VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi fnds any updates on dm? Its been 14months and

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi Jatt,

I have done with my medical examination today. could you please let me know what kind of medical tracking you had sent to NDVO .

For others

could anybody help me knowing what kind of action i should be doing after going through the medicals ?

Hi Guys,
I have got medical request on 15 Sept 2017 and got the medical done on 20th Sep 2017. I have sent the medical tracking sheet to NDVO today by courier.

jatt07

Aug 25, 2017
Hi Jatt,

I have done with my medical examination today. could you please let me know what kind of medical tracking you had sent to NDVO .

For others

could anybody help me knowing what kind of action i should be doing after going through the medicals ?
Hi raman 8310,

Stay relaxed, the medical tracking which i sent to CIC contained unique IMEI issued to each applicant by CIC, It has also mentioned to undergo three medical test
1.HIV Test, 2. Chest X-Ray, 3.Syphillis Test.
Nothing else.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi raman 8310,

Stay relaxed, the medical tracking which i sent to CIC contained unique IMEI issued to each applicant by CIC, It has also mentioned to undergo three medical test
1.HIV Test, 2. Chest X-Ray, 3.Syphillis Test.
Nothing else.
Hi jatt
I received a medical form which contains my information along with options
That I cleared the medical result or not which is to be filled by doctor.
Doctor gave me e medical acknowledgement only and he told me nothing to worry as he will send the medicals and I did not need to do anything. But on the safer I will be sending the doctor acknowledgement along with cover letter to NDVO office .

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I will complete 16 Months this week :(
Few of the Inland Applicants who have applied in September 2016 have got their DM & PPR in this past week, it means that the things are moving but NDVO guys are still sleeping or in other words enjoying their festive season.

GOD knows when the waiting will be over for us.

Reactions: patel_sanket_1

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Few of the Inland Applicants who have applied in September 2016 have got their DM & PPR in this past week, it means that the things are moving but NDVO guys are still sleeping or in other words enjoying their festive season.

GOD knows when the waiting will be over for us.
My medical will expire after 2.5 months. I don't know whether CIC cares or not about the efforts, time and money we put in to get that done.

Just see in this thread only, how people are concerned about medicals. And just imagine if it gets expired, how bad one feels to get to know that all the efforts and money has gone waste :(

One should take these medicals casually. At the end of the day its just a formality and abandoned to be expired by CIC.

One should not hurry or worry.

I flew from one place to another to get the medicals done at the earliest, took leaves from office, ran from one place to another due to lack of info. and end up spending huge money. Everything will go into drain.

It will be really a bad feeling to get the medicals redone and wait for another 1 year :(

It seems to be a business opportunity for private hospitals and clinics in india. They charge Rs. 6810 (approx 7K) for the tests which are done by any govt. hospital in India in mere Rs. 432 including doctor consultation and GST.

I did research the rates at few reputed govt hospitals.

Its horrible :( :( :(

Last edited:

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
My medical will expire after 2.5 months. I don't know whether CIC cares or not about the efforts, time and money we put in to get that done.

Just see in this thread only, how people are concerned about medicals. And just imagine if it gets expired, how bad one feels to get to know that all the efforts and money has gone waste :(

One should take these medicals casually. At the end of the day its just a formality and abandoned to be expired by CIC.

One should not hurry or worry.

I flew from one place to another to get the medicals done at the earliest, took leaves from office, ran from one place to another due to lack of info. and end up spending huge money. Everything will go into drain.

It will be really a bad feeling to get the medicals redone and wait for another 1 year :(

It seems to be a business opportunity for private hospitals and clinics in india. They charge Rs. 6810 (approx 7K) for the tests which are done by any govt. hospital in India in mere Rs. 432 including doctor consultation and GST.

I did research the rates at few reputed govt hospitals.

Its horrible :( :( :(
Yeah its really horrible dear.... I too have paid approx. rs. 11-12000 for the entire family for the medicals... it is totally unfair if it will be asked to be done again because the reason for the same is just the casual approach by the New Delhi Visa Office.

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It reminds me of an incident where two passengers hired an auto to reach airport.

The auto driver circled the same route 4 times to make Rs 200 extra in meter and wasted 2 hours least caring about that the poor fellows will miss their flight. The cost of flight was Rs. 8400 per person.

Objective for sharing: The auto driver should have asked Rs 200 extra upfront instead of harassing innocent passengers unnecessarily thereby causing a loss of Rs 16800 to them.:( :( :(:( :( :(

Note: In those days there were no ola/uber taxis

:( :( :(

Last edited:

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi all

I had asked this question earlier also..
Am I required to inform (by email or sending hard copies of medical acknowledgement )cic that I am done with my medical examination or it should be notified by my doctor itself once she upload my record on cic.

Looking forward for any kind advice
Raman

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
This is regarding adding non accompanying new born in on going application

I got information from cic that I need to fill in below forms

1. Generic form
2 . Background declaration form

No fees is required to pay as the new born is non accompanying

Docs required
1. Only birth certificate

I am bit confused on the doc required as my baby is born outside canada so am I still don't need a passport ?

Can anyone give kind suggestions on doc required

kms7

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Med's Request
15/09/2017
Med's Done....
07/10/2017
Passport Req..
Expecting soon
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2018
LANDED..........
26-07-2018
Dear all
Medicals done on 7-10-2017 and my ecas updated today
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 24, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 7, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 3, 2017.
  4. Medical results have been received.

R.zu

Sep 11, 2017
Hey friends..
I got my ppr on 11/10/ 2017
I underwent medical on 27 dec 2016..
Thank you all for sharing your timelines which worked like a lifeline.. N kept the hopes alive..
Those who got their medical done in dec-jan month must expect ppr soon..
All the best everyone..