+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

in big trouble please help me to get out of it

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Hi my name is himmat.i m from India.
I applied for student visa of jan 2014 but i got refusal and the reason was in caps was-
Average academic score in core subject and ielts.your sibling.
My profile is.
10 th-2007 with 58%
Polytechnic Diploma in computer science-2007 to 2010 with 52℅.
After that started b.tech in computer science-2011 to 2014july with 62℅

And i also did part time course and part time work which is mentioned below-
Diploma in dca-2011 to 2012
1 yeae part time work experience.

So here i want to discuss my issue.
When i Applied for student visa for jan 2014 for advance diploma in computer system technician. I didn't show my b.tech to canadian embessy because i heard from some one if your qualification is not completed we can't show it.so i didn't tell any thing about my b.tech to embassy.
So now my main question is
Can i show my b.tech to canada embassy now for applying for pg course because its completed now and one thing more on caps there was written that i have 3 years gap.
2)is there any chance of getting misrepresentation?
Thank you very much please advise me i m in big trouble.

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
HI,

You must show what you are currently doing like show you are working somewhere if you think your studies is not going to complete in month then show part time job.

consider three factor when you apply.

Financial : Education+living expense covered
University program: Master but its in demand list
Show your interest: Purpose why you want to study this program and whats your future plan. MS Word doc

I hope you get my point, best of luck friend

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
himmat bhatia said:
So here i want to discuss my issue.
When i Applied for student visa for jan 2014 for advance diploma in computer system technician. I didn't show my b.tech to canadian embessy because i heard from some one if your qualification is not completed we can't show it.so i didn't tell any thing about my b.tech to embassy.
So now my main question is
Can i show my b.tech to canada embassy now for applying for pg course because its completed now and one thing more on caps there was written that i have 3 years gap.
2)is there any chance of getting misrepresentation?
Because you left your b.tech off your first applications it's going to be too late to add it now. CIC will think you either lied on your first application or are lying on your second application. I suspect either way you'll end up with a refusal. It's too bad you lied on your initial application. Someone gave you very bad advice.

nettoyant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
scylla said:
Because you left your b.tech off your first applications it's going to be too late to add it now. CIC will think you either lied on your first application or are lying on your second application. I suspect either way you'll end up with a refusal. It's too bad you lied on your initial application. Someone gave you very bad advice.
I agree with this. Immigration is also a trust issue.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
misrepresentation/lying is never good on application....if ur not caught now u can be caught later during ur PR stage where they do background checks ....honesty is always the best policy...so come clean and apply with what ever u have completed and hope for the best. yes u have slim chances but u can always try may be u will get lucky.

baljot sekhon

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
scylla said:
yo may get a two year ban for that lie.

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Now i think i should go with truth...i m going to apply my visa application with real academic... Now it doesn't matters that i will get a ban what matter is i apologise...so please tell me guys should i tell all thing to CIC about my mistake on sop or by any other way?

baljot sekhon

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
yeah i think you should tell truth to them.as you didnt lied to them.you only skip the truth.you can write in your sop.that you have been misguided by your consultant.now you are apologising.

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
baljot sekhon said:
yeah i think you should tell truth to them.as you didnt lied to them.you only skip the truth.you can write in your sop.that you have been misguided by your consultant.now you are apologising.
you r right dear...i m agree with u....

Unhappy

Mar 29, 2013
himmat bhatia said:
you r right dear...i m agree with u....
I'm not sure by reading your story that you did lie. If your situation changed and you completed the program later, so you are mentioning it now on your application, that's fine. However, if you did not properly account for those years of studying for it then yes, you are in a difficult situation. The thing is, what did you put in that time gap ? Something else ? "I went fishing for 3 years " ? Listen there are a lot of terrorists from that region of the world and I'm not suggesting you are one but Canada's number 1 priority is to keep them out. If you can't account for big chunks of time and even lied about it, you may never get here. You also didn't answer the other poster's question, what is the story behind their notation "Sibling". Is there a family history of political violence or immigration violations ? If that is the case, I think you need to seriously consider that you might never get here. "Too many red flags" as we say.

baljot sekhon

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
this is true man.uthe behavior of visa officer will decide ur profile.u may also be banned for 2 years.lets hope that the result will be in ur favour.if not then there are also some good countries like australaia and new zealand.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
baljot sekhon said:
Skipping the truth = lie. CIC doesn't accept the excuse that a consultant misguided you. YOU are responsible for your own application and ensuring everything is accurate.