+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

akinmike

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gemauru said:
That means that you haven't got a helpful agent on the phone.
08 Mar is the date on the website, but most of us, up to March 31 got something done in our files...

Don"t panic... cal back until you get somebody nicer, or give a couple of days...

When did they recieved your aplication?
My application was recieved on March 9, 2011 and started processing on April 6, 2011. However, thier website says we started processing your application again Feb. 21, 2012. Today, my wife got an extension of Visitor visa. Strange indeed.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
akinmike said:
My application was recieved on March 9, 2011 and started processing on April 6, 2011. However, thier website says we started processing your application again Feb. 21, 2012. Today, my wife got an extension of Visitor visa. Strange indeed.
My husband got his visitor extension last week... Give a couple of days... don't loose hope, and call back until you get a nice agent!

Dee_Dee123

Jan 19, 2012
CrazyLucy said:
For those who have had to re-do the medical (if there are any) how long did it take for it to attach to your file?

I've gotten AIP and I had to re-do my medicals. I already sent in my police report when my AIP arrived. On Feb 2nd I got a letter telling me I had to re-do my medicals. On Feb 24th I got them re-done. So anxious. I think I'll be landing finally then!
Hi Crazy Lucy and everyone! Can someone or Crazy Lucy provide me a solid answer regarding medical exams and police certificates.. Ive gotten so many differente answers im so confused. We didnt send my husbands medical exames with the package because we were instructed to wait until AIP. My husband went to do it today since CIC is moving quickly, and the doctor said that it is he who sends the results, and thats there's an online system CIC can see the results. From several posts I saw here, I got the understanding that the medical form with client ID number has to be sent to CIC by mail? The doctor didnt say anything about this and just said he would get results in two weeks. ??

For police records, does my husband only need a police certificate from the country the only country he lived in before coming to Canada? I have read posts of people getting fingerprints done in Canada, but someone told me that you dont have to. Does my husband need a police check/fingerprints form Canada as well even though he's been her on a work-permit? Can someone please clarify? I am just frustrated I cant get any solid answers!

Thanks everyone! and goodluck!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Dee_Dee123 said:
Hi Crazy Lucy and everyone! Can someone or Crazy Lucy provide me a solid answer regarding medical exams and police certificates.. Ive gotten so many differente answers im so confused. We didnt send my husbands medical exames with the package because we were instructed to wait until AIP. My husband went to do it today since CIC is moving quickly, and the doctor said that it is he who sends the results, and thats there's an online system CIC can see the results. From several posts I saw here, I got the understanding that the medical form with client ID number has to be sent to CIC by mail? The doctor didnt say anything about this and just said he would get results in two weeks. ??

For police records, does my husband only need a police certificate from the country the only country he lived in before coming to Canada? I have read posts of people getting fingerprints done in Canada, but someone told me that you dont have to. Does my husband need a police check/fingerprints form Canada as well even though he's been her on a work-permit? Can someone please clarify? I am just frustrated I cant get any solid answers!

1) send medical exam done proof to CIC by mail.
2) get police cert from country he has lived after 18 years, namely his country of origin and since he has been in canada on work permit get rcmp check as well

Do it asap!!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Dee_Dee123 said:
Hi Crazy Lucy and everyone! Can someone or Crazy Lucy provide me a solid answer regarding medical exams and police certificates.. Ive gotten so many differente answers im so confused. We didnt send my husbands medical exames with the package because we were instructed to wait until AIP. My husband went to do it today since CIC is moving quickly, and the doctor said that it is he who sends the results, and thats there's an online system CIC can see the results. From several posts I saw here, I got the understanding that the medical form with client ID number has to be sent to CIC by mail? The doctor didnt say anything about this and just said he would get results in two weeks
I understand the confusion, the doctors is the person who send your exams or results to CIC... not you, you only keep a receipt and attach it to your application. The reason why to send it with your application is to save time... if you wait for CIC to ask for them, it will take longer, because CIC mail room is packed with new mail, it might take between 2 to 3 months to get to your file... ok

Dee_Dee123

Jan 19, 2012
canadiancitizen said:
I understand the confusion, the doctors is the person who send your exams or results to CIC... not you, you only keep a receipt and attach it to your application. The reason why to send it with your application is to save time... if you wait for CIC to ask for them, it will take longer, because CIC mail room is packed with new mail, it might take between 2 to 3 months to get to your file... ok
I know that it takes time, but my lawyer didnt want to send it and we couldn't really do anything about it. He went to do tests today and I just dont understand why the doctor didnt sign and give him that form he just said he would send results, but we need that paper right, as stated in previous post.. I feel like the world is out to get us. So confused.

