+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hey friends..
I got my ppr on 11/10/ 2017
I underwent medical on 27 dec 2016..
Thank you all for sharing your timelines which worked like a lifeline.. N kept the hopes alive..
Those who got their medical done in dec-jan month must expect ppr soon..
All the best everyone..
Congratulations a Lot and all the very best for the future Dear....
Can you please share the following things,
1). Your complete timeline
2). your visa office is New Delhi right?
3). Is there any changes(update) in your Ecas or in Gckey account after DM/PPR?
4). The validity of your visa, as your medical has the validity till 26 December 2017 , so have the Visa office granted you the visa with the expiry date under 26/12/2017 or you have the time of 4-5 months to complete the landing process ?
5). What is the status of the Background Check of your application in GCKEY account ?

Last edited:
Reactions: R.zu

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey friends..
I got my ppr on 11/10/ 2017
I underwent medical on 27 dec 2016..
Thank you all for sharing your timelines which worked like a lifeline.. N kept the hopes alive..
Those who got their medical done in dec-jan month must expect ppr soon..
All the best everyone..
Hi R.zu,

When was your file received?

Thanks in advance.

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
Hi R.zu,

When was your file received?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks buddies..
I applied in 2014 in first half of year..
Got Csq in may 2016
file recived in federal in june 2016..
Medical in dec 2016 and ppr in oct 2017
Do not loose hope.. its hard to wait on smthng blindly..bt thts better than getting frustrated in future regretting why didnt we try..
Kp up ur moral..

Reactions: patel_sanket_1

CanadaRocks99

Jun 19, 2015
Anyone received their medical results recently?

One more question. Is the ECAS & GCKey always out of synch? has anyone experienced that?

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
4). The validity of your visa, as your medical has the validity till 26 December 2017 , so have the Visa office granted you the visa with the expiry date under 26/12/2017 or you have the time of 4-5 months to complete the landing process ?
5). What is the status of the Background Check of your application in GCKEY account ?
Thanks..
In gc key after 6-7 days status was changed to decision made and after 10 days..today i recieved back my passport.. I am supposed to land before 27 December..

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks.
Csq recievd in may end
Federal application sent end of june
Aor November
Medical end of December
Ppr oct..
I am asked to land before 27 December

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks buddies..
I applied in 2014 in first half of year..
Got Csq in may 2016
file recived in federal in june 2016..
Medical in dec 2016 and ppr in oct 2017
Do not loose hope.. its hard to wait on smthng blindly..bt thts better than getting frustrated in future regretting why didnt we try..
Kp up ur moral..
Dear R.ur,

Thanks for the info.

And even bigger thanks and special regards to you for atleast joining this thread and letting us know about this development.

You have really paid back to we forum members.

I will complete 5 Years in this Dec. It has been a long wait for me and still waiting for DM/PPR.

God Bless you Dear !!!!

Wish you a very prosperous and successful life ahead in Canada !!!!!

Shaligrm

Aug 3, 2016
Hello friends,
After i got medical request mail form my PR application on mid september, then i send my medical examination information sheet by web form, Bcz i had done one upfront medical few weeks ago for my Work permit application. but not sure they received or not. there is no update in my GC key. it says" we are reviewing your medical results".
i am in confusion, i should have done another or i should have send the same which was completed just 1 month ago??
What is the email address of Delhi Visa office to inquire on this issue??

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks..
Did u make call to federal?
Ot sent some email enquiry?
Its longtime... Nyw donot worry.. If u are destined to be in canada. U wl reach surely.
I hv been trying since 2009..finlly aftr long wait..i m hopeful to move to some better place now..
All d best buddy.
Dear R.ur,

Thanks for the info.

And even bigger thanks and special regards to you for atleast joining this thread and letting us know about this development.

You have really paid back to we forum members.

I will complete 5 Years in this Dec. It has been a long wait for me and still waiting for DM/PPR.

God Bless you Dear !!!!

Wish you a very prosperous and successful life ahead in Canada !!!!!

ibar

Nov 10, 2013
Is it true that Ndvo total quotas is 29000k/year?
If so than obviously those who applied for express entry and other recent scheme will get not us.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Thanks..
In gc key after 6-7 days status was changed to decision made and after 10 days..today i recieved back my passport.. I am supposed to land before 27 December..
All the Very Best for the Landing and one more thing will you please confirm was your background check started throughout the processing of your application?

Thanks in advance