29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
angelparnes said:
hello guys!!!im happy 'coz it seems that everyone here are getting a positive feedbacks already from cic!!:) and like me, i'm too excited already coz my waiting period is coming closer and closer!!ayayayyyyy!!!:),but unitl now i am wondering why my husband who is sponsoring me cannot log in yet to his ecas? well i can log in as a person to be sponsored but my husband cannot log in into his ecas,do some of you guys knows how this happens?any info given here is highly appreciated and it will serve a big help for us.. thank you and for those who got positive response,it's time for you to celebrate!!!:) and for us who are still waiting,just reserve our time and effort for the upcoming celebration also!!!yeheeyy!!!

I wasn't able to log into ecas until I got my "sponsor accepted letter". I didn't know my client ID until then.

BobDo

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012
Gemauru said:
You're welcome... but you know what is scary?

Is a regular letter sent by regular mail with the day and time for the interview. At the bottom it has the following note:

IMPORTANT

Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed. For any questions you may contact the Call Centre at 1-800-242-2100

Can you imagine if that letter get lost in the mail? :eek:
Very Scary indeed. Thanks for that Gemauru lol. :eek:

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Mingming said:
Hi, when did u submit your medical report? Did you send it together with your application? And is it expired at that time?
I know is easier for me, now that everything is over. But believe me.... don't go crazy with other people's experience.

We sent the medicals with the application (med done Nov/2010... app received Mar/2011)
By the time we got PR, medicals were over 4 month expired... no need to redo it.

I heard that Etobicoke is one of the busiest offices... it takes up to 2 month for the interview... my letter was sent 1 day after PR, and the interview was sched for 9 day after....

I don't complain, we were very lucky... but I don't understand how they work ???

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
OMG so scary!!!! now i'm a bit paranoid! what is your timeline gemaru/ we just got the second letter last week, it was dated feb 23 so i'm thinking the date one should be coming soon right?

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
kdmosco said:
OMG so scary!!!! now i'm a bit paranoid! what is your timeline gemaru/ we just got the second letter last week, it was dated feb 23 so i'm thinking the date one should be coming soon right?

AIP 26 FEB
PR 28 FEB
Letter for the interview dated 29 FEB, got it 05 MARCH

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
Hi,

I have read this forum long time ago. I found that most of the people has to do the interview after you get the AIP or PR. Can someone let me know what kinds of interview it is? Does the interview take place in the custom or somewhere office? Does CIC fix the date for the interview?

Thank you so much for answering.

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Mingming said:
Hi, when did u submit your medical report? Did you send it together with your application? And is it expired at that time?
Hi Mingming! I submitted my meds (dated Nov 2010) with my application in march 2011. So it wasn't expired, but I should have probably done it right before I submitted my app.

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
OMG!!! I cant believe they're working on appl recieved on April 11.. :eek: . they've jumped me lol .what should I do?
According to the chart , Im not the only one. :S

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Mingming said:
Hi,

I have read this forum long time ago. I found that most of the people has to do the interview after you get the AIP or PR. Can someone let me know what kinds of interview it is? Does the interview take place in the custom or somewhere office? Does CIC fix the date for the interview?

Thank you so much for answering.

What they call "the interview" after PR... it is only a "formality" where you go and sign the final papers to get you PR card.

Is like buying a car and after getting your plates and insurance... you go to the dealer to pick it up....

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
Gemauru said:
What they call "the interview" after PR... it is only a "formality" where you go and sign the final papers to get you PR card.

Is like buying a car and after getting your plates and insurance... you go to the dealer to pick it up....

Understood. Thank you Gamauru... :)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Lyrical, what does your ecas say?

Greyghost got approved a few days ago

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
I sent mine in August 2011, they received it on August 5th and started processing at the end of September. It was INLAND and I'm Brazilian... Anybody in a similar situation?

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Ok has everyon gotten their AIP letter but my wife ? I got my AIP letter as the sponsor last week it was dated for Feb 19th. My wife has yet to receive a letter. We got DM March 5th they said they sent a letter March 3rd. Is my wife suppose to get an AIP letter then the DM letter or am I completly confused? We want to apply for a SIN asap lol!!! Grrr Canada post..

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Canadagirl85, if they made a decision on Mar.3 then that was a Saturday and there is no mail service on weekends. They probably mailed it out on Monday. I don't know what city you are in but onthe Canada Post website, mail from Alberta to ONtario can take up to 7 business days. We got AIP and DM on Mar.4 and I am expecting the letters to come anytime from tomorrow to next Tuesday. You will get them soon. You just need to be a little bit more patient.

Thanks for the explanation Gemauru. I hope we get the landing letter soon. Has anyone that is landing in the Scarborough office receive any landing letters since DM?

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
angtao said:
Canadagirl85, if they made a decision on Mar.3 then that was a Saturday and there is no mail service on weekends. They probably mailed it out on Monday. I don't know what city you are in but onthe Canada Post website, mail from Alberta to ONtario can take up to 7 business days. We got AIP and DM on Mar.4 and I am expecting the letters to come anytime from tomorrow to next Tuesday. You will get them soon. You just need to be a little bit more patient.

Thanks for the explanation Gemauru. I hope we get the landing letter soon. Has anyone that is landing in the Scarborough office receive any landing letters since DM?
Thank so much Angtao! So my wife will not get a AIP letter and a DM letter right? The one I got is the "AIP" letter we would need to go get her OHIP card? I am in Toronto so I imagine we will get the letter next week then if we go by the time line you gave us off the Canada Post website!! Thanks for the responce!!! :D:D