Thanks for your reply!

blackmoon2908

Feb 24, 2012
BTW,
I only received 2 letters. One for my husband Vergerville says he is eligible to sponsor and one for me from Etobiko for interview ( first and second phase decision was made a week apart from each other per ecase).
CIC seems to SKIP 2 letters from Vergerville , one for me after AIP and one for me after decision made.
Just want to let everyone know in case someone is in the same situation.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im currious, I thought inland applicants apply for a work permit and that they have implied status untill the application is processed. how come people are receiving visitor extentions. Should my wife apply for a visitor extention also? we are about to send in our application and im very excited about all the positive feedback im reading lately. let us all keep up this positive energy and manifest quick and harmonious application processing. I hope the new system upgrade that immigration did will serve the employees well and make things much easier on them. Good luck to you all my friends, I will be looking for the 2012 inland app thread soon. Here is the evidence we submitted, I hope it is enough, maybe someone can give us some feedback.

-200 pictures of trips, my bros wedding in Mexico, us with my family and with her family and friends.
-airline tickets of trips
-letters from much of my family and extended family and friends supporting us.
-msn chat history and also the chat history between my wife and my mother when we were living in china
-Marriage certificate
-the rental agreement we both signed for our appartment in china
-2 telus mobility contracts both signed by me, on is my name on the account and one is her name on the account but both accounts are responsible under my name and both of the accounts are under the address of my parents where we are currently staying.
-signed marriage gift cards from all my family that they gave us when we arrived in Canada for my brothers wedding.
-our very first email contact from a dating website in china
-a story of how we first met
-Marriage certificate, we had it notarized and translated by the Chinese government and I was told it is as good as an original true copy so we handed put that in our application instead of photocopying our chinese one and the photocopy translated and notarized.

-we dont have phone records because when I was in canada I used a calling card and skype and I have lost the call history for my skype account. -we dont have the call history for china as it would be difficult to get it while we are here in Canada.

im not to sure what else we should include

on thing - her original birth certificate was lost so she had to go and get a photocopy of her birth registary at the police station and then she needed to have it notarized and translated as a true copy, so we had to hand in the original photocopy inorder to get the translated notarized version so we dont have the piece of paper that the police station gave us. The same thing happened with her police check - the original must be submitted to translate and notarize it and you dont get the original back but the copy they give you is suppose to be as good as the original.. I hope this is ok

one other thing- I am hired to start working on friday but we signed the application and will be sending it before the date that I put as my start date, do you think its ok that I check the box that states that I am employeed?

peace and good luck to you my friends
and congratulations to all the successful applicants here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
always so happy to here your good news.

btw does anyone know where I can find a good example for a letter from my employer, I noticed on the inland application document checklist it asks for option c t4s and also a letter from my employer.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Dee_Dee123 said:
I know that it takes time, but my lawyer didnt want to send it and we couldn't really do anything about it. He went to do tests today and I just dont understand why the doctor didnt sign and give him that form he just said he would send results, but we need that paper right, as stated in previous post.. I feel like the world is out to get us. So confused.

Thanks for your reply!
I was in the same situation with my Doctor... but I asked him to give me a "proof" that medicals were done, and he gave me one. Didn't look very official (just his stamp and his signature) but it was good enough. I added with my application (you can send it now) and it was OK. Doctor sent results directly to Vegreville.

Dee_Dee123

Jan 19, 2012
Gemauru said:
I was in the same situation with my Doctor... but I asked him to give me a "proof" that medicals were done, and he gave me one. Didn't look very official (just his stamp and his signature) but it was good enough. I added with my application (you can send it now) and it was OK. Doctor sent results directly to Vegreville.
So you, yourself didnt send in the Medical Report Section A EDE form you gave to your doctor? We only have a receipt of payment of the medical exames.

