+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

in big trouble please help me to get out of it

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Unhappy said:
I'm not sure by reading your story that you did lie. If your situation changed and you completed the program later, so you are mentioning it now on your application, that's fine. However, if you did not properly account for those years of studying for it then yes, you are in a difficult situation. The thing is, what did you put in that time gap ? Something else ? "I went fishing for 3 years " ? Listen there are a lot of terrorists from that region of the world and I'm not suggesting you are one but Canada's number 1 priority is to keep them out. If you can't account for big chunks of time and even lied about it, you may never get here. You also didn't answer the other poster's question, what is the story behind their notation "Sibling". Is there a family history of political violence or immigration violations ? If that is the case, I think you need to seriously consider that you might never get here. "Too many red flags" as we say.
thanx dear for your reply...i m writing the same as writen on caips note

''Reviewed file and documents submitted ielts = average =Y.0 Passed high school 2007 with 55% average on 5 courses.Pa's core subject marks are social studies =52%;science=59% and math =49% Pa also obtained a certificate in computer engineering from Punjab state board with a 52% average. Pa's marks transcript was reviewed revealing he had received 50% or less for numerous subjects throughout the course of study.He is seeking admission in Sheridan college to study computer engineering tech 2 years Diploma course inspite of his english ability, His sr high marks reflect poor performance in core subjects. I do not conclude he is prepared to successfully study and justify the cost incurred.He has no travel history and lacks establishment in india to a degree to compel his return.based on all the above,he therefore does not complying withvR179.refused''
I got mistake about siblings... So sorry for that

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
scylla said:
Skipping the truth = lie. CIC doesn't accept the excuse that a consultant misguided you. YOU are responsible for your own application and ensuring everything is accurate.
After searching so many website i understood that we can update our application if we have any changes in application..i also read on cic website...so first i m going to update my profile on my application by mailing to cic and there was also writen that if cic will feel any problem then cic will contact you..so what you think i should do this process before applying for student visa or not?

baljot sekhon

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
actually,my sisiter had the same profile.she applied for canada student visa in 2009 when she was in 1st year of btech but she didint showed it nd got rejection.afterord she applied again after the completion of btech and she got the visa aproved on 4th attempt.she went to canada on january 2014 at george brown casa loma.but her academics were excellent.

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
baljot sekhon said:
actually,my sisiter had the same profile.she applied for canada student visa in 2009 when she was in 1st year of btech but she didint showed it nd got rejection.afterord she applied again after the completion of btech and she got the visa aproved on 4th attempt.she went to canada on january 2014 at george brown casa loma.but her academics were excellent.
thank you very much baljot....u don't know how big relief is your answer for me....i m very thank full to you....was she got any problem during apply on b.tech...??

baljot sekhon

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
as i said.there wasnt any they refused it first time as course.but afterwords she applied again and got the visa on 31st december when embassy called her

MNM2014

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Dude.

You can give them the explanation about the following in the Statement of purpose or Covering letter.

1. Updates about your BTECH Degree
2. All the points that they have listed in your rejection.

If you can satisfy all the points in the rejection with proof then you still have pretty high chances. DO NOT Loose HOPE.

I also suggest that you give IELTS again with higher bands. As they are stating your English Ability.

Regards.

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
MNM2014 said:
Dude.

You can give them the explanation about the following in the Statement of purpose or Covering letter.

1. Updates about your BTECH Degree
2. All the points that they have listed in your rejection.

If you can satisfy all the points in the rejection with proof then you still have pretty high chances. DO NOT Loose HOPE.

I also suggest that you give IELTS again with higher bands. As they are stating your English Ability.

Regards.
thanks for your reply...i m also thinking to improve my ielts