+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA-NEW DELHI VO-QSW/FEDERAL/after CSQ

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please share the link?
You can find that in the beginning of this post.

We used to have lot of discussion because of that.

Some members in this forum even packed their bags on exact 3rd month and booked their cabs in advance to reach airport before time but the bubble of happiness burst like anything for all of us on 31 March 2017.

Last edited:

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.4890.html
ategory........: FSW1
Visa Office......: NDVO
NOC Code......: 4011
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 10 December, 2016
AOR Received.: 10 December, 2016
Med's Done....: 26 November,2016
Passport Req..: 10-03-2017

NDVO issued PPR to FSW ON 10/3/17 WHOSE MEDICAL DONE 26 NOV2016
so 3 months time is true
BUT IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MONTHS AFTER YOUR MEDICAL IS RECEIVED BY CIC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=983&top=4

for permanent resident applications, it normally takes three months after our medical office receives the medical examination results from the Panel Physician before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application. This is true only if you have already complied with our other requests (e.g. to submit other documents).

for all whose medicals done in dec 2016 or jan 2017 first week please pack your bags 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

There is a saying in INDIA:

GO CANADA OR ANYWHERE ELSE.....

This member seems to have already departed somewhere with his packed bags which were actually supposed to be taken to Canada :)

It happens Bro...

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long will my application take if I need a medical exam?
After a medical examination by a Panel Physician, the results are sent for review to the CIC medical office which serves your region. The CIC medical office will assess the results and send their assessment to the visa office which is processing your application.

Processing times can vary but generally:

For temporary resident (visitor, student, worker) applications, it normally takes four weeks after your medical examination before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application.
for permanent resident applications, it normally takes three months after our medical office receives the medical examination results from the Panel Physician before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application. This is true only if you have already complied with our other requests (e.g. to submit other documents).

for all whose medicals done in dec 2016 or jan 2017 first week please pack your bags :) :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :'( :'(

One more guys.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Can you really blame CIC?

If you’re applying as a permanent resident, it takes about three months to process your results after we get them from the panel physician. After that, if we don’t need any other documents from you, we’ll tell you what to do next.

It says they will take 3 months to process Medical Results. It does not say that they will send out PPR , 3 months after receipt of Medical Results.

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you really blame CIC?

If you’re applying as a permanent resident, it takes about three months to process your results after we get them from the panel physician. After that, if we don’t need any other documents from you, we’ll tell you what to do next.

It says they will take 3 months to process Medical Results. It does not say that they will send out PPR , 3 months after receipt of Medical Results.

You are interpreting cic's policies wrong. After processing of medical, next step is DM/PPR only. There is no in between honeymoon period.

And who is blaming cic????

Its their duty to control their borders. Otherwise all toms, harrys and dicks will reach there and make it another polluted place on this planet.

Last edited:

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
How are processing times calculated?

We calculate processing times from the day we receive an application to the day it makes a decision on the application.

When estimating how long you will wait to receive a temporary visa, you must also take into account up to 10 days of transit or delivery time on top of our processing time. The time your application will spend travelling to and from IRCC will vary depending on where you live.

this HTML class. Value is http://www.cic.gc.ca

Why NDVO officers taking time, not only for one applicant , most of the applicant's who are exceeded 13 months and even 15 months, not received PPR or DM. Only generic replies they are sending for Web form.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
How are processing times calculated?

We calculate processing times from the day we receive an application to the day it makes a decision on the application.

When estimating how long you will wait to receive a temporary visa, you must also take into account up to 10 days of transit or delivery time on top of our processing time. The time your application will spend travelling to and from IRCC will vary depending on where you live.

this HTML class. Value is http://www.cic.gc.ca

Why NDVO officers taking time, not only for one applicant , most of the applicant's who are exceeded 13 months and even 15 months, not received PPR or DM. Only generic replies they are sending for Web form.