Thanks for your reply!!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Hey everyone!! Again a big congrats to everyone who has been getting AIP and DM today! Just a question for people who got AIP, did your sponsor along with you get a letter from CIC? I am the sponsor and we got AIP on ecas Feb 21( my letter dated feb 19) which is fine but only I received a letter my wife has not. Were they suppose to send two letters for AIP, one for me and one for my wife? I thought I read somewhere they would. ???

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Dee_Dee123 said:

What I highlighted in bold is true.

The doctor makes a copy of the paper you brought in along with your photos. My best guess is, is that he scans it and then sends it online to CIC, it's quicker that way. I dont believe you HAVE to send in the reciept, but I did anyways to play it safe.

As for the police certificate, he needs a police certificate from any country he has stayed in for more than 6 month since his 18th birthday, not counting Canada.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Dee_Dee123 said:
So you, yourself didnt send in the Medical Report Section A EDE form you gave to your doctor? We only have a receipt of payment of the medical exames.

Thanks for your reply!!
Right, he never gave us that form... He said he wil send everything (we were a little scare) and we added the receipt with the application. Per my "foss notes" I requested a couple of month ago, it said "medical received".... And now with the "decision made" I have to assume everything worked fine.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Dee_Dee123 said:

Thanks for your reply!!
He takes that from you and keeps it. No worries. His medical is in the computer and sent off to Vegreville.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
wolanila said:
im currious, I thought inland applicants apply for a work permit and that they have implied status untill the application is processed. how come people are receiving visitor extentions. Should my wife apply for a visitor extention also? we are about to send in our application and im very excited about all the positive feedback im reading lately. let us all keep up this positive energy and manifest quick and harmonious application processing. I hope the new system upgrade that immigration did will serve the employees well and make things much easier on them. Good luck to you all my friends, I will be looking for the 2012 inland app thread soon. Here is the evidence we submitted, I hope it is enough, maybe someone can give us some feedback.

-200 pictures of trips, my bros wedding in Mexico, us with my family and with her family and friends.
-airline tickets of trips
-letters from much of my family and extended family and friends supporting us.
-msn chat history and also the chat history between my wife and my mother when we were living in china
-Marriage certificate
-the rental agreement we both signed for our appartment in china
-2 telus mobility contracts both signed by me, on is my name on the account and one is her name on the account but both accounts are responsible under my name and both of the accounts are under the address of my parents where we are currently staying.
-signed marriage gift cards from all my family that they gave us when we arrived in Canada for my brothers wedding.
-our very first email contact from a dating website in china
-a story of how we first met
-Marriage certificate, we had it notarized and translated by the Chinese government and I was told it is as good as an original true copy so we handed put that in our application instead of photocopying our chinese one and the photocopy translated and notarized.

-we dont have phone records because when I was in canada I used a calling card and skype and I have lost the call history for my skype account. -we dont have the call history for china as it would be difficult to get it while we are here in Canada.

im not to sure what else we should include

on thing - her original birth certificate was lost so she had to go and get a photocopy of her birth registary at the police station and then she needed to have it notarized and translated as a true copy, so we had to hand in the original photocopy inorder to get the translated notarized version so we dont have the piece of paper that the police station gave us. The same thing happened with her police check - the original must be submitted to translate and notarize it and you dont get the original back but the copy they give you is suppose to be as good as the original.. I hope this is ok

one other thing- I am hired to start working on friday but we signed the application and will be sending it before the date that I put as my start date, do you think its ok that I check the box that states that I am employeed?

peace and good luck to you my friends
and congratulations to all the successful applicants here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
always so happy to here your good news.

btw does anyone know where I can find a good example for a letter from my employer, I noticed on the inland application document checklist it asks for option c t4s and also a letter from my employer.
It is a good idea to make sure your wife is in legal status the whole time she is in Canada. If for some reason she gets into trouble, and she is not of status, she can get kicked out quite easily. Not trying to scare you! Just trying to give you an example of why it is a good idea to keep her in status. Once they see you have applied for PR, they will most likely approve you for a visitor's visa very easily.

Your proof looks pretty solid!