+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 29th July

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I pray I'll never have to take such a test again ever. Who thought matching in listening tests is a good idea to test vocal English comprehension?

Anyway i did good but not sure its clb9 good

As for writing i got a letter about volunteering in a sports event and essay about violence in children media and how to solve it.
Same topics for writing. I appeared from Pakistan. I found the Speaking test fairly manageable.

Reactions: scorpionrishu

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
i have my exam in one hour ...
Good luck :D

Who got that two-page paper about some dinosaurs in their reading? I would like to check my answers. Reading was so easy in the first 4 sections that I finished them all in 20 minutes but got stuck for 40 minutes on the last one.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017

Who got that two-page paper about some dinosaurs in their reading? I would like to check my answers. Reading was so easy in the first 4 sections that I finished them all in 20 minutes but got stuck for 40 minutes on the last one.
The monster hoax..?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did the exam go dear friends? My Listening and Reading went pretty well. Speaking went pretty good too which was on Friday. But i am not too sure about the Writing Task 2. I may have gone bit out of track. I wrote a long essay, cos in March the short essay didn't work. Anyway hoping and praying for CLB 9 this time cos it has taken a lot out of me while practicing tirelessly this time. All the best to everyone :)

Reactions: M DEV

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
How did the exam go dear friends? My Listening and Reading went pretty well. Speaking went pretty good too which was on Friday. But i am not too sure about the Writing Task 2. I may have gone bit out of track. I wrote a long essay, cos in March the short essay didn't work. Anyway hoping and praying for CLB 9 this time cos it has taken a lot out of me while practicing tirelessly this time. All the best to everyone :)
I did some mistakes in reading and listening but let's hope it doesn't take me below clb9. I think I can get the speaking needed band. As for writing. I'm the same as you, not that confident. Why did you have such a gap between your listening and speaking bands and the other two in your first test?

saubi

Apr 29, 2015

Yes.. it ws in my exam in last sectiom

Reactions: M DEV