+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I received this mail from ESDC ircc@canadagov-hrsdc.ca

Mayes

Dec 4, 2023
Employment and Social Development Canada
Applicant's Name:
Passport Number:

Thank you for time to apply for TFWP services. We appreciate your interest in a Canada work visa. Your application's approval number is CA/TFWP/3-KN---. This letter confirms that your application has been approved for the Temporary Foreign Worker Program as a SECURITY SERVICE. You will get your Job approval letter from our Employment and Social Development department within 10 days.

The duties and responsibilities of the job will be described in the Approval letter. You can check your NOC (64410) at this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

THANK YOU,
ESDC
Ottawa, Canada K2P

Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered.

calvinklein

Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Domain:
canadagov-hrsdc.ca
Registrar:
Go Daddy Domains Canada, Inc
Registered On:
2022-06-21

scam.

Reactions: Mayes
Sep 21, 2023
I assume you copy-pasted the email and did not type it out. It is most likely fake. There are grammatical errors in the text, unnatural constructs, and inaccurate legal terms.

I'm not sure whether the email was sent with 'Applicant's Name' and 'Passport Number' blank or if you redacted these out. In the former case, it is definitely fake

If you did not apply to the job and undergo an interview, it is definitely fake.

There's also no application to the 'TFWP program'; rather, the TFWP program entails:
  1. the employer applying for an LMIA, unless your job is exempt
  2. the employer issuing a job offer
  3. the employee applying for a work permit

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayes

Mayes

Dec 4, 2023
I appreciate your effort. I copy and paste the content of the mail and deleted name and passport number.
I haven't applied for any job and undergo an Interview . I just sent my passport, photo and resume to consultancy in Pune, India from Nepal.

Sep 21, 2023
I appreciate your effort. I copy and paste the content of the mail and deleted name and passport number.
I haven't applied for any job and undergo an Interview . I just sent my passport, photo and resume to consultancy in Pune, India from Nepal.
While @calvinklein has definitively proved that this email was fake, that's another sign that it is fake. A consultancy in a foreign country will not be able to get you a real job in Canada. At best, you will get a sham job offer with an abusive employer. Most likely, however, they'll ask for money and you'll never hear from them once you give it.

Reactions: Simba112 and Mayes

Bhimlal47

Jan 14, 2024
Hello, I recieved similar mail from same gmail ircc@canadagov-hrsdc.ca
Dear Applicant,

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. A positive LMIA is sometimes called a confirmation letter.

THANK YOU,
ESDC
Ottawa, Canada K2P

Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered. Is this real or fake

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello, I recieved similar mail from same gmail ircc@canadagov-hrsdc.ca
Dear Applicant,

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. A positive LMIA is sometimes called a confirmation letter.

THANK YOU,
ESDC
Ottawa, Canada K2P

Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered. Is this real or fake
Fake

Besides many things , the email is wrong when it comes from the Federal Government

Yuvraj@1

Feb 6, 2024
I got this mail from ircc@canadagov-hrsdc.ca
Can anyone please help whether it's fake?

Dear Applicant,
Passport no. 11562527

I am pleased to inform you that your online GC KEY account has been created successfully, with username, YUVRAJYADAV01and password TFWp2527. Your LMIA details will be provided to you after receiving the completed IMM1295 form. You will be able to check your status online after a careful review of your supporting documentation under TFWP. Pay your LMIA privilege fee to continue. Thank you for choosing TFWP Service Canada.
Show quoted text

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got this mail from ircc@canadagov-hrsdc.ca
Can anyone please help whether it's fake?

Dear Applicant,
Passport no. 11562527

I am pleased to inform you that your online GC KEY account has been created successfully, with username, YUVRAJYADAV01and password TFWp2527. Your LMIA details will be provided to you after receiving the completed IMM1295 form. You will be able to check your status online after a careful review of your supporting documentation under TFWP. Pay your LMIA privilege fee to continue. Thank you for choosing TFWP Service Canada.
Show quoted text
Fake

Kabeer24

Jan 2, 2024
According to my understanding, any email from the CA government institute comes in two languages. English and French

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
According to my understanding, any email from the CA government institute comes in two languages. English and French
No, not necessarily. But this email address is not an official government email address. So very easy to tell it's fake.

Reactions: Kabeer24