Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
visita44 said:
Did you include your file number on your email ? All your PR application detail so that CIC can attach the information you provided to you PR application... I doubt if it's gonna be attach to you PR application because sending a hard copy through mail is the suggested way if you would like to send additional information...

here is the address where to send additional information..

CPC Vegreville
Additional Information
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

But before you can send additional informatiom, you better have a Client ID Number.. I suggest you call CIC first and ask for a File Number so you can start to log in to ecas.. Tell CIC that you don't have a file number yet and you want to check your application online... And better tell them you want to add the information of your new baby to be attach to your application..
Thanks Visita44
I do have a client ID number from a previous work permit. I did include it but I think now I will send a hard copy. Thanks for the address. With regards to signing in to ecas. I still can't. I asked CIC about this. They said they haven't started processing our file yet and when they do it will be my husbands sponsorship they will process first so my client ID won't work anyway. I have tried ecas using our receipt number and his details.....still no luck.

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
Hey guys I just realized I never gave you guys my dates.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 18, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 24, 2011.

I haven't heard anything but hopefully I get something in the next week or so. I have my fingers crossed considering the happy news so far.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
angtao said:
Missha, are you taking over the chart? Can you type in it?

Angus, can you PM me if you come back on here?
I have not heard back from Angus yet. We shall wait a couple of days else we should get it done by using another google excel sheet. Lets wait to hear from Angus first, else I will take over the chart then.

Angus, pls PM me too.

greyghost

Sep 22, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2011
Congrats Junglist82!!!!!!!

OK so that's a 4th July approval. And the CIC Call Centre says they haven't even opened the sponsorship application portion of our package. They don't even have my wife in the system. But they have approved 4 ppl for AIP who applied 4 months after me?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Hi Everyone,

I have good news i have received my Visitor extension today. I got the extension till next year August.

They cancelled my Visitor visa last time because i was refused the PR from Outland Application and now i have applied In country and they have granted me visa.

Naz

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
nazam80 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have good news i have received my Visitor extension today. I got the extension till next year August.

They cancelled my Visitor visa last time because i was refused the PR from Outland Application and now i have applied In country and they have granted me visa.

Naz
Hi Naz,, do you mind if I ask what visa do you have before you were granted this new visitors visa ? thanks

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
angtao said:
vinlander and nat_varcor, can you please give us your timelines?
Our file was sent on nov 29th and we got a delivery signature on dec 2nd.

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
visita44 said:
Did you include your file number on your email ? All your PR application detail so that CIC can attach the information you provided to you PR application... I doubt if it's gonna be attach to you PR application because sending a hard copy through mail is the suggested way if you would like to send additional information...

here is the address where to send additional information..

CPC Vegreville
Additional Information
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

But before you can send additional informatiom, you better have a Client ID Number.. I suggest you call CIC first and ask for a File Number so you can start to log in to ecas.. Tell CIC that you don't have a file number yet and you want to check your application online... And better tell them you want to add the information of your new baby to be attach to your application..
Hi Visita
Thank you so much for your advice. I called Cic this morning and you were correct, nothing was attached to my file. So I have just copied my sons birth certificate and added some photos of the 3 of us. Just going to courier it now.
Thanks again

Deutschbug

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2012 AIP
Interview........
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2013 DM
LANDED..........
Hopefully Dec. 2013?
greyghost said:

OK so that's a 4th July approval. And the CIC Call Centre says they haven't even opened the sponsorship application portion of our package. They don't even have my wife in the system. But they have approved 4 ppl for AIP who applied 4 months after me?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yeah, I really wonder what the common denominator is for those cases, other than the July date? If there is any? The problem is, we'll never know, which is too bad.

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
Deutschbug said:
Yeah, I really wonder what the common denominator is for those cases, other than the July date? If there is any? The problem is, we'll never know, which is too bad.
Guys, Junglelist82 is January applicant ::)
The waiting time for AIP was 11 months there....All is normal. I am myself July applicant and have no news from CIC.

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Re: supporting each other

irishred said:
Hi
I was pregnant in June when we sent in our application
We now have a 4 month old healthy boy
Unfortunately, I dont think it speeds up the process.
We have heard nothing yet, we cant even log into e-cas
:(
Hi irishred,

My wife knows a person and her husband got OWP earlier then the official processing time. They applied before her pregnancy. I think it happened because she was a sponsor.

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
greyghost said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hi greyghost,

CIC started use the new application forms at the middle of July (as I remember from 18th July). Probably, it is a reason.

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Am_lina11 said:
Guys, Junglelist82 is January applicant ::)
The waiting time for AIP was 11 months there....All is normal. I am myself July applicant and have no news from CIC.
I agree, 11-12 months is that what we have officialy. Anyway I hope it can be faster.

mariela11

Nov 29, 2011
Hi everyone!! ;D

Please stop talking about ALL july applicants receiving AIP... I applied in July and no news!!! ???

Let's be unselfish and be happy for all the people who are getting an answer!

Cheers!