+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Ottawa_inland

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inlandme said:
Hi, my ecas updated from in process to decision made as well. Called CIC they said both stages have been approved!
hey InLandme...what does it say on the details page in your ecas? can you please copy and paste it?

Thanks,

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Inlandme said:
Thanks irishred. I still cant believe it! I hope evryone gets both their stages completed together as well. Do you guys know what to expect next? I mean when do we actually get the letter. The cic agent said the local office (in our case etobicoke) will be sending us a letter with a landing date which could take upto 6 weeks he said. What have otherr people here seen happen?
I received my decision made letter from Vegreville almost three weeks ago (dated Feb 7). It said my local office would be in contact with me.

Dropped in to my local office on Friday, and they said they haven't received anything under my name as yet.

Call the call centre today and they find out that my application hasn't even left Vegreville as yet (3 weeks to the day that they sent me my decision made letter). The call centre had no idea as to when Vegreville may be sending my application to my local office. I asked if there was an estimated time and they very 'helpful' man said "no, may be a week, may be 6 months" - ahhh!

It's frustrating, but hoping 6 weeks is correct...

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
CanAusGal said:
I received my decision made letter from Vegreville almost three weeks ago (dated Feb 7). It said my local office would be in contact with me.

Dropped in to my local office on Friday, and they said they haven't received anything under my name as yet.

Call the call centre today and they find out that my application hasn't even left Vegreville as yet (3 weeks to the day that they sent me my decision made letter). The call centre had no idea as to when Vegreville may be sending my application to my local office. I asked if there was an estimated time and they very 'helpful' man said "no, may be a week, may be 6 months" - ahhh!

It's frustrating, but hoping 6 weeks is correct...
which one is ur local office?

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Inlandme said:
Hi, my ecas updated from in process to decision made as well. Called CIC they said both stages have been approved!
contracts!! So so happy for you !! Woo!!

andkiss

Feb 24, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
16-12-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
i coundn't put the daisypath on the signature like you guys. is that because i am new to here?? ???

akinmike

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I was expecting AIP as it was almost a year that CIC recieved my application instead my wife got extension of Visitor visa for another one year . Then I called CIC and I was told that my application is still in proccess. They are working on application received on March 8, 2011.

What does this mean?. Please help.

Akinmike

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
akinmike said:
Hi All,

I was expecting AIP as it was almost a year that CIC recieved my application instead my wife got extension of Visitor visa for another one year . Then I called CIC and I was told that my application is still in proccess. They are working on application received on March 8, 2011.

What does this mean?. Please help.

Akinmike

That means that you haven't got a helpful agent on the phone.
08 Mar is the date on the website, but most of us, up to March 31 got something done in our files...

Don"t panic... cal back until you get somebody nicer, or give a couple of days...

When did they recieved your aplication?

Canada1984

Feb 10, 2012
I am very nervous but a lot more hopeful than I was a month ago since things are going faster than they were.

My wife's application was received April 8, 2011 and started processing on April 28th. She is under a removal order and needs to leave canada via air Canada at 2pm on march 13th and the only thing that can keep her here is to have AIP before that time. Hopefully they will keep up this good work.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Canada1984 said:
I am very nervous but a lot more hopeful than I was a month ago since things are going faster than they were.

My wife's application was received April 8, 2011 and started processing on April 28th. She is under a removal order and needs to leave canada via air Canada at 2pm on march 13th and the only thing that can keep her here is to have AIP before that time. Hopefully they will keep up this good work.

Good luck!!!! Fingers crossed!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Gemauru said:
That means that you haven't got a helpful agent on the phone.
08 Mar is the date on the website, but most of us, up to March 31 got something done in our files...

Don"t panic... cal back until you get somebody nicer, or give a couple of days...

When did they recieved your aplication?
ya some are rude i just got off the phone with one of the not so helpful rude ones...:-(.. My wifes status still says in process on the main page. I am hoping for DM today. Try calling back :)

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Canada1984 said:

I thought when u sent out a sponsorship app u are considered in 'implied status' until a decision is made. so why if u dont mind lead to this or what was her status before or why you did not apply for visitor record. pls if u dont mind clarify this so we all can learn something new. thanks

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Canada1984 said:

cONGRATULATIONS to everybody... Canada 1984 please dont lose hope... she will get AIP before that date... the way CIC is moving Im pretty sure she will get AIP by that date if not before :)

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qw123 said:
I thought when u sent out a sponsorship app u are considered in 'implied status' until a decision is made. so why if u dont mind lead to this or what was her status before or why you did not apply for visitor record. pls if u dont mind clarify this so we all can learn something new. thanks
I agree. This is something new. I also understand that one will get implied status once PR application is
made. Please clarify. Thanks.

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the info..and i would definitely call cic for this clarification..my time line is approaching and i am getting too excited on it!!and congrats to all who got AIP and second stage approval already!!woohoo!!!and i'll be waiting for 3 months more and its my turn already and i do hope nothing negative will come on my way of waiting...i'll keep you posted guys..
missha pls add my time line in the chart..

IN-PROCESS
application recieved is june 24 2011
start processing june 29 2011

THANK YOU SO MUCH MISSHA and to all of you guys!!!
angtao have you got your AIP already?so they are working on april papers?
too excited to know that the process becomes fast already!!yahhooo..;)