Raised a Technical Issue 30-40 days back & yesterday received generic reply stating that your file is still being reviewed by visa officer currently there is nothing required by your end, please wait:(:(

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raised a Technical Issue 30-40 days back & yesterday received generic reply stating that your file is still being reviewed by visa officer currently there is nothing required by your end, please wait:(:(
That is one standard reply. I am getting that for last 13 months. :(

chirag.dedania

Sep 16, 2016
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-08-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi Everyone,

Please, find my timeline below:

Applied for CSQ : Apr-2014
Received CSQ : Aug-2016
Federal applied: Oct-2016
UCI : Feb-2017
RPRF : upfront with federal application
Medical : Nov-2017
PPR : waiting

Now, I want to include my spouse to my application. I have few concerns regarding my application.

Please, find my situation below:

- I have a marriage certificate for the date of 14-02-2017

Situation:

After applying to federal (CIC) in Oct-2016 as a single, I married to my wife in Feb-2017 (arrange marriage).

I have not yet updated CIC about my marital status change.

1) Should I inform CIC about my marital status change and include my wife in current application?

- Can they cancel my CSQ if they points for me and my wife do not match existing CSQ criteria?
( My degree: B.E. in Information Technology
My work exp.: 6 years as senior software Engineer
My spouse degree: M.E. in Computer Engineering)

- How much time it may take to add my wife to current application (for CSQ + federal) ?

- Should I update my passport by adding spouse name in it or it will work without updating it ?

2) Should I add my spouse as a non-accompanying in the current application and sponsor her after landing ?

3) Should I land to Canada without informing CIC about marital status changes and then I need to do re-marry her and update marriage certificate date?

- If I don't inform them about marital status change and later if they found that I was already married at the time of Landing then they may deny my spouse for the lifetime and may cancel my PR ?

- What are the other consequences for that ?

Please, suggest me the best possible way to overcome from this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Please, find my timeline below:

Applied for CSQ : Apr-2014
Received CSQ : Aug-2016
Federal applied: Oct-2016
UCI : Feb-2017
RPRF : upfront with federal application
Medical : Nov-2017
PPR : waiting

Now, I want to include my spouse to my application. I have few concerns regarding my application.

Please, find my situation below:

- I have a marriage certificate for the date of 14-02-2017

Situation:

After applying to federal (CIC) in Oct-2016 as a single, I married to my wife in Feb-2017 (arrange marriage).

I have not yet updated CIC about my marital status change.

1) Should I inform CIC about my marital status change and include my wife in current application?

- Can they cancel my CSQ if they points for me and my wife do not match existing CSQ criteria?
( My degree: B.E. in Information Technology
My work exp.: 6 years as senior software Engineer
My spouse degree: M.E. in Computer Engineering)

- How much time it may take to add my wife to current application (for CSQ + federal) ?

- Should I update my passport by adding spouse name in it or it will work without updating it ?

2) Should I add my spouse as a non-accompanying in the current application and sponsor her after landing ?

3) Should I land to Canada without informing CIC about marital status changes and then I need to do re-marry her and update marriage certificate date?

- If I don't inform them about marital status change and later if they found that I was already married at the time of Landing then they may deny my spouse for the lifetime and may cancel my PR ?

- What are the other consequences for that ?

Please, suggest me the best possible way to overcome from this situation.

Thanks in advance.
I think, the best possible way is to update your application married with non-accompanying spouse, and then sponsor your spouse once you got your PR card. This will be really dangerous for your case to hide your marriage. Just be honest, God for sure will help you. I know how you feel because I know and met people just like in your situation.

chirag.dedania

Sep 16, 2016
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-08-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
I think, the best possible way is to update your application married with non-accompanying spouse, and then sponsor your spouse once you got your PR card. This will be really dangerous for your case to hide your marriage. Just be honest, God for sure will help you. I know how you feel because I know and met people just like in your situation.
Thanks for your suggestion buddy.