+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS requirement

wendy1

Aug 10, 2023
There is a change in which only 6.0 or higher overall in ielts is required if I apply for study purpose through SDS
I got 6.0 in ielts academic overall
my speaking is 4.5, writing 5.0, listening 6.0, reading 7.5, and the average is just 5.75.
Do I meet the requirement?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
There is a change in which only 6.0 or higher overall in ielts is required if I apply for study purpose through SDS
I got 6.0 in ielts academic overall
my speaking is 4.5, writing 5.0, listening 6.0, reading 7.5, and the average is just 5.75.
Do I meet the requirement?
No. Speaking and Writing need to be 6.0.

• an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher in each language skill: listening, reading, writing and speaking

wendy1

Aug 10, 2023
No. Speaking and Writing need to be 6.0.

• an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher in each language skill: listening, reading, writing and speaking
There is a new update in August 10th 2023
Read here
as for ielts academic:
"You need an IELTS Academic minimum score of 6 with results from each of the four language abilities."

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ielts academic with overall band of 6.0
I also read the update on ielts official website and it is confirmed.
Ok. You use the IRCC site but if you have a 6.0 band and that is what IRCC says then you are fine to apply through SDS. Good luck.

Jullie Olivia

Aug 15, 2023
When it comes to IELTS requirements, they vary based on the institution and program you're applying to. It's crucial to research the specific score bands needed for admission. For additional guidance on IELTS and language proficiency, check out ChatGPT French.

Reactions: Graze ihlani
Aug 29, 2023
Using ChatGPT for meeting IELTS requirements can be a helpful supplement to your preparation. While ChatGPT is a powerful language model, it's important to note that it cannot replace official IELTS exams for formal assessments.
You can use chatgpt 日本 to generate essay responses, practice speaking by simulating conversations, and even receive feedback on your English language usage. It's a versatile tool that can aid in your IELTS preparation.

Michale Evan

Sep 1, 2023
No que diz respeito aos requisitos do IELTS, estes variam consoante a instituição e o programa a que se está a candidatar. É crucial pesquisar as faixas de pontuação específicas necessárias para a admissão. Para orientações adicionais sobre o IELTS e proficiência no idioma, confira o Chat GPT Brasil

Hanna Tucker

Nov 9, 2023
Salve! Sembra che tu sia in difficoltà con i tuoi punteggi IELTS. Il requisito generale è 6.0, e la tua media è 5.75. Mentre i tuoi punteggi di lettura e ascolto sono buoni, le componenti di conversazione e scrittura stanno abbassando la tua media. Potresti prendere in considerazione l'idea di ripetere il test per raggiungere il punteggio complessivo richiesto. Tuttavia, è sempre bene informarsi presso l'istituto a cui ci si sta iscrivendo, che potrebbe avere una certa flessibilità. Se siete interessati a esplorare i contenuti italiani, date un'occhiata a ChatGPT Italiano È uno spazio interessante per immergersi nella lingua e nella cultura italiana.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi, Is it possible to reattempt a single module to enhance the IELTS score? Will this be accepted for Canadian immigration purposes?

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

jameshello

Dec 14, 2023
IELTS requirements differ depending on the specific institution and program one is applying to. It is vital to look into the exact IELTS band scores necessary for admission for where you are applying. Each school sets its own IELTS score standards for its programs. Before taking the IELTS exam, verify the entry requirements of your desired university or college to determine the target scores you must achieve. For supplementary advice on succeeding on the IELTS and proving English language competence, consult ChatGPT Online.