la protection des renseignements personnels a pour but d'assurer la protection de vos informations personnelles. La Loi sur l'accès à l'information vous donne accès à cette information. Vous pouvez aussi permettre à Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada de donner votre information personnelle à quelqu'un de votre choix soumettant une autorisation écrite.Le formulaire de Demande d'accès à l'information et demande d'accès à des renseignements personnels (IMM 5563) permet aux citoyens canadiens, aux résidents permanents et à toute personne physiquement présente au Canada de demander de l'information. Avec le formulaire, vous devez inclure un paiement de 5$* sous forme de:

chèque à l'ordre du Receveur général du Canada ; ou
mandat à l'ordre du Receveur général du Canada.

and to send it to Ottawa

But the other one told me I could send it to my region office, which is : Région du Québec
Coordonnateur des droits du public
Bureau régional du Québec
1010, rue St-Antoine, 2e étage
Montréal (Québec) H3C 1B2

I'm not sure at all. Please help me.

Thank you so much.

La premiere... The second one is for outland app"
I requested mine some time ago, I think I faxed the visitor visa and passport photocopie.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
BobDo said:
Hi Gemauru,

Good luck tomorrow at Landing Interview hope everything goes well for you both.

Bob :)
Thanks Bobdo!!! I let you know when we come back, so you know what to exectnext week!!!!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gemauru said:
Thanks Bobdo!!! I let you know when we come back, so you know what to exectnext week!!!!
Good luck Gemauru and please let us know how it went with the interview!!

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Gemauru said:
La premiere... The second one is for outland app"
I requested mine some time ago, I think I faxed the visitor visa and passport photocopie.
Thank you so much Gemauru for answer me so fast.

In that case I will add my study permit which is over and the letter they sent me about my app of work permit and a passport photocopy.

I think I have to send it to Ottawa, isn't it? Or I can send it to my regional office in Québec? I'm reading this link but I don't understand very well http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp.

Thank you so much Gemauru
and good luck tomorrow, I know you are almost over and everything is gonna be fine!!! :)

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SL1980 said:
Hi, I have. I sent my app in April 26th and the Canada post web site says they received it on 29th April. Haven't heard from CIC yet.
Hi SL, did you try calling them? you might have been approved already by now:)

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Gemauru said:
Yes, we did it and we got it.... Valid for 1 year. It has to be done in a "full service" those new "private service ontario counters" will not do it with the letter.
Service ontario has a "brochure" with the list of ID you need for ohip. The last line under "proof of citizenship" is the one... it says "a letter from immigration that states you are elegible to apply as permanent resident..."
Thanks gem,

Good luck landing tommorow :D

BobDo

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012
Gemauru said:
Thank you. Appreciate that..

ericc

Sep 21, 2011
missha said:
I filed for owp when i filed for immigration. I knew from the start that since i cant get my police cert from singapore n i need appeal letter from cic for that.. They would put me in 2nd stage..so they issued me owp alongwith aip. I just got my sin number.
Thank you Missha; so will be my case.

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AicUi04YxIVJdEg4TkU5aEh5TTlFNjJsX3FoVjF4QUE

I did it today, I hope it could help Missha and Angtao!

Michaelzheng

Mar 13, 2012
Here is my timeline

Sponsor
We received your application to sponsor Steve Jobs on April 15, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 21, 2011.

We sent you a letter on March 6, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Person being sponsored
We received 's application for permanent residence on April 15, 2011.

We started processing 's application on May 4, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and will be contacted.

We sent a letter on March 6, 2012 to about the decision on the application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

So far I only receive the AIP letter anyone knows why?(they are supposed to send out the same day)

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
ryan_stw said:
Hi Ryan,

Yes I did call. But they don't say anything else other than its under process. :) I hope so.... fingers crossed.

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
ryan_stw said:
Hey, did you hear anything from them? I did my medicals Feb 2011. All the